Community > Posts By > jane_jane

jane_jane's photo
Thu 12/01/11 05:40 PM
Where?

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 06:42 PM
Well, I meet someone who is "humble" for say. Every time I ask the guy to do something about his work or his professions. He would either say he is not that good at it, and I usually take it by the word. So I won't ask him again, till few minute later, I saw the guy totally AWE the crowd afterwards.

When I tell that to another friend of mine, she told me that "humble" guy was afraid of making himself like an *** before me. I mean like I really can tell the difference if he did make an *** or not.

MEN! What a confusing bunch of people!

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 06:37 PM
Well, I have done through enough training from work to say that if someone come after me with a knife to get me out of the car or something. I would have to hand over whatever my possessions.

BUT, with my personality, more like I would fight him/her over it. Ain't lying down till I get a piece of you too! Make them re-think that when they want to strike out to another person, they better think again....laugh

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 06:31 PM
No...I wouldn't move for relationship. It's all about trust. Take it or leave it! happy

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 06:11 PM
You know, I actually meant someone who lives in the Bermuda few days ago. And you are right, they aren't wearing any shorts there...laugh

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 11:04 AM
If you going to go to NYC, my suggestion don't drive!!! LOL

I did, and it wasn't fun. Take the metro or cabs. They take you anywhere and everywhere. They knows the street better then a visitor. Less stress and tolls you have to pay.

As a regular New Yorker told me, they don't even drive in their own city. So my suggestion, you do the same!

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 11:00 AM
Me too. I'm looking for a travel partner as well. I feel like traveling lately....

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 10:57 AM
Well, there is a population that speak Portuguese in San Diego. Come out to Point Loma. I know, I went there for a festival there. I forgot when though, I read it off the reader and swing down to Point Loma and feel the international culture down there.

jane_jane's photo
Tue 11/08/11 10:51 AM
Boston, MA drinker :smile:

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 06:12 PM
Give me some thoughts or insight from rating on my profile. laugh slaphead

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:53 PM
I'm a wood tiger (1974) laugh

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:49 PM
Or sometime, it is through Karma that bring us together.

It's an old Chinese Saying, those who you ended up in partners or marriages is who your previous life has predetermine. In this lifetime, you learn from those you has comes in your life time; perhaps in your previous lifetime you have taken them on a sorry path, etc. So yup, karma can be a B*T*H! Some have a harder time and some have a easier time, but regardless, all your action now will be an cause and effect to you in this life time.

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:22 PM
GOOD LUCK!! I remember when I first taken a bus ride cross-country. From San Diego, CA to Norfolk, VA. Boy! What a ride!
Here's an advice, don't carry too much luggages with you. At least, don't have more then 2 suitcases. 95% of the time, if you put your stuff in the luggage compartment of the BUS, it will not arrived at your destination at all. Grayhound Bus is notorious to lose your luggage in transit! It happen to me on my trip out, but I'm one of the few actually got their luggages back, after the fuss I made at the counter! ha ha. But then again that time when I went traveling there were 3 hurricane that swing by that area. The places were near flooded. Anyways.

Have fun! You will meet some interested type of folks on the Bus ride!

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:12 PM
I drove through Vegas as I did my cross country traveling last year. Its pretty at night, lights and lights. Yea I gamble and I lost. I rather go for the shows. :smile:

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:08 PM
I got a 95 mustang! It still kick some dirt!! laugh

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:05 PM

Seattle, WA. I did a coastal drive from Seattle, WA to San Diego, CA over the labor day weekend. It was fun, and a beautiful drives as well on the 101 Highway!happy

jane_jane's photo
Thu 09/24/09 05:03 PM
Anywhere in Italy!:smile: :heart:

jane_jane's photo
Mon 07/20/09 12:08 AM
Hello all,

Just doing my brief intro to this site. I'm new, as you can easily tell. I'm here to mingle with like-mind individuals, who are into outdoor activities in San Diego area. If you are, please give me a Holler!

Just looking for friends for activities, if interested please contact me. This is actually a first dating website I have gotten myself into now. So, I'm hoping this will be a fun beginning to a fun time here.

Till then,
See you all around!

Jane