Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Fri 03/12/10 02:11 PM
http://www.chick.com/catalog/tractlist.asp

no photo
Thu 03/11/10 06:27 PM
Jesus Christ is Lord!!!

Have any of you distributed tracts when spreading the gospel message? I like chick tracts. I think they're for the most part thought provoking and will open the eyes to the Lord. I know of others like the way of the Master, etc.

and what do you think?

no photo
Wed 03/10/10 12:04 PM
I am listening to the Original Broadcast Recording of RENT!!!!

I have watched the Movie and went to the RENT with the updated lyrics... it's not the same!!!!

Thanks !!!!

no photo
Tue 03/02/10 07:21 PM
I have heard of turtle and ostrich eggs eaten... maybe it's one of those kind of things...

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 01:14 PM
Most Indians I know either native or from India or descended are dark complected. I am not being ugly. I am just trying to figure out what he meant?

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 12:42 PM
not to set a wrong tone here, you look like you're black to me in the photo...unless that's someone else's pic...

I have no ill will towards other humans...and I try to respect our differences even if they don't like mine...

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 12:33 PM
*high five* cowboy!!!

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 10:20 AM
Actually, this thread was for other Christians, but it doesn't surprise me that y'all... have misinterpreted it.

If you do not want God in your lives... then this thread wasn't for you...

I am connecting to other Christians... hopefully it will work itself out...

you seem punchy today and sense you do not know me personally, I will take it that you do not understand where I am coming from.

* I have been an atheist as a teen, but a a practicing Christian sense 2001.
* I know that, even my close friends will not agree with me because they're atheists.
* I still have love in my heart for my friends that are not Christians.
there's more to me than meets the eye...
Maybe we should get to know each other before saying this or that that may not be true...

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 08:47 AM
how many take offense at Christians today? Just curious... there seems to be a lot of haters for those that believe in Jesus... and alot of disrespect... I am not about to get into why this or that with some you because I realize now that some of you do not have the faith that is needed to believe in the Holy God amd His Son.

I am not ashamed to be a Christian. The NT does says if you lift up Jesus all men will be drawn unto you.

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 07:46 AM
I worship a risen Savior, he's on the right hand of God. I have faith.

Those that that do not have faith... you're soul is in peril of hell's fire and damnation from the Holy God.

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 07:41 AM
I know that others doubt that God exists, and that there never was a Christ..

I found those folks to be spewing with hatred and melancholy.

I think it has to do with the lack of teaching and the need for the Lord... Sadly, there are not so many God fearing men and women in this world.

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 07:16 AM
In the Old Testament it speaks of Lucifer's fall... in the New Testament we're reminded that Hell was created for the devil and his angels...

But God can send your soul to hell if you do not accept Jesus into your life as your Savior...

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 07:03 AM
I have retired pookie from my vocabulary that's what I called my ex husband in the early years.

Also there is Garfield the cartoon cat's stuffed bear named pookie too..

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 06:57 AM
I am funny, smart, caring, and relaxed.

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 06:47 AM
what was the place where the Rich man was that didn't give food to Lazarus and there was a great divide between the pleasant place and the one where the smoke and fire where there for eternity...I cannot grasp the name at this moment.

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 06:45 AM
uh, well, I donot know, I am sure I will be humble and respectful, and give the glory to the Lord. that said, I think I would say I love you...

no photo
Mon 03/01/10 06:10 AM
I am newer to this town so I should be able to find a good man.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 04:43 PM
I think the sad thing is that, I cannot get a ride to church, and the bus system in my town is shut down on Saturday and Sunday...

I have called several churches that interest me and within easy distance to town...

Some church people never called me back when I left a message on the answering machine... oh well...

God knows what he's doing...

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 03:02 PM
Free popcorn? movie grade or air pop?

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 02:24 PM
You know church is about the people but it's hard to find a good church... and for those that cannot get to church how do the larger churches take care of them... I can't find a ride to church...I am very disappointed in it too... I have called local churches and it seems that this church age isn't that great...I would mention that I think we're in the last church age... but that's up to God isn't it?

Now as far as dating, I was thinking I would find a good man at church, and maybe he will find me, any body agree?

BTW Call me old fashion and dull but I am not into modern church music as much as my counter parts, I find it distracting...

Previous 1 3