Community > Posts By > chrissy613

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:52 PM
Edited by chrissy613 on Sun 09/20/09 06:54 PM
Seriously if your computer is old...it can still be used at it's full potential with Linux. I know some people might think it to be a difficult OS, but I tend to disagree. Try ubuntu. Usually if you take linux in college or university your are getting the "business" version. Example: red hat, fedora..hence why you might think it's hard or you dislike it. Anyhow, you should seriously look into it dude! It's actually very very simple... just the GUI is different...ofcourse just like anything else you try that is new, it'll be a little difficult "getting" around. It's community own, so you can constantly get upgrades. Advice for anyone sick of windows viruses ect: TRY LINUX! Although I don't really like the name I doubt you would have a complaint. Instructions and everything on the site...tonnes of forums for newbie ect. Try it out!

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:42 PM
Edited by chrissy613 on Sun 09/20/09 06:44 PM
hey guys, anyone have old Bibles? Maybe granparents or some "elderly" people might have them. Please get back!!!

P.S. KJV. Sometimes the KJV might be so old that they don't even have the version in it!! Thanks all!

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:39 PM
passionately in love

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:10 PM

6 The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is unclean for you.

I didn't see the squirrel....but again...that is in the Old Testament

Can I ask what you mean by "but again...that is in the Old Testament"? Are you implying we need not follow The Lord's commandments?

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:00 PM
I think there would not be an issue with it. I believe as long as you and the other are in love. Now in regards to just "sleeping" with someone for the sake of sex. I strongly disagree.

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:57 PM
try linux!!!! do you know how to partition your computer? If you don't want to put linux on, I would think you can reinstall windows. It would only make sense, obviously though you would ned that little code/key. Well I don't know much..infact very little about computers. But you can always google your proble. It helps plenty!! Take care!

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 05:38 PM

I have to bring this up..... I read this thread.... I read it again...

Ok...ready?

Somewhere in here you said every guy you have dated has said you were the best girlfriend....AFTER they had broken up with you...and they don't know why they let you go....

You also said...every guy has cheated on you...(except one?).

Ok....here comes the tough bit.....

What's the common denominator in all those relationships?

YOU.

You are the 'problem' you are having with men not wanting to be monogomous.

Are you clingy? Over attentive? Completely compliant? Emotionally dependent?

A really neat way of someone getting the hint, that 'I am just not that into you anymore'....is to have sex with someone else..sometimes it's the ONLY thing the dependent one will hear/see/accept...that it is over.

Think about it.

This keeps happening to YOU.

Hmmmm......So do something different to what you always do....to get a different result to what you are always getting.

I think I'd have to agree. The last guy I was with. The first person I think I fell in love with, did something pretty messed. He would do everything pretty much for me to break up with him. SO I am assuming. It's so f'd because I talked to him about a year later and he said, what's wrong with you I wanted to marry you when I found out you were pregnant. I know, I know...I'm one of society's statistic..young, single, teen mom. Anywho, I was a "clingy" person, and became quite dependant on him. IT's messed, cuz when I became more independant thats when things went "ape-s-hit!" I guess my point is...well some guys(and girls)do whatever for you to break up with them. Including cheating!!!

chrissy613's photo
Sun 09/20/09 06:13 AM

I like my own age

Or older

I agree. I think once I've dated younger. I can say it was ok, but for the most part someone older I think is much better. Men can be immature either way, regardless of their age. But I think for the most part, you wouldn't get the immaturity level from someone who might be older. I think when you "live" life a little bit then it could definetly benefit when going into a relationship. I think you might see it more often than not with men dating younger woman. I wonder why that is...lol

chrissy613's photo
Sat 09/19/09 09:16 PM

When you make a needlepoint pillow out of their photograph....that's not creepy is it?huh

lol..cute. not at all :p

chrissy613's photo
Sat 09/19/09 09:15 PM
WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY IT!!!
That I think is a key. If the person you love feels loved than wow! And if you feel loved in return, well then double wow!!! ever hear the saying "actions speak louder than words" It is true. I think when you have to constently express to someone that youlove them, something is missing. Meaning; someone doesn't feel loved.
(my opinion)

chrissy613's photo
Sat 09/19/09 09:08 PM

yes, but not nessasarily by a mate, or lover.

at least by God, imo.

acceptance is essential.

I agree. I think if you love God, than you are able to love a person.

chrissy613's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:06 PM

They said the same things in different ways 100 years ago.

were you around 100's of years ago to hear those things? Actually quite possibly...

chrissy613's photo
Mon 09/14/09 09:04 PM

ill just sound like a conspiracy nut, but if u guys took the time to investigate u would realize our own government is ran by a bunch of satanists(Illuminati) fake Christians. i feel satan and him army is ready for their final push at deceiving the world.

hey "conspiracy nut". I think I just might agree with you.

chrissy613's photo
Mon 09/14/09 08:54 PM

Mo_muirnin,

If my brother laid a hand on my child, he would not have heard the end of it from me. :angry: That is my child, not his. I don't care whose house we're in.

If I had even done what you say you would have, "not heard the end of it" he would have been more than happy to tell us to leave. He's gotten really mean the past few years and I don't see my brother but once every 3-6 years so I wanted to make the best out of it instead of getting angry and yelling at him. But the last day we were there I did tell him that i'm not going to argue with him, but he shouldn't have spanked my son like that and he needs to treat me with respect since I am family.

I understand what you're saying. It's an awful situation to be in to me. My brother lives out-of-town. I'm not kidding, if he were to lay a hand on my child when I visit him, I would threaten to call the police. Yes, it would get ugly.

Your brother is a stranger to your child then, right? That's what your child saw...a stranger spanking them.

I'm sorry that happened to you and your child.flowerforyou

Guys, I disagree 100%. I have an uncle who is in my son's life everyday. And he watches him when I go out. If my son were to do wrong, by all means a good swat is what's needed. We aren't at that stage yet. But when the time would come where my son is due for a spanking, surely he will get it.

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next