Community > Posts By > JacksonDixon

JacksonDixon's photo
Sun 07/16/17 10:50 PM
You know we all have come to this point in our lives where the world and our surrounding community tends to redefine us. As older Americans we are placed in categories that are not our choosing. We are generally given limited roles without consideration for our uniqueness. In fact we are considered old and expendable. This rite de passage has a tendency to affect our self esteem and force us to accept limited roles and expectations of ourselves. some have fears regarding reaching out and enjoying themselves. But most just find faults within themselves. So my question is what do you believe is keeping you from obtaining and enjoying the happiness you deserve?

JacksonDixon's photo
Tue 02/07/17 06:23 PM
stop hating

JacksonDixon's photo
Tue 02/07/17 06:04 PM
now that's funny:sweat_smile:

JacksonDixon's photo
Tue 02/07/17 05:56 PM
much love to you:heart_eyes:

JacksonDixon's photo
Tue 02/07/17 05:46 PM
Los Angeles

JacksonDixon's photo
Tue 02/07/17 05:45 PM
My friend sat down without knowing on a boiled egg today for 15mins. Go figure. haha

JacksonDixon's photo
Sat 01/21/17 09:59 PM
I think everyone can find true love. True love has to do with how each everyone of embrace and respond to the person we care about. I think its hard to keep because of the conditions set by two people reliving the past through their present relationship. I believe if we all throw out our mental and emotional trash. True love awaits and will reward you. Notwithstanding, we got to stop asking the wrong people to accept and validate some parts of us they are incapable of doing