Community > Posts By > DjVan27

DjVan27's photo
Mon 11/09/09 09:02 PM
Etobicoke :thumbsup:

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/30/09 08:08 PM
God loves you.

People have their own christian beleifs and ways that they enjoy sharing with the rest of us.

Now please think /read before assuming and being ignorant. thank you.

DjVan27's photo
Mon 09/28/09 01:52 PM
Pig is an animal that is unclean and said not to eat in the bible.

i wouldnt take the bible seriously for types of food to eat and not eat, thats how they ate in the past, its alot different now.

and if u still want to follow by what the bible says about food - might aswell put on some robes and go to israel

DjVan27's photo
Fri 09/25/09 04:32 AM
Edited by DjVan27 on Fri 09/25/09 04:35 AM
Good post but poor verse choice. When it comes down to someone loosing their virginity before marriage you don't need a fellow man/ woman to forgive you. You need the holy spirit straight up. Those verses are more for theft, betrayal, murder, etc.

And I will never beleive that god wheighs all sins eqaully, because he doesn't, there's your run of the mill sins and mortal sins. Figure out which ones are which.

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/23/09 09:00 PM

Spit the brown...swallow the white...sometimes

That was racist.

Actually it's not at all, the white ones are easily edible while the black ones have a hard outside. ( thats why alot of seedless watermelons still have white seeds)

DjVan27's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:23 PM
Cheating is Unacceptable, and the end of the relationship.

DjVan27's photo
Mon 09/21/09 06:15 PM
Edited by DjVan27 on Mon 09/21/09 06:15 PM
I dont really want to get into this right now. but a word ive been hearing alot (especially on this subject) is "forgiviness". Yes God does forgive if you ask for forgivness and mean it. but you have to realize that besides denying God as your lord and saviour (and murder) taking your virginity not seriously and loosing it before you should (before marriage)is a sin that God talks strickly about in the Holy Bible.

Yes, i realize no ones perfect and people make mistakes, ask for forgiviness, and thats fine. but just dont think you can loose your virginity before marriage (or any other temptatious sins) just because you know God will forgive you. its not right and i dont think God appreciates it.

DjVan27's photo
Thu 09/17/09 03:11 PM
you know i see your point. and i do agree that we arent perfect haha.
But i just think that ( more so i know ) that god provides, and since im saving myself and waiting for marriage The Lord will provide me with what i require. I know.

DjVan27's photo
Thu 09/17/09 02:01 PM
hey im not saying your a sinner for not staying pure, im just saying that IVE saved Myself and i want a woman that has saved Herself.

If someone has messed up in the past thats fine ask God for forgivness. but that still doesnt change my mind on Pure + pure.

you can do whatever your heart desires.

DjVan27's photo
Thu 09/17/09 07:09 AM
Sorry but I save myself and I want someone who does the same.
You have to understand that a Christian virgin like myself has stayed pure for all this time I expect my mate to be the same.

If you made the mistake of loosing your purity before marriage then find a partner that did the same.

I won't settle for impurity, sorry.

That's my opinion , the young virgin male opinion.

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:46 PM
Im 19, yes i know im young

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:45 PM
Haha. Agreed. playing video games with the opposite sex is awesome and alot of fun (most of the time).

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:34 PM
Hey i just joined this site about a week ago and im just realizing theres forums!

Im brand new to dating sites, so if im doin anything wrong let me know. :)

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:27 PM
Um ya.

Theres very little point of beleiveing in God if u dont beleive he died for you.

Because without Jesus dying for our sins we'd all go to hell (harsh, but true)

And to deny the fact that he died for you, in my eyes, is a mortal sin.

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:18 PM
Edited by DjVan27 on Wed 09/16/09 07:56 PM
I look at all my secular friends who have already had many intimate relations with different persons, and some really dont seem ( or arent) happy.

As i grow older ive come to easily see why God tells us to wait for marriage. Honestly i think having sex before marriage is the main reason why 40% of marriages in Canada alone end in Divorce.

I just wish more young people my age were saving themselves too. it really gets me depressed sometimes when i think ive found the right girl for me just to find out she hasnt saved herself for marriage.

DjVan27's photo
Wed 09/16/09 07:07 PM
Ive seen a few friends turn JW over the years, its really hard to stop, especially when the person is influenced by a loved one.

I say try and have a sit down with this person get a a couple different bibles like NIV , NKJV. And compare your bibles with their JW "bible". Do some verse swapping and you'll prolly get into a little bit of an argument about whos bible is the correct one.

Still, like i said, people are stubborn, especially when it comes to religion. It will take alot of work to remove a person from a cult such as JW, but it can be done my friend.