Sun 09/06/09 11:39 AM
I don't plan on lasting that long bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:51 AM
Too lazy to read at the moment bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:17 AM

The "H" word makes me nervous :laughing:

Bandii, so does the "C" word, the "R" word and even the "D" word.

Let me guess the "C" is commitment the "R" Relation and the "D" is..... think Is... think Is... think IS.... think

Divorce? huh

Dating:wink:

NOOOO!! I got it wrong sad , but I almost got them all right! biggrin I just thought divorce because I'm in a dating site and it seemed that I wouldn't be scared of dating when I'm in a dating site bigsmile Oh-well, 2 out of three isn't bad, lets party! CHEERS! drinker drinks drinks :banana: :banana:

That's the Caribbean life we celebrate even in our failures bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 09:04 AM

Bandii, so does the "C" word, the "R" word and even the "D" word.

Let me guess the "C" is commitment the "R" Relation and the "D" is..... think Is... think Is... think IS.... think

Divorce? huh

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:59 AM

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:54 AM
I wouldn't do it because I'll probably drop dead bigsmile but yeah you should- Is your friend after all :smile:

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:42 AM
think Marine?

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:35 AM
planet tickets to new York!

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 08:13 AM
Don't you just feel like grabbing a chainsaw and chop them up into tiny bits when they say "You're so nice, you're like a big brother" mad rant frustrated grumble

See, nice guys are to precious to have as boyfriends, women, they prefer to have you forever so they turn you into a friend they can count on when they are feeling down.

That's why from now on I'll star with a "HEY B!TCH! That a$$ is fiiiiiiine!" rofl

Na' just kiddin'

Not like that but I am a bit different than I used to be. shades

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:51 AM
Who won the last fist fight you had? C'mon people be honest! You win some drinker you lose some frustrated

AND What was the cause of the dilemma? bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 07:43 AM
I don't drink because I find it unnecessary, by the way I'm not one of those people who TALK- TALK and have never experience what they preach. shades

I was raised in PR in as time where there was no such thing as day care, at least not close to my home. My dad always told me to stay in the house not only because it was inappropriate but because he didn't want social services catching me in the bar bigsmile but I was a child and I got bored! The bar was in a room attached to the house it was a live bar that was opened until late night and I was all day and all night surrounded by drunk people and they were my friends. I learn how to play dominoes with drunken older people. I also learn how to play pool and how to attend a bar at 9 or 10 years old bigsmile

I'm serious. Probably because my friends were older people that's the reason why I am so knowledgeable.

By the way there is nothing funnier than a drunk comedian! They are so funny because they laugh they're *** off and you're like "Huh??" but is so funny that they are laughing that you feel like WTF is he laughing about laugh

Anyway I took my first drink hidden from my father like at 9, 10 or 11 years old. I did it because I thought it was funny to go against the rules. Then I never drank until I was like 16 when I started drinking again and I left it because I found it that it was unnecessary and it made no difference in my life drinking or not.

Anyway.. Alcoholism is wrong if you're one of those who drink until he can't even walk, If you drink and become violent, gay rofl or if you're irresponsible enough to drive intoxicated. bigsmile

My thought.

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:38 AM
May your crotch be infested with the fleas of 10,000 camels bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 01:09 AM
Am I missing something huh

Where are the boobies?!sad All I see are two weird birds bigsmile

Nice boobies Andy! OK that sounds weird rofl

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:44 AM
I don't believe in zodiacs, etc. People are the way they are because they chose to be not because they are fated to be that way because they belong to a certain "astral" group.

I'm a scorpio, and so is my brother, yet my brother and I are WORLDS away- we are different in every aspect of the word.

Bandii's photo
Sun 09/06/09 12:10 AM
Laying back on my executive chair hating on my internet connection and searching for my matches in China because I'm bored.......yawn

Bandii's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:27 PM
Welcome to the site bigsmile

Cheers drinker

Bandii's photo
Sat 09/05/09 09:58 PM
I don't really know surprised

Bandii's photo
Sat 09/05/09 01:15 PM
huh Hanging on the bathroom somewhere? :tongue:

Bandii's photo
Sat 09/05/09 11:38 AM

Im leery of anyone wanting a "look".

Love me or dont.......but dont base your love or lack of on a "look".slaphead

Is more of a fetish, really, not that I base my full attention to that simple detail but is just that is one of the things that seem to catch my attention. Like girls in fluffy bunny slippers could be a fetish to someone else. bigsmile

Then again It don't mean that an incredibly hot woman with this look but has a terrible personality would interest me. At all. A good personality, honesty and loyalty are very important to keep or else nothing will work out in a relationship. biggrin