Community > Posts By > monkdog8888

monkdog8888's photo
Sun 03/23/08 08:04 AM
laugh laugh laugh S#it. Someone needs to email this to Jess. DUCK & Cover.

monkdog8888's photo
Sun 03/23/08 07:56 AM

She had a drug problem. 16 years of rebabs, jails, stealing, cheating, getting her stuff out of hock, She was gone more then she was here. Throw her out. She clean up. Come back. Be good for a while. Start up again. In 16 years, we lived together maybe a total of 7. You know, It's in sickness and in health, but I did everything I possible could for her. I just ran out of give.

wow dude. That sounds rough. I can't believe you hung in that long.Kudos to you, you must have a good heart.flowerforyou

Thanks Hiker:smile:

monkdog8888's photo
Sun 03/23/08 06:26 AM
She had a drug problem. 16 years of rebabs, jails, stealing, cheating, getting her stuff out of hock, She was gone more then she was here. Throw her out. She clean up. Come back. Be good for a while. Start up again. In 16 years, we lived together maybe a total of 7. You know, It's in sickness and in health, but I did everything I possible could for her. I just ran out of give.

monkdog8888's photo
Sat 03/22/08 09:04 AM
My ex is a drug addict. We get alone alright when she is clean but most of the time when she calls, she is messed up. She is usually real hateful when she is like that. So weather we get along , depends on what condition she is in.

monkdog8888's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:59 AM
Non- Smoker A great body, several million dollars, and the sudden relization that she want to spend the rest of her life catering to my every whim and desire.bigsmile

monkdog8888's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:52 AM
Halloween is fun. You can let out your alter ego. But I like Columbus Day because I get off,most everyone else has to work. It's a great weekend to go somewhere. Everything is open. No holiday crowds.

monkdog8888's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:37 AM
As long as she dosen't use the chainsaw on me, I got no problem with it.bigsmile

monkdog8888's photo
Sat 03/22/08 07:27 AM
Ex-wife has been in prison 4 times. Has a rap sheet folder about 8 in. thick. She will never change. That why she is my ex.

a lot of people that have been to prison change. So of them, it was the best thing that happened to them. It's a case to case thing.

Anyone that dates you needs to go in with open eyes and you need to be honest with them up front. But yea you can change.

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:55 PM
I'm going to Peace and Quiet. Kids gone

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 07:43 PM
Edited by monkdog8888 on Fri 03/21/08 07:45 PM
I used to shave mine. It feels really great. In Sunner you don't have sweatly hair and can wash top of head off when you wash hands. Have to use sunblock. It just kinda looks strange on a woman. Breasts and bald head usually just don't mix for me.

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:46 PM
male-Moondog Punk Daddy Female- Morninglory No Ho Wa

Thomas Gray Michell Lenn

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 05:06 PM

not 2 me but i'm not into women

Damn there goes the threesome.

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:54 PM
I was a cotton top when I was 3 or 4 years old. I have just returned to my natural color.

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:47 PM
Edited by monkdog8888 on Fri 03/21/08 04:48 PM
Big Blue was pretty hot.

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:31 PM
Edited by monkdog8888 on Fri 03/21/08 04:49 PM

All the shaved head womenI have run into, unless they were cancer victims, were just damn strange, personality wise.

They probably thought you were strange.

Probably, perticular the ones that were from other planet or the one that walked the street with a pyamid in a cart, dress in a reflective blanket robe. She was a new religion, or the one that had a spider tattoed on top of her head. She was a little strung out though. I still F#### them. I didn't want them to think badly of me.

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:10 PM
Edited by monkdog8888 on Fri 03/21/08 04:11 PM
how'd I get in the quote?

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 04:08 PM

Setting the scene:
Divorced for just about a year, separated a year before divorce. Occupied myself with work, did not date, nor take an interest in such.
Friends and good co-workers I had basically harassed me into talking to a woman who was trying to make herself noticed to me (yeah yeah..typical male..I know...) and take her out.

Pre-Flight:
Talked to her, and made arrangements to go out following my next upcoming business trip. She seemed very happy with such. Coming home from trip, flights were a bit delayed, so I told her this, but also that I expected to be on time for our date. Note - due to work, this means I would get there after about 28 hours without sleep. That becomes important later.

Take-off and cruising:
I did arrive on time - barely - and we went out. Typical dinner, movie date, and she was very pleasant company in all respects. Neither of us was ready for the date to end after the movie - so I took her to a local pier and beach area for a evening walk. (32 hours and counting) which was again - pleasant in all respects, even if I was a bit tired.

Approach for landing:
After our walk, took her back home. She offered me some coffee if I cared to come inside. Well - 33 hours and a 1.5 hour drive to get to my home ? Coffee? Wonderful!! "Yes..thank you!"

Losing altitude AND control:
During coffee - she made it *very* clear that I was welcomed to stay the night - and with her. Now - I am not so puritanical that I would never consider such a thing. She was very pretty and had been very pleasant all evening. But remember - 33 hours, no sleep? Most females will get a bit upset if you are snoring 5 seconds after sex for the first time.

Crash and Burn:
So - I politely decline, and can see she is not very happy. I try to smooth things a bit - and offer that i would love to take her out tomorrow, if she would like. Didn't help - she is more upset.
I explain - certainly not a rejection of any sort - am just very tired. And if she still desires tomorrow after our date, my answer would certainly be different. Worse still - her voice is raising.
I tell her that I feel bad she is upset - but offer her my number, and that either she can call, or I would call as soon as I awoke. No good - she is getting really pissed now, and I haven't a clue why.

So - time to go here - I pick up my coat from the chair - SHE picks up a knife from the counter! Oh friggin joy. I just do the first reaction - take the knife, and do this push-pull routine that ends up with her outside the door, which I lock.
Damminint - now I am in HER house, and she is out there with my ride. And various objects to trash it with. Great.
She runs for the front door - which I lock and realize it is past time to call the calvary. Call sheriffs hoping that it will NOT be one of the fellows I know. BBBUUUZZ..should have figured that by now.
So - two of them show up - she is berserk - after they get her back under control - the two YUKS start harassing me. Seems this is not the first date she had end like this.

Aftermath:
I have to go to court, of course. I talk to judge and he agrees to a mandatory counseling routine, instead of straight jail time. Okay cool.
Couple weeks go by - I am giving neighbor lady a lift and get stopped. Yup. The YUKS - "Oh...just checking to see how you were" For a year after that...any time I had a date..and they seen me - I got pulled over by these grinning idiots. "Just to check on me"

[/quot

I had this one night stand with this woman I meet in this bar, about mid-way through the night she goes crazy and starts hitting me with a whiskey bottle. Jumped out of bed,grabbed my clothes and ran out the door.
Never had anyone pull a knife on me. Least not on the first date.

monkdog8888's photo
Fri 03/21/08 03:31 PM
All the shaved head womenI have run into, unless they were cancer victims, were just damn strange, personality wise.

monkdog8888's photo
Thu 03/20/08 06:54 PM
Arab - 30 miles south of Huntsville

monkdog8888's photo
Thu 03/20/08 06:28 PM
CALL HER Are you will be wondering "what if" the rest of your life.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25