Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 01:49 PM
well I met a guy one here and we've talked on the phone he lives in my city but we have yet to date... maybe he will call me back!!! *hopes*

seriously, love is here, or else no one would be here...

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 01:08 PM
I believe the Apostle Paul, was meaning to have passion as in lust
I would like to read the whole chapter again to refresh my memory. I believe it is God's will to marry and have children... I cannot think of the verses but Children are blessings from the Almighty and that they should be welcome into the home.

Personally, I want a big brood of children, but that would have to be if the Lord wills.

In practical terms, I need a husband, and home, vehicles and enough income to support us and raise the kids the right way... I have no doubt God will provide.

I am eager to do the serving of the Lord as far as it goes with being a Godly woman. I even think women if they choose could head cover... but that's a different topic for a different post.

Thanks!

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 11:24 AM
i wish it was a lot simpler.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 10:51 AM
Thanks Trout,

Johanna is a pretty name, I hope to have a daughter to name that too, my best friend said that it rhymes to much with my sons name which is Jonah.

I know that God has His timing and His purpose but at the same time, I am getting little lonely, and do not think I have the will to be single like the apostle Paul.

You know God has always provided, I am waiting on Mr. Right with Jesus.

God will show me the way...I am curious though what the Lord wants of me now.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:10 AM
If you read my profile, you'll see I want to marry again and have a brood of children. I am not asking to rate my profile but tell me what I should do to encourage the one and only man I will love marry and cherish into my heart.

Please be honest with me? I know that my Creator and Redeemer will help me. I just want some opinions folks.

Would it help if I dropped some weight or will that make a man go more for the flesh than for the heart.

I want a man that is willing to be himself and also be a Godly man.

I know that finding that man is not easy but the Lord knows my heart and my mind.

Thanks y'all!

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:25 AM
You have a good personality... God has blessed me everyday... and I am happy to say I am his servant...

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 07:07 AM
the sad part of most mental illness is when people can't get their meds... because of the cost or lack of insurance.

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:11 PM
I want someone that is a good christian man, that will understand the desire to have a family...

no photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:09 PM
I always try to be me... I hoppe it works!!!!

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 12:45 PM
hmmm, that would explain why I get hits but not much in the inbox... hmmmm
thanks

no photo
Wed 02/24/10 10:19 AM
So Yeah, I was told that what I am looking for is vague? and that came from a good friend...

What would you add/subtract to make me more upstanding....

I know what I want... and all but I also know what I do not want at the same time...

Thanks

no photo
Tue 02/23/10 09:09 AM
BettyB, my ex was a lying jerk too...is there a club for women like us?

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 04:50 PM
:)

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 02:18 PM
You know the man of my dreams that's supposed to be a good man, a hard working man, and love my life. I will say this much is true. I need to find him. Being a single woman is not what I thought it would be... there are too many lonely nights... and I want someone to be with and feel the love I have for them.

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 02:15 PM
I respect the preacher. When its time to preach it's time to preach. When it's time to lead it's time to lead. I wish you well on your endeavors to be a good preacher and servant of God.

no photo
Wed 02/17/10 02:12 PM
curiousity, well no, I get freaked out if a woman comes on to me. I am not homophobic, but I just can't handle the concept of a woman touching me.

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 05:07 PM
there are many different bibles now of days and I find that the word of God is not supposed to change.

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 03:19 PM
Canton

no photo
Mon 02/15/10 03:20 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 02/15/10 03:21 PM
I think God uses all sorts of people, and situations and even literature to affect people. I don't want to hinder the Almight but serve Him.

I love and pray to my Father. I believe in Jesus and the power of the cruscifixtion, and resurrection.

without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sins...

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 01:35 PM
I am looking for Mr. Right with Jesus...myself, I am not the most perfect Christian woman, but I have faith that my God will lead me in the right direction.

:heart: