Community > Posts By > ajhagena

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:44 PM
That would indeed have led to an akward situation.

I mean, who wants to be in a position to tell a girl that her buckets aren't good enough, that you need better ones?

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:41 PM
Buying music is immoral.

Be cool and download it.

although they finally shut down demonoid :(

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:39 PM
Well I should certainly hope not! One Orlando is more than enough for our planet.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:38 PM
Are you saying I should consider recycling?

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:37 PM
I haven't eaten at McDonalds in years.

In fact, the last time I ate fast food that wasn't Taco Bell was the time I walked into KFC in order to get my bucket. And then I didn't eat anything at all. I just smiled at the female cashier and asked for a few empty buckets.

Of course, she thought I was making some sick innuendo about sex and buckets or something, so then she proceeded to take her clothes off and throw her panties at me. So I jumped over the counter, grabbed the buckets and ran.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:34 PM
if by orlando, do you mean Florida?

Because if so, that would explain a lot.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:34 PM
But it's just that every time it I think it's going well with a garbage can, it turns out that it cheating on me, or that its a total jerk, or that it was just using me for sex.

frown

Maybe I should just give up.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:31 PM
I'm currently in Norcal, which means the weather sucks regardless of what time of the year it is.

I miss Sandy Eggo.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:30 PM
The problem with mime boxes is that the cave under a certain amount of pressure. Specifically the amount of pressure that is exerted by a falling tree trunk.

Thus I do not believe that a mime would be safe in his box.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:28 PM
last time I had a good conversation, it came to an abrupt halt when I discovered that the entity with which I was conversing was actually a garbage can. :cry:

Suffice to say, I've not had good relations with garbage cans ever since.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:27 PM
I can happily say that I have no idea what I want.

Except to play guitar like Duane Allman. But I figure I have a better chance at seducing half of Malibu than doing that. glasses

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:25 PM
the worst thing about a broken hand is that there's a fifty percent chance that you will have to change your masturbation strategy.

Luckily I've never injured either hand, but I've prepared for the day that my luck changes by practicing ambidextrous masturbation.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:23 PM
as a guy I can tell you that guy friends are overrated.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:22 PM
When I saw the title, I thought this thread would be about a ship that was made out of friends.

Which would be kind of cool. Although you'd have to have a lot of expendable friends to build a ship out of them.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:21 PM
Well, I'm no lady, but I'd have to say that your new pics are great as long as they aren't directly compared to mine.

Because that would just be unfair.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:19 PM
Touché.

Your doubt is well directed, good friend.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:18 PM
I don't know you, but I feel it's necessary to pretend that I do because that's what the cool people do.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:17 PM
BIG FIRE BREATHING DRAGONS, THAT IS

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:17 PM
I hereby decree that this thread is now about dragons.

ajhagena's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:16 PM
'm a girl. *double checks* Yep, I'm a girl.

I don't believe you.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25