Community > Posts By > mineangeleyes

mineangeleyes's photo
Sun 10/11/09 12:15 PM

pitchfork I'm still waiting for those lingerie pics:tongue:

my funny little monkey dont hold your breath ok we need you alive on this site..... wed miss you if you stopped waiting for something lol!

mineangeleyes's photo
Sun 10/11/09 09:40 AM
I’m fairly new and I have an odd sense of humour so I guess I took in all the comments and the way people run with my threads with a grain of salt so to speak. What I don’t like is the ones in private who email you wanting pics of you in minimal or no clothing... and when you decline go about picking you apart. That to me is not appropriate and far worse then what I have seen played on the threads and almost deferred me from coming back onto the site period but I took a deep breath and said it takes all kinds to make the world go round, I’m sure to meet a few of those anywhere and that is why a block button is there and ohhh how great that is! And besides I have spoken to many great and fun people on here which far outweigh the other kinds.

mineangeleyes's photo
Sat 10/10/09 03:08 PM
Edited by mineangeleyes on Sat 10/10/09 03:09 PM
doing it in a nice way well I think just Being honest no matter of the end result is best and sadly enough it can and probably will break someones heart yes but at least there is no confusion, games, no lies and you can feel better about yourself for being real. No one has ever died from having a broken heart, life goes on.... god I come off as being cold and no feelings lol I do have them I swear but Im very focused and tend to live life to the fullest and not let things drag me down for long too much to see and do in this world to let the sorrow of heartache keep me from reaching my goals or being a good mother, friend and person!

mineangeleyes's photo
Sat 10/10/09 02:11 PM
Edited by mineangeleyes on Sat 10/10/09 02:12 PM
I personally think that people should just be real... not afraid of hurting someones feelings it hurts so many people not just the person your telling, you as well inside becomes tarnished and weighted being dishonest with someone.

If that person bores you to tears then be bold say so I know it will sting the other person "YES" but at least your not being false and leading them into a new relationship with someone else making the same mistakes possibly or leaving them to always wondering what they did wrong or what really is too nice??

Im so blunt at times that I know its a curse it gets me into trouble alot cause at most times people cant handle the truth they like to have things cushioned over... Im real and speak real and I have high expecationsin my life partner would be and do the same I wish more woman would be strong and do the same.

mineangeleyes's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:59 PM
I believe in pure honesty being blunt telling them how it is no games...
Don’t play with people’s minds and hearts its wrong and you carry that upon your chest when you do this to others... forgive forget move on.

I don’t think that it would hurt as much knowing the truth right away. Of course there would still be tears and suffering and no cure for a broken heart and no promises they will stop loving you ever... But at least they are free, free to let go at their own pace free to mourn what was in their heart now gone...

They know the truth and can choose to stop loving or to carry a piece of you with them always, and you will be free from burden upon your chest by letting them go and being honest.

I feel its better to have had love in you life then to never have loved at all the saying loved and lost comes to mind as well! I have to agree.

mineangeleyes's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:38 PM
well thats what I kinda implied but he had a relationship with this girl lol so I thought there might be more to it then this.

mineangeleyes's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:29 PM
I had a friend come to me today to ask me for a woman’s perspective on this:

"when a woman says you are too nice is that an easy way of saying you are boring or something?"

I replied I don’t seem to have that come up... I actually would love a nice guy to be in my life I attract the insecure, untrusting, jealous types... his response was "why do girls like the bad boys and then act surprised when they get hurt?"

I actually took a bit of offence on his assumptions of that I go for Bad Boys..... And act shocked that they hurt me.. Lol
I simply responded I don’t let anyone get that close anymore to hurt me so that’s not an issue..... But anyways everything was sort of a skewed from his original question and I really couldn’t answer him as for I haven’t used that line before.. or any line I’m too blunt of a girl I will speak my mind and tell you exactly what I think and what I feel...

What is your thoughts on why a woman would tell you are too nice?

mineangeleyes's photo
Sat 10/10/09 01:07 PM
smooched Sooo cute ... too bad im allergic!ohwell

mineangeleyes's photo
Fri 10/09/09 01:20 PM
shocked :laughing: whoa

Usually I have plenty to say however Im drawing a blank... sort of shocking to find there is a whole thread going on On Mingle about you, I dont sign on for 2 days and look what happens lol haha too funny!

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 10:29 PM
I see Dead people lol haha just kidding...
Passionate about Dancing, I am very good at Latin, Club and Egyptian Style Belly Dancing. Love to shimmy!

