Community > Posts By > AdventureBegins

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 09:34 PM
flowerforyou Well said. God has no need of ritual.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 09:29 PM
��I know there was a thread like this but I could not find it.
What do you find interesting or attractive about the person above you on the thread.
:) :banana: Have fun!

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 09:01 PM

It kind of feels like that sometimes. Nobody at all that seems like a real or interesting person and then one comes along and just when you think you've clicked it's "user deactivated" and you're left thinking that that was all bollocks then and not a genuine person interested in you. You think that there's nobody real on this internet and you're being taken in by them because they seem like a real person at last and not just some sad case that resorted to trying to meet somebody this way like yourself.

How realistic do you think that it is that you could meet the type of person that you would really like to meet on the internet?
... I have chatted with some wonderful gentlemen I found on this site...and there is at least one or two that I wish I could meet...but the odds of meeting them...first I have to beat the odds at winning the lottery...to get to them...but as my luck is...if I am beating the odds..I will get struck by lightning next...hmmm..but the dream of meeting a decent guy...yup.. :)
flowerforyou

Somewhere out there is a guy dreaming about meeting someone just like you... Might even be the one helping you up after that lightening. You just never know till it happens.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:58 PM

You can only reinvent the shell. You are still what you are where your you is.

Indeed. That doesn't mean though that we can't experiment with different looks to match our moods

Indeed. Adds to the spice that makes life taste so good.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:56 PM
I am thinking that today has been a lot more fun than yesterday. Arooooo.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:46 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Sun 09/27/15 08:46 PM

flowerforyou it takes too long i get tired of no's after about 5flowerforyou

As another blogger said. It might be different for women. You are likely to be a yes or maybe for 90% of the men on this site.

flowerforyou those saying yes are basing that on my picture aloneflowerforyou really i don't want to go through judging peopleflowerforyou A person can be good looking but i know that means nothing about the person insideflowerforyou

Some. I looked at your profile first. nice profile. I am not in your paramaters so no it was. :)flowerforyou

I don't have anything written out perposelyflowerforyou maybe in future i will write somethingflowerforyou I have my reasonsflowerforyou

flowerforyou I understand. I changed mine (likely for the same reason).flowerforyou
Life is.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:31 PM

flowerforyou yes the possibilities are endless but i will answer a few flowerforyou things i never had anyone do with me flowerforyou
riding bicycles together
kayaking
going to a lake or beach
flowerforyou

Good place for a date is a walk through a zoo. It allows you to see a glimpse of your companions compassion (as well as having a good time)... I like to hike in mountain parks and stuff also.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:27 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Sun 09/27/15 09:25 PM
It is sometimes difficult to enforce "manlaw" when women think they are the Supreme Court.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:20 PM
Not fake... and likely not quite what folks think I am either. Life be like that.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:15 PM

As another blogger said. It might be different for women. You are likely to be a yes or maybe for 90% of the men on this site.

flowerforyou those saying yes are basing that on my picture aloneflowerforyou really i don't want to go through judging peopleflowerforyou A person can be good looking but i know that means nothing about the person insideflowerforyou

Some. I looked at your profile first. nice profile. I am not in your paramaters so no it was. :)flowerforyou

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:03 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Sun 09/27/15 08:03 PM

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:00 PM
The possibilities are endless...

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:58 PM
I had that happen in my mail once. Replied to one person and the page jumped just as I clicked the mouse. Got a nice reply asking me who I was I why I was mailing them?
Derp (to borrow a storm message). :)

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:56 PM
You can only reinvent the shell. You are still what you are where your you is.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:46 PM
The further I go... The longer is the process to get there. sigh.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 07:00 PM

No...
Maybe..
well... ok. When you check your "matches" how many times do you hit "no".

happy
Probabilities are that no is the most pressed button on the page.

you mean we are suppose to check those ?

i have not touched matches or Mutual Matches
<shrug>

When I first came here they were not important cause I was not single... Just wanted to talk to people in the forums.
Now that I am single... figured I would try all the bells and whistles.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:57 PM
flowerforyou I do not know you are stupid... IN fact my knowledge is quite the opposite.
:)

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:55 PM

last count 688
ain't nobody got time to go thru those surprised

I have been letting it pile up. The forums are so much more fun (and you meet quite a few interesting people).

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:54 PM

Mostly no, sometimes a maybe, never pressed a yes.

indeed... I rest my case. The highest probability is that I am a "no" 99% of the time. lol.
Likely that is the same for all but a few of us.
I shall have to reevaluate the time I had initially considered to find an actual companion.
Life is so much fun.

AdventureBegins's photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:52 PM
I have a daily shutdown protocol which includes clearing the cache and other such things.
Likely it was my own unfamiliarity with the system. (Heaven forbid mingle might have a bug).

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25