Community > Posts By > Bandii

Bandii's photo
Fri 09/04/09 05:05 AM
Welcome dude shades

Bandii's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:55 AM
Who needs a piece of paper? Is all that marriage is these days and a way to get money.

Ask Britney rofl

Bandii's photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:48 AM
I was wondering what you gals thought of my sexy lips :laughing: Na, I just didn't like the last pic and felt it needed something more cool and like me. :tongue:

I added info and stuff too :smile: waving

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 09:42 PM
Miracle :angel:

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 09:18 PM
that was good laugh

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:13 PM
Oh you guys got me touched with the welcoming comity:laughing:

Thanks waving

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:12 PM
I might have seen that one, but I'm not sure

ohwell

I can be evil also devil

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 12:06 PM

scared Don't ever label yourself as a nice guy slaphead

Hello and welcome waving

Have too or else they'll think I'm a killer or something... They probably thinking it just by looking at my 50 cent wannabe picture :laughing:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone waving

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:57 AM
Oh yes I would love it!

I may not look it since In my pic I'm been dishonest showing the representative instead of the humble me. But I am incredibly shy, believe it or not, If I request someone I mostly say: "To hell with it"

If they ask it would be a lot easier not to sound like a pervert when you are just trying to talk.

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:49 AM
DUDE!!!!!!!! noway

Are you mad? Look man woman are never pleased with themselves, ever! Looks are everything for them. They can be HOTT AS THEN SUN but still they think they need make up, shade, lip stick, blah, blah, blah. Even when you see them and frankly they don't need it.

I've seen woman that I don't like with make up and when I see them without it they are angels.

Now. Think about it. Now that you know how they are been hot and still they think they need make up to look pretty.

You imagine how terrible it would be on top of her struggle to look good to tell them to lose weight?

Its like saying: "You can put on a make up factory on your face, wear the dress, and take the dresser with you and you still look bad." bigsmile

The only way you can do that is if its affecting her health. Is the only way that it wont hurt them..... AS much..

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:35 AM
YES! One of them was weird. She said she really liked me and was willing to buy me stuff and even send me a ticket to go see her. Also she was revealing too much info and I don't think she even knew my first name.

She said "My butt is really ticklish"

And I was like surprised "What's your name again?"

No I didn't take advantage because I'm not that way. Just in case.

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:25 AM
Single and awesome :wink:

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:20 AM
The problem is that the human being loves that which is forbidden and loves competition. A good challenge. When things are forbidden normally we try to avoid, but there are times when we fail.

Not all of us, some.

Cheating is not an addiction because you could stop. What is an addiction is sex. Specially for those with a high sex drive that get arouse for the mildest thing.

They call their wives: "Baby, get ready for when I get home."

THey get home and the wife is sleeping they jump in the bed and look to wake her just to hear that she has a headache or is not in the mood.

Now what?

Well lets go to plan B, the naibor is in the army and Ms. Sanchez gets lonely at night.

"Baby I'm going to have a few beers with the guys. I'll be back tonight."

We meet with Ms. Sanchez take her to a nice place and after that BOOM GOES THE DINAMITE.

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 11:04 AM
I'm neutral. I'm a nice guy most of the times until I say: "NO MORE MR. NICE GUY" And grab my bat and start screaming and swinging it at the first thing that moves laugh

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:51 AM
What you expect them to just jump on your arms: "Take me,oh,you big strong chocolate man." Like if they were hypnotized?laugh jk

Also, If you're a good man as you claim to be, how come you are with so many women? aIf the others are so easy for you shouldn't you be with someone already? huh

Not hating just pointing out a few things :smile:

Bandii's photo
Thu 09/03/09 10:40 AM
Valla!waving I'm new as you people most likely are aware of. I just arrived and set my profile. Yay!bigsmile I did it as a mistake but I'm actually glad I did, this site has potential in my opinion happy

Hope to get to know some of you peeps. I don't bite I'm a nice guy, or so I've heard, na, really I hope to get acquainted with you lot happy

1 2 3 5 Next