Community > Posts By > emsgirl13

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 04:03 PM
he wont get home till 7 am tomorrow, hi is a fireman :(
may be the only reason he even talked to me was because i was in my paramedic uniform :(
tears

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:49 PM
well he was working, and so was i.
But what s a normal period of time to wait before u know he wont call?

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 03:45 PM
Oh I feel like an idiot. Today was the first time i ever gave my phone number to a guy i met. I know he noticed me because he was looking at me and finally came and talked to me, that happened in a grocery store. As of now almost 5 hours later he hasnt called me!!!! Why???
Ok actually i didnt give him the number, because i was too shy lol, i gave it to a friend of his. Do you think he gave it to him?
I cant believe i did this!

no photo
Mon 08/10/09 06:03 AM
I ll always reply to your emails :smile: :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:26 PM

EHHHHHHHH, just....., dont even say.....just another nice.... see fifer, 3 in one day.....

Nice guys finish lllllllllll......DOOOHHHHHH!!!!!

NEVERMIND its useless..

Nothing against you H_Jayed, we just get this everyday.. Sorry

Try the ugly guys, they all are nice, just no one can give em a chance..

Kudos for trying to hold back, John....lmao

all ugly guys aren't nice either.

i agee, a lot of ugly guys are very mean as well

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 08:06 PM

if things keep going this way, i ll start looking for a woman too...

If things keep going what way????
Don't tell me there are no guys out there???

nope! seems like for me there arent!

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:50 PM
if things keep going this way, i ll start looking for a woman too...

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:39 PM

been lied too and hurt in the past. looking for that special woman who wants me and only me. any offers??? waving

i wish you good luck and lots of patience

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:34 PM

Ok, this might sound odd for some, but for others it'll make sense. Guys are a bit carefull with pretty women. They drag a lot of attention, and while for some it sounds like something fantastic, it's not that easy. Anyone who wanted to date someone who creates a lot of attention around herself (or himself if it's a guy), the other will be extra careful and more suspicious. After a while It can be a drag. Just an example. I dated really good looking women, and it was normal thing, that if I was in a restaurant or bar with her and I happened to leave her for 5 minutes, I usually found guys hitting on her or she told me.
I was down at the beach with her and I went to get some soda, as I come back 3 guys standing around her asking questions. Same thing happened in the movie theater. I went to get soda and some dude wanted sit right next to her and wouldn't give up until I showed up.

So every good has a bad side too.

i couldnt agree more! it s funny u would say that, because thats exactly what happens!
i hope there are some secure guys left out there who are not afraid of pretty girls@ lol

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:22 PM

Also, bad communication skills can hinder this process. Imean I am sure there are some guys out there that don't like talking to women who are like brick walls.

Opinions?? Anyone??

the same goes for women who don't want to talk to pushy, ignorant men.:tongue:

Hey. Who the hell said i was pushy...lol. Liars!! And I am far from ignorant. And arrogant while we are on the topic.

Since I don't even know who you are, obviously I wasn't referring to you personally. However, since you took it personally, it's apparent you see some negative things in yourself that need addressing.:tongue:

He does not!!

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:17 PM

you guys, its not about me falling for "bad" or "good" guys, thats not what i meant. The guys are fall for are not good or bad, they are complex people just like all of us. Its that the more difficult it is to get someone, the more determined and interested i am . After all the thinking i ve done, i dont really thing i am that different than a lot of other people out there. May be ther isnt anything wrong with me, after all.

OHHH so you like chasing the hard to get guys, well maybe they are not taking you seriously, maybe they think your just a flirt and nothing more...Older mature guys steer away from that...
I dont know, Im just guessing

WOW that could explain soooo much!!!!
or not ...:(

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 07:03 PM
you guys, its not about me falling for "bad" or "good" guys, thats not what i meant. The guys are fall for are not good or bad, they are complex people just like all of us. Its that the more difficult it is to get someone, the more determined and interested i am . After all the thinking i ve done, i dont really thing i am that different than a lot of other people out there. May be ther isnt anything wrong with me, after all.

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 11:12 AM
i dont think i am like a 'brick wall'. if anything, i think i get too close too fast

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:50 AM
I still believe in my heart that sooner or later the right guy will come along, and he will be everything i ve ever wanted. I believe in love,yes i do.

no photo
Sun 08/09/09 10:49 AM
Ok, first i am not desperate.
Second i cant just start feeling something for a guy just because he is nice and likes me. I need this emotion, this excitement the butterfly feeling in my stomach :) u all know what i am talking about.

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 09:14 PM

I thought it might be nice to get some objective opinions since i am here anyway.
So why is that? I always get attracted to the wrong guys, the ones that i know i can't get, the ones i know it s wrong to even think about, the ones that i know will be difficult to get due to different reasons. WHy? WHy? At the same time there are really nice guys out there who i know like me and want to do things for me all the time, and the more i know they like me the more not interested i become!
What is wrong with me??

Without knowing you I can give you a few discriminate reasons it happens.

1 Self esteem is not good and you are desperate, which leads to the following reasons

2 Moving too fast in the relationship and finding out they are not the right ones after moving too fast to begin with

3 You do not know yourself well enough to set personal boundaries of what you are looking for in a man and knowing he has to have these qualities or he has to be "for" someone else not you.

4 Not loving and respecting yourself enough to stop the relationship when you see the warning signs

5 You have the deadly "I can fix him" syndrom and try desperately to make him what you want, first in your mind and then in full blown changing effort. Usually telling yourself that if you love him better than any other woman ever has he will change the "bad habits" he has when you meet. Because you know no other woman is capable of loving him the way you can.

Etc....

I used to resemble this list, not anymore.

i think u r right about most of the things you said. I do feel like i can fix people many times. Needless to say, without success :( and still i keep doing it. And yes, i ve actually thought about this a lot. When i meet someone at first, i really do create this image, this idea about them in my head, and i think this illusion is what i actually fall for. Then i get disappointed because in reality they are different than my idea. I think i fall in love with the idea about a person rather than the man himself.
Thank you

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:48 PM

smokin Only you can prevent forest firessmokin

huh?

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 08:11 PM
ok now i feel really stupid but i wont know until i ask.
whts the law of attraction?

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:44 PM
WOW, i didnt expect that when i posted this. But you people with all your replies got me into a deep thinking now :)

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:37 PM

i dont think i am looking for a father figure, lol
for some reason though i am attracted to strong men, like firefighters lol :)

but not boys
somehow i believe that if they are a little older they will know better how to make me feel good, a real man knows...
boys dont...

Yea, boys want you to make them feel good, and men thrive on making you feel good. Well, go start a fire somewhere and cry out for help, you will be surrounded with firefighter and police. lol

I think you want a man to put out that fire burning deep within you and...... nevermind off topic...

i am surrounded by them all day long every day! may be thats why :)