Community > Posts By > Bandii

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:45 PM
Dang, I feel like learning French all the sudden grumble

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:41 PM

Bored bigsmile

Maybe that's the reason your so bored that woman get bored of you fast.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good luck

I really doubt that someone would get bored next to a comedian like me bigsmile

BTW it is written "You're" not your. :angel:

Your is the word for something in another person's possession or something that belongs to that person shades

I'm evil! You just got schooled, Spawny! MWAAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAA! pitchfork pitchfork :laughing:

Pas de problême, tu vois je suis né francais et l'anglais est ma deuxième langue et pas ma meilleure, mais si tu veux être difficile ces ton choix.

No tengo idea que rayos acabas de decir, pero creo que lo que estas diciendo es que eres Frances y tienes problemas con escritura.bigsmile

Yes! Bilingual too, Spawny bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:38 PM

No, your handsome.. id play video games with you.

This thing just takes time, but while your at it, its fun to make friends, and also helps you approach women in real life without being so nervous WHEN approaching them.

We all wanna be with someone nice sometime. Its unfortunate too many people pretend they want or need noone.

Thats just a game you know.

*hug*

Aww,Thanks blushing I agree bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:34 PM

Bored bigsmile

Maybe that's the reason your so bored that woman get bored of you fast.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Good luck

I really doubt that someone would get bored next to a comedian like me bigsmile

BTW it is written "You're" not your. :angel:

Your is the word for something in another person's possession or something that belongs to that person shades

I'm evil! You just got schooled, Spawny! MWAAHAHHAHHHAHAAHHAA! pitchfork pitchfork :laughing:

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:23 PM
Yay! smooched

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:23 PM
Bored bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Wed 09/09/09 12:19 PM
.. Or is it that woman think with me they might get shot? huh

Really that's how I feel. I mean, I imagine that the biggest reason is because I'm too far away, but C'mon! I can get on a plane and fly if the gal is worth it! Is it my clothes? Is it that I play X-box? AAAAAGHHHHHH WHAT IS IT? frustrated frustrated

I need a hug bigsmile lol :laughing:

Bandii's photo
Tue 09/08/09 02:56 AM
Hey mami welcome flowers blushing

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 03:12 PM
Well... Everyone loves Donkey from Shrek.. so technically everyone loves you bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 02:24 PM
Love is a feeling and sharing with someone special is an ability.

Been in love is been crazy. Why? Because when you are truly in love you would forgive that person which you love's greatest mistakes. Even if you know that those mistakes are ENORMOUS and they still hurt you inside.

Ask all those women that forgave their cheating or beating husbands.

Love is insanity.. But is the kind of insanity that we all agree on, share and believe in. :heart: :heart: :heart: love love love flowerforyou

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:12 PM
I've been here just a few days and in the time I've been here I haven't felt any regret at all on looking for someone on the net. Until today. One of my friends came by to say hi and I deleted Mingle2 from existence! I clear out the history, the bookmarked and everything that could lead to the site. I didn't realize how embarrassed I am for been looking for someone in a site until now.embarassed

Anyone else feels this way? Or am I just tripping? huh

Do your friends know you're i a dating site? huh

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 12:50 PM
Watchmen (The end of the plot, because the heroes lost but at the same time saved the world)
Transformers 2 ("Death" of Optimums)
Indiana Jones Kingdom of the Crystal skull (Alien close up freaked me out)

I can't think of any more at the moment.

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 11:13 AM
What do you do with an elephant with 3 balls? shocked

You walk him and pitch to the rhino bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:28 AM
Yeah, you just have to look harder because they are probably hiding. glasses

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 08:03 AM
Ummm think

"It starts with the eyes. She's gotta have those kind of eyes that can look right through the bullsh*t, to the good in someone. 20% angel, 80% devil. Down to earth. Ain't afraid to get a little engine grease under her fingernails." - F&F Dominic Toretto bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:41 AM
I was once and a singer bigsmile

Ummmmmmm secretary bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:38 AM
:smile: :wink: laugh happy :tongue: love ohwell flowerforyou embarassed smooched drinker bigsmile blushing yawn :banana: drinks drool flowers biggrin :laughing: smile2 shades tongue2 :thumbsup: waving :angel: rofl

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:19 AM
think Nurse

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 05:56 AM
Sadie lost her husband almost four years ago and still has not gotten out of her depression, mourning as if it were only yesterday. Her daughter constantly calls her and urges her to get back into the world.

Finally, Sadie agrees to go out, but didn't know anyone. Her daughter immediately replies, "Mama! I have someone for you to meet." Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks he asks her to join him for a weekend in the Catskills. And we know what that means.

One room and the normal follow up to that. Their first night there she undresses. There she stood nude except for a pair of black lacy panties. He in his birthday suit. Looking at her he asks "Why the panties?"

She replies, "My breasts you can fondle, my body is yours to explore, but down there I am still in mourning."

He knows he's not getting lucky that night. The following night the same scenario. Her standing there with the black panties on and he in his birthday suit; except that he has an erection on which he has a black condom.

She looks at him and asks, "What's with this... a black condom?"

He replies, "I'm going to offer my condolences."

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Bandii's photo
Mon 09/07/09 01:20 AM
I would :laughing: