Community > Posts By > emsgirl13

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:34 PM
prciesly!

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:31 PM
i think its different for women than its for men.
girls mature sooner emotinally, am i wrong?

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:29 PM
i dont think i am looking for a father figure, lol
for some reason though i am attracted to strong men, like firefighters lol :)

but not boys
somehow i believe that if they are a little older they will know better how to make me feel good, a real man knows...
boys dont...

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:17 PM
Well, for once, i am not attracted to guys who are close to my age, they have to be AT LEAST 5 years older. FOr some reason i ve always thought that guys my age are still kids and wont be able to understand me as well, they dont have enough experience, i might be very wrong but that is my opinion from previous experiences i have.
I also like guys, or find them attractive if there is a reason for me to look up to them and admire them for whatever they do and who they are. I dont know. Does that make any sense?

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:06 PM

So the further they are the better you like it?
Well then.................

I am green and far away and I have transport and can come up and pick you up

lol

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 07:04 PM

I thought it might be nice to get some objective opinions since i am here anyway.
So why is that? I always get attracted to the wrong guys, the ones that i know i can't get, the ones i know it s wrong to even think about, the ones that i know will be difficult to get due to different reasons. WHy? WHy? At the same time there are really nice guys out there who i know like me and want to do things for me all the time, and the more i know they like me the more not interested i become!
What is wrong with me??

What are you chasing? Looks, or attitude.
My guess is the guys that do like you don't have one of them.
Are you looking for love or just a hangout crush.
Nothing is wrong with you, you just have to figure out what it is you want, then go after it.
Yes you are a very sexy woman, but dont walk around with that, "I know I'm sexy attitude, and don't try to attract a guy by being sexy on purpose, we like natural sexy, not pushy sexy.

Figure out who you are and what you want first.

i dont walk with that attitude (i dont think so at least), most of the time i dont have time to worry about what i look like.
I do want love, true love, forever love, may be i am just being naive though, i dont know. i am a little confused now.

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:55 PM
I cant just stop doing it, thats the point. It feels good at first, great actually and the more challenging it is (like for example due to distance) the more determined i get!

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:50 PM
I thought it might be nice to get some objective opinions since i am here anyway.
So why is that? I always get attracted to the wrong guys, the ones that i know i can't get, the ones i know it s wrong to even think about, the ones that i know will be difficult to get due to different reasons. WHy? WHy? At the same time there are really nice guys out there who i know like me and want to do things for me all the time, and the more i know they like me the more not interested i become!
What is wrong with me??

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:36 PM
I hear you snarkytwain
i know exactly what you are talking about because i am kinda of going through it right now! lol
ANd what do i do? After going through my contacts looking at the numbers of the guys i ve said no to before, actually considering asking one out, i decided to not do it, that its not worth and joined this site instead lol :) to take my mind off it for a little bit.
Dont worry, everybody feels down sometimes, its absolutely normal, after all we are just humans and we all need someone to hold us, sometimes more than anything else.
There is that special person out there for you (for all of us) and when he/she comes you will know that it was worth waiting for them!
Good luck to you!

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:31 PM
:) ty ty :)

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:26 PM
Hi,
I am so new here, just trying to figure out how things work on the site, it seems like a pretty cool place. Hope to find some new friends and new people to chat with from time to time :)

no photo
Sat 08/08/09 06:23 PM
I absolutely agree with you, it s never a good idea to mix the two. Make your life easier, just dont do it.

1 3 Next