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:52 PM
waving Welcome and Have Fun!winking

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:25 PM

love I dont blame themlove

blushing LOL cute smooched

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:14 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words, some chuckles, honest feed back and some advice to take into consideration. Hope everyone has a great night!

:wink:

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:12 PM

HELP I’m drowning in men’s inability to forgive themselves, forget and let go..
What’s a woman to do???? ohwell laugh

Find men without these flaws.

No any lol??? JK
Ohh im not worried if I find right man or not the guys im drowning in now are the ones that dont know how to let go of me or the idea of me. be nice if they could just forgive themselves or find a distraction.

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 09:10 PM

Well AngelEyes, the only way I can have a clear understanding of your situation is to have sex with you for a while.....you split on me, then come back begging for another shot of lovin.

I am trying to gain a clear perspective so, you gotta work with me darlin.

ohh sex is the answer is what im taking from your response to my issue? LOL

HAHA

ummm no :tongue: laugh

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:57 PM
My best friend died when he was 19 yrs old (1999)and fresh into college, always willing to help anyone out was even in college to become a youth councillor. He died helping someone out, thought he was heavy enough (140 lbs) to weigh down plywood in the back of a half ton truck... not likely wind gusts on the highway lifted him and the sheet up into the air and smashed him to the ground... died instantly. I still cannot believe it was an open casket funeral when I went up to say good bye it wasn’t him didn’t look like him and could tell how horrible it would have been to die as he did. To this day I can’t listen to anything Sara Mcglocklin sings, the song they played for his memorial was her In the arms of an angel.
He was like my brother and my best friend part of our family. His parents were divorced and his dad was a police officer and worked a lot so he was always hanging out at our house helping me with homework as for he was a grade ahead of me, eating dinner with the family... was always there and then suddenly you wake up and he is gone. The night he died I knew it and I felt like he visited me to say good bye.. I woke up to my bedposts shaking; I rubbed my eyes and see nothing.... I felt like something was instantly wrong and missing... and I will never forget the phone call I felt I already knew what his dad was going to say to me before he said it.
How have I dealt with it....took long time to get use to him not sticking his smiling head around the corner and not be there to steal the last piece of meat from the table, and for him to not be the shoulder to cry on when I was feeling teenage pressure. I remember him always he’s here in my heart.... I get Goosebumps when I think of him and I tend to just say hello like he’s maybe here to check up on me and proud of the woman I strive to be today... I will always love him and will continue to deal with his loss throughout my lifetime. Even as short time in my life that he was he made a big impact on who I have become today. RIP my friend.

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:36 PM

I don't know why. I wouldn't hazard a guess. Maybe they have compared you to who they are with now and know now they f'd it up with you. Who knows.
The only thing I can suggest is to keep that ignore button on.
Seeing that your over them.
It may take time but soon there wont be any attempts to contact you.

Yes hopefully the ignore button will get tiresome and over time they will let go or be distracted by someone else God Willing! I dont want to sound really mad cause im not im at peace with things I have let go of anything they have done to me or to us... I just ask that they do the same as well...

Thanks for your input!:smile:

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:30 PM
I’ve asked guys this question and the responses are usually the same... I am told that men do like it when the girl comes up to them, it confirms they are into you....many are afraid of having their ego crushed if the girl says “NO” so they won’t even take a chance. I would look for signals eye contact and smiling like they’d like to talk to you... and then make your move. I’m not shy and I can talk to anyone in any situation. Go to parties where I don’t know a soul and walk out with having made new friends always. As far as my preference... I don’t mind making the first move but admire the men taking a chance being bold and making the first move too, shows me confidence and I think that is very sexy!
Good Luck!
:wink:

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:16 PM
Edited by mineangeleyes on Mon 10/05/09 01:17 PM
winking Welcome gillies24 I love it here and hope you do too, the community posts are great way to get involved and meet so many different people from all over the world.. Enjoy!

mineangeleyes's photo
Mon 10/05/09 01:05 PM
yeah i can see your point, one guy i did have history with and had deep feelings with assumed that i was still in love with him 2 yrs after we split up and called me a horrible names cause i told him the truth that i wasnt waiting for him and that i hadnt thought there was going to be an ever after for us... lol told him that i had been dating off and on for the yrs we been split... he didnt like that at all. It was as if the earth was supppose to stand still and my heart and mind were to be in mourning forever and that when he beckons and calls I shall be there within moments to fufill his every desires.... NOT LOL uhhh hehee men dont understand them and the same goes the other way men complain that they dont understand us.

and im sorry i didnt know you had a discussion prior to this one... im new only a week i think now today or tmw it be a week.

Thanks for your input and your sharing!

Previous 1 3 4