Community > Posts By > Alada

Alada's photo
Mon 07/30/07 12:24 PM
Seahawks deserves the Aveda Kedavra, and it will serve him right, for not brushing up on his spells, counterspells, disarming spells, and... "History of Bad Ass Dark Wizard's throughout the ages"

I would like to see The Deathly Hallows Movie directed by Tim Burton, and I can't help but to wanting to see Johnny Depp somewhere there...and how do I stop imagining Mrs. Weasley going Super-Sajajin (flames coming off her head, her hair all up and fiery red, when nuking Bellatrix? Is an image I just can't get rid off...

Alada's photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:17 AM
I have started the re-read of books from 4 through 7... I guess I won't be done with all these until November, maybe...

Alada's photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:16 AM
You need to start the re-read of books 4-5-6 and 7... that's exactly what I am doing...

Alada's photo
Fri 07/27/07 09:13 AM
That's funny Hillfolk!

Alada's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:16 PM
Artist?

Alada's photo
Thu 07/26/07 08:21 AM
I have a question.... Why did someone ask to be careful about Zapchaser in another thread? I don't think Zapchaser and references of ALL men being arseholes belong in the same sentence... And this comment uttered by someone that did the same thing, raising the alarm abt other arseholes somewhere else? I am starting to see a pattern... hmmm

Alada's photo
Wed 07/25/07 07:11 AM
I thought I was going to be chewed up for this spoiler... But if you notice I have left things out... like why Snape was really on Harry's side... and why Petunia hated the magical world so much...

Alada's photo
Tue 07/24/07 04:07 PM
SINCE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR THE SPOILER, HERE IT GOES:

I am so going to spoil it now:

Early in the book Mad Eye Moody dies under the attack of the Death eaters, Hedwig dies too. George (the twin) loses an ear. Dobby dies.sad

Snape dies, killed by Voldemort. During the Battle of Hogwarts, Fred dies, I believe killed by Bellatrix Lestrange. Lupin and Tonks, who'd gotten married and have a baby boy (Harry is the godfather) also die in the same battle. Bellatrix tries to kill Ginny Weasley, and Mrs. Molly Weasley engages her in a duel... She is one pissed b-witch... and she kills Bellatrix.

Harry dies... but since he is the last Horcrux (as Voldemort transfered a piece of his soul during the murdering of his parents, unknowingly) Harry can't die, as long Voldemort lives and viceversa. Harry confers with Dumbledore in a place between life and death (at least that's what I think it is)and he decides to go back and face Voldemort, and he kills him, once and for all.

Snape turned out to be on Harry's side, after all. The death of Dumbledore had been planned by Dumbledore and Snape, Dumbledore forcing Snape to kill him, he was dying anyway, because of the ring horcrux, so they used his death as an advantage to make Voldemort trust Snape even more.

Harry, Ron and Hermione save Malfoy's life, not once but twice, turning him not into a friend, but at least not a foe, either.

Harry marries Ginny and have 3 children: James, Albus Severus and Lily, Albus Severus resembles Harry in every aspect, he is the only one that has Lily's eyes...

The book is her best work in this series, right up there with Goblet of Fire.

Alada's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:41 AM
Just finishd it... the last horcrux, was not a total surprise, I sort of had the feeling, but wasn't sure, I thought it took a spell to make a Horcrux... And the hallows seemed more a cursed than something worthy... far too dangerous.

The deaths, that was devastating, specially of "the couple"... I won't say anymore so not to spoil it...

Alada's photo
Tue 07/24/07 07:37 AM
He does die! But he comes back...

I just finished it, and I love it... her best book so far, I am re-reading the last chapter again...

Alada's photo
Mon 07/23/07 10:58 AM
I am actually shaking with anticipation... It's so hard not to stop working and sneak out to the ladies room...

Alada's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:49 AM
I am loving every word of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alada's photo
Mon 07/23/07 07:47 AM
I haven't finished yet, I am just in the middle of The Battle of Hogwarts... Man is this book good or what! I have slept 4 hrs this weekend... and it was last night between midnight and 4:30 this morning... I am running on pure adrenaline and coffee...

Alada's photo
Fri 07/20/07 01:40 PM
Just got back from the bookstore where I just prepaid Deathly Hollows... I'll be there tonite around 10 with my kids to pick it up...

Woo-hoo!

Alada's photo
Fri 07/20/07 11:04 AM
eleven hours!!!!

Alada's photo
Fri 07/20/07 08:53 AM
"IT'S MY LIFE"

flowerforyou

Alada's photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:39 AM
I will not finish for at least a week, I don't have the luxury of time anylonger...

Alada's photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:36 AM
I would be cranky too! Drive 30 miles? Talk to your boss! You could have major sales that night... Maybe open a little bit later in order to stay open later...

Alada's photo
Wed 07/18/07 09:28 AM
I finally found two stores that will have midnight sales... one of them is allowing people to prepay the books, so I am going there this afternoon to prepay it... and I'll be taking my kids with me for a midnight ride on Friday... there will be competitions among the Hogwarts Houses...

By the way, I took the Sorting Hat test and guess what? I am a "Ravenclaw"...go figure! Pretty accurate, I might say!

Google the test...lots of fun!

Alada's photo
Tue 07/17/07 12:36 PM
I am trying to find out if any stores will open a 12:00 midnight to sell the book... in case they don't I will be getting it at 10:01 in the morning after Gran Morrison opens here...grumble Ten hours late!!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25