Community > Posts By > shutterbug63

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:43 PM

madamx all you hafta do is make like you are offering them some money, and they will come in by the thousands...

oh no darling....madam doesnt pay my dear...much much to learn

I said "make like" not do!

I may not have a monkey butt, but I do have a duckie face.

Why do I get the feeling I am not welcome in here?

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:39 PM
madamx all you hafta do is make like you are offering them some money, and they will come in by the thousands...

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:35 PM

when I post 1000, I will blow every ones mind!!!!!

Oh really? No one even noticed mine grumble

shutterbug63's photo
Fri 01/18/08 01:50 AM
now kisses, whatever did happen to that picture of yours?

shutterbug63's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:45 PM
That all depends on how mature the girl is.

shutterbug63's photo
Thu 01/17/08 03:19 AM

hmmmmmmmmmm where do I sign up to be drill seargeant?????devil laugh

Gypsy now you better stop making me laugh. It hurts now. It ain't funny no more....

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 11:03 PM
ok Tina, I will. But you have to promise not to hog all the covers laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:55 PM

bi-polar meds work wonders

hmmm...it's quite possible laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:42 PM

what if a girl has a big truck??? what's that mean???

Now, how big a truck are we talking about?

i got a red f150 with an extended cab?

hmmm...I'd say it means she's fun to be with?

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:40 PM

I have heard this!!!

Hi Ising, how are you?

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:39 PM

what if a girl has a big truck??? what's that mean???

Now, how big a truck are we talking about?

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:37 PM

why vent and dwell on the negative when you can move onto something FUN? devil

drinker drinker drinker

to me, the negitive is stuck in my mind

Life is about good and bad. I don't trust people who always say everything is wonderful.

Becca, there are plenty of good guys who will like to hear you talk to them about whatever is on your mind. Try to find one that you can begin to feel comfortable talking to.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:30 PM

her mood changes with the weather

ha ha sissy, you're a riot, girl! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Think about it this way, stormy: What's really in a name, anyway? We are all so much more than our name is...

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:29 PM
Edited by shutterbug63 on Wed 01/16/08 10:30 PM
see other post

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:08 PM
Hey Heels, one thing to know is that surely not every girl is going to be attracted to you, but I found that most of them will at least appreciate you talking to them. You're a nice looking guy, so I suggest you be more aggressive and go and talk to these girls. Like it was said, worst case scenario she might get mad, but usually she won't even do that unless you're rude or obnoxious. If you find a girl who seems to want to carry on a conversation, it's a good indication that she doesn't mind talking to you. If she looks away or goes back to what she was doing, she might be shy or not that interested. If she turns around and looks back at you, she's probably interested.

I wish that the dating/mating game was simple, but sooner or later, you just gotta get up the nerve and talk to a girl or two that you are interested in. Try to tell yourself that you deserve to have a girlfriend just like anyone else, that might make it easier.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 10:01 PM
Hi Brenna, I'm kinda addicted to this site also. It is always nice to see a pretty lady such as yourself posting here. We hope you stick around a while.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:58 PM
I have also dated outside my race. You have to go for what you find to be attractive, no matter what anyone says. Life is too short to spend it with a woman of your same race if you're more attracted to women of another race. It should not matter what color she is, or what someone else thinks.

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:51 PM

up to tonight????

Wouldn't'cha like ta know? laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:49 PM

lonely and bored here 2

awww u poor sweetie flowerforyou

shutterbug63's photo
Wed 01/16/08 09:47 PM
I just got home from work.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25