Community > Posts By > AdventureBegins

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 10:25 PM
Matter? Not really.
If it is a friend with good advice I might take it (then again I might not).

If it is unsolicited I pay not a whit of attention. I kinda like me the way I am.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 07:16 PM
Edited by AdventureBegins on Fri 09/25/15 07:18 PM

Have a blast.

You and I both know nothing is going to stop the gamers we both have been out here way too long. They come in just like the tides. I have on my profile header I am dancin with a wonderful man and I still get scads and scads of emails wanting to chat etc....

Your profile is sparse are you looking to date???
IF you are here to make friends hang out in the forums then you are fine.
If you are hoping that women that are interested will do as you do, check out your profile then mosey into the forums to read more. One thing that will help is a blurb on your profile or a link...

I think your profile depicts you and your style.
So the only thing I would add is maybe what type of woman are you looking for. We both know that is just a grocer list and no where complete. But does help at times.

Well I hope this wasn't too harsh never my intent

I have no clue what I am looking for. Self-reliant, confident, compassionate, and passionate. Other than that for the most part all women have beauty in abundance. The blurb to the profile is a great suggestion. I will do that. thanks.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:53 PM

Nope. All of it is about me! bigsmile laugh

rofl I am corrected. :)

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:40 PM
flowerforyou

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:29 PM
Just remember. Not everything is about you.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:27 PM

ooohhh....

u want a rating do u?

so excited !!!!

would love to give u one hehe

brb (off to study your profile again)

:heart:

lol... I got tired of getting the chat, Skype, gmail, what do you do for a living, will you buy me... So my current profile is not likely to be well received by most.

Even changed my contact parameters.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 06:12 PM
Have a blast.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:58 PM

Where was god at the time of the bang ..

Holding the bang in his hands.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 04:19 PM
When did science see past the bang? :)

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 10:11 AM
Going away.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 02:30 AM
I guess there was something I should have put in my profile.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 01:57 AM

I'm in a long distance relationship. Its my third. First was a game to him. He played with people. Second we didn't have the resources to make it happen. I said never again and then here I am. Never say never lol. Its hard being away from your love. Even worse after meeting up and then having to leave. Its expensive and eventually one of you has to leave behind your family and move. Takes a lot of courage and trust. A lot of time on phone and skype. For love though its worth it!

If you are therealcarebare I once talked with on here... Congratulations. you look happy.

AdventureBegins's photo
Fri 09/25/15 01:31 AM

If the universe is 4.5 billion years old .. And god was the beginning .. What took him so long to create our human civilisation . Where is the proof ,,,, other than faith ... that god created life . There is more evidence that man created god :angel:

Reality. In order to create the Earth first the stars would need be formed (physics are physics). The only confusion is that mankind has no clue how large is a God sized day.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 09/24/15 11:35 PM
flowerforyou :)

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 09/24/15 10:48 PM
Lots of frustrations. Would require two strong people.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 09/24/15 09:32 PM

A breathtaking bit of art. Question. What good is beauty if one is so alone with the moon?

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 09/24/15 09:10 PM

Why in the world would you send a friend request to someone you don't even know????noway

I would have done that (but I read your profile first)... Not being 80 to 90 I couldn't send you a message.

You write good posts.
Good posts make my day worth while.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:40 PM
I will wait till the op throws up his "my ego is bruised" rant and then offer him some free advise.
(never jump all up in a group and call everyone fools).

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:33 PM

Says it all with a giggle.

AdventureBegins's photo
Thu 09/24/15 07:26 PM
And.... How much fun it is to play with the advertising subroutines.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25