Community > Posts By > emsgirl13

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:51 PM

Self hypnosis. Start at your toes, relax them, move up your body until you get to the top of your head. When you feel like your entire body is just sinking into the mattress, start counting backwards from 100.
Knocks me out every single time :)

:smile:
ill try this one right now

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:48 PM
Edited by emsgirl13 on Sun 08/23/09 08:48 PM
i cant, ill have a headache tomorrow at work

no photo
Sun 08/23/09 08:42 PM
I just cant, what should i do?

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 06:44 AM

Money is ensential in this age. Hw do you express love when you donot ve money. Action they say speaks louder than voice and ladies of this generation like that expression alot. It means if u dont ve money you cant get a pretty lady cos how do you maintain her beauty. You ll definately loss her to another.

this is just soooo wrong
why do you have to have money to express your feeling for someone you trully love? one has nothing to do with the other!
if the person on the other side shares the same feelings for you, they wouldnt care what the two of you do, if you take them to fancy places or buy them expensive gifts. if they do care about that, and that is something of big importance to them, then that is NOT true love.
When I am in love, i dont care what we do, how much money he has or what he buys me, I am happy cuddling on the couch watching a good movie (may be spend a few dollars on popcorn :) ), going out for a walk in the evening. I dont care if he buys me things or not, id be happy with a card he picked up for no reason at all, or a flower he stole from someone's garden lol

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 05:41 AM

Love without money does not work.

yes, it does work!!!

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 08:49 PM

Well, for once, i am not attracted to guys who are close to my age, they have to be AT LEAST 5 years older. FOr some reason i ve always thought that guys my age are still kids and wont be able to understand me as well, they dont have enough experience, i might be very wrong but that is my opinion from previous experiences i have.
I also like guys, or find them attractive if there is a reason for me to look up to them and admire them for whatever they do and who they are. I dont know. Does that make any sense?
if it makes you feel any better i'll say that to my tastes your not attractive nor beautiful....nor you mindstate....
see not every guy likes you happy

Did you read anywhere that i said that "every guy likes me"?
What is your point? I know what i am and i know what i have and what i dont. And while your opinion of me doesnt really bother me it s rude and shows some self esteem issues there.
Good luck to you

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 08:32 PM
biggrin

if one isn't enough to hold your entire attention, then my thought is that neither one of them is the right man for you.

biggrin i agree

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 04:54 PM
actually, i really happened to care about this one and yes, i was over excited about it so what? whats wrong with that?
it doesnt happen to me every day!
Thank you all for your replies,
He DID call! Just now! I am fine! lol

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 04:47 PM

That's weird

Your in your 20's

And don't know how to react to that!!

What's up?:heart:
i took it as.. she put a situation out there and wondered how others would react... not that she didnt know what to do...was a hypathetical question

thank you :)
i wasnt looking for an advice what to tell him, i am not stupid, i WAS wondering what other people would say in situation like this.
Some people just never get ithuh

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 07:23 AM

I see a lot of threads from people asking if they should date, or why the can't find someone to date. I'm left wondering why even bother? I decided not to long ago that I am at this point in time not capable of having a relationship, for whatever reason, and that reason isn't really important as the failure rate far exceeds any success (I won't get into the math of it, people tend to be bothered by my mathmatical equations here). I think personally some people at their point in life can or cannot date, for any number of reasons. Some are more apt to date, some are more social than others...and others just need to focus on them before adding anyone else to the equation.

I suppose it is somewhat easier for me as I don't tend to like many people anyway, and am comfortable by myself. What I don't understand is that if for how ever many years one thing isn't working...why bother trying to do it in the first place? Seems like a step backwards to me, or perhaps I'm looking at it too logically. Any insight?

I am beginning to feel the same way. Very soon i wont bother even thinking about dating! Ill just move to a deserted island or something, i dont know.

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 07:20 AM

so what did you say?

I was with a friend of mine and almost choked on my drink first
then i said "thank you, but my boyfried is in the bathroom, and i wouldnt want any trouble" lol
like i said, i just didnt want to be rude

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 07:18 AM

I dont know, sometimes people mean "hook up" and they mean get together, and sometimes it means sex.

What did he mean by it?

no idea! i didnt ask hm :)

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 06:43 AM
rofl rofl tongue2
the thing that stroke me most is that i wasnt really "noticing him"
i dont even know where he appeared from!

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 05:57 AM

What do you say to a guy (probably was in his early to mid 30ies) who comes to you and says: "Yo babe, whats up! I noticed you noticing me! Wanna hook up?!"

agree, no need to be rude, but make sure to gain his attention, whisper to him, does this ever work? and walk away.

lol i like this one! Next time this is what i will do.

no photo
Tue 08/11/09 05:16 AM
What do you say to a guy (probably was in his early to mid 30ies) who comes to you and says: "Yo babe, whats up! I noticed you noticing me! Wanna hook up?!"

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 08:00 PM
May be she really does have an accent, i have an accent too!
One time i went to walmart and asked for a toilet sucker!
(meaning plunger)oops

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:57 PM
recently i ve been sleeping through it

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 07:51 PM
Hm, thats an excellent question..
Wher am I ? I dont know

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:38 PM

ok where are people getting these new emoticons from...i like that one

Geat! thanks for the help!

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:07 PM
you guys dont inderstand :(
he is the first guy to get my attention in a such a long time!
i acted so silly, so shy, and got so nervous

Previous 1 3