Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 01:04 PM
I am looking for SWM that is Christian, wants a to start or continue having children with me. I am only 27, and married and divorced one time, with a 4 year old son. I want all my children to have hebrew names to reverence the Holy God. I feel children are blessings from God.

I am currently unemployed, thinking about returning to technical college for comestology or comestic esthescian. I have two tech certificates in Child Development and Computer Applications.

I know that I am extremely overweight but want to change my weight for my health and comfort.

I am at a crossroads in my life. I am looking forward to a happy future and looking for the right man.

I am hoping to find love and commitment.

no photo
Sun 02/14/10 07:52 AM
some people represent themselves... in my state there are websites you can go to for forms and information...

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 03:52 PM
I thought men where pineapples lol!!!!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 03:50 PM
I was married when I created my email handle, and now I am divorced... I don't know if I am picky about the men, but I don't want to make the same mistakes in chooseing a man that will ultimately end my relationship with the potential man.

I never really dated but you know it would be nice to date now that I am divorced.

thanks!!!!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 02:18 PM
I am new to this place and would like to find a man to date...I feel it's important to be honest and get started in the right direction.

How do you do you date a man? I am recently divorced, and would like to be with someone to love and care for?

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 10:00 PM
mirormirror, you're too funny to be a monkey have a :banana:

no photo
Sun 09/27/09 09:51 PM
i can't sleep and I have to get up at 5 30 today too... now what do I do? don't you hate that

1 3 Next