Community > Posts By > djko1978

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 03:57 AM
In all seriousness though....
it's human nature to find a mate, to not want to be alone and to have a partner/companion.

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 03:53 AM

why do we date?

Because batteries are expensive unless you buy them in bulk. rofl

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 03:39 AM

Hey everybody out there. I'm here for friendship, fun, relationships, w.e the world has to offer. Message me if your interested

Welcome to the mixing bowl my fellow New Englander happy

djko1978's photo
Thu 08/18/16 08:06 AM

to all the women you know who you are . if you need a new friend or scratching post I am your guy. msg me

Are you looking for a mythical creature or a kitten? what
Everyone can always use friends, I can agree with that. happy

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/17/16 10:40 AM
OMG....I opened this post and immediately started hearing banjos playing in my headrofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/17/16 09:42 AM

Wow I look through the whole entire forums and its pretty much filled with so many dudes haha, but whatever just joined, figured I would give it a shot.

<----- Ta-da---Femalerofl

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/17/16 09:42 AM

Wow I look through the whole entire forums and its pretty much filled with so many dudes haha, but whatever just joined, figured I would give it a shot.

<----- Ta-da---Femalerofl

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/17/16 09:39 AM

Hey peeps, I'm just giving a shout out to you all, and letting you know there is a new guy on the block!

Welcome to the block 'new guy' happy

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/17/16 09:39 AM

Hey peeps, I'm just giving a shout out to you all, and letting you know there is a new guy on the block!

Welcome to the block 'new guy' happy

djko1978's photo
Mon 08/15/16 04:58 AM

Any beautiful women in there 30-45 age group,, who looking for genuine decent guy

I fit into the age bracket but everyone's definition of beauty is different. Also, what heterosexual woman isn't looking for a decent guy?laugh Unless there is certain criteria that has be fulfilled or something, like a plushies and furies fetish or he must be the Batman.

djko1978's photo
Mon 08/15/16 04:48 AM

Hey there everybody. My name is Richie. I'm into soccer, and drinking, and sports involving drinking.. I'm new to the online dating game.. So any advice on how to make something out of this is greatly appreciated!:wink:

Hi Richie,
My best advice to you is to stick the forums. You will meet a lot of great people in them, real people that will give you real conversation.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find what you are looking for. Welcome to the mixing bowl. flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Mon 08/15/16 04:28 AM
The one word 'Hi' or 'Hello' without a profile get an instant delete. If they have the military listed as a profession and widowed with the rest of the info left blank it's an instant block. Some of them is you do not respond right away they keep coming at you and give themselves away asking for apps, which makes it even easier.

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/12/16 06:00 AM
My worst date was getting set up by two friends that happen to be identical twin sisters. He and I went to a huge Halloween party together. The party was at the twins parents house. They had a band, amazing food, bar, games, bon fire, great decorations, and so on. My date ended up ignoring the entire night at the party. He was more interested in taking pictures of himself with other women, especially if they were wearing a skimpy costume. After the party was over, he was nice enough to give me a ride back to his house because my car was there since we rode together to the party.
I must say that I had an amazing time at the party. It's an annual event an I will be going back next year, just by myself.

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/10/16 12:11 PM

how do I change my age to 20?

You'll need a time Machine....DoDo might have one you can uselaugh

Oh yes please, next in line to borrow that magical time machine! laugh

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/10/16 11:02 AM

I don't think its ever appropriate for a stranger to grab a woman's butt.

A pinch can get ya pinched.... by the law, that is laugh

Not that I know from experience lol

Just ask for positive I.D. to avoid the matching set of silver bracelets....lol laugh
Hahaha I think I'll just stick to grabbing only hineys of those I know lol

Indeed, this day in age....that may just be the best bet! biggrin

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/10/16 10:29 AM

I don't think its ever appropriate for a stranger to grab a woman's butt.

A pinch can get ya pinched.... by the law, that is laugh

Not that I know from experience lol

Just ask for positive I.D. to avoid the matching set of silver bracelets....lol laugh

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/10/16 09:34 AM

I need real woman for marriage very serious:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That's quite a jazzy proposal right there. You really went all out with all of the hearts. I will make sure not to wear them all at once. Are they 'dry clean only' or 'delicate cycle'?

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/10/16 09:30 AM
Welcome to Postville...
and the endless supplies of 'hi' and 'hello' if you try to start a conversation in a forum.
Good luck to you flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/10/16 08:11 AM

This dating thing is so hard!!

I agree with you it is difficult. Keep posting, there are decent people in the forums that have intelligent things to say. There are great conversations yet to be had and relationships to be formed. Great things will come...stay positive and don't give up quite yet. We are all here in the same boat......ironically.

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/03/16 03:45 AM

LittleSammieSam has deactivated her account here.

She must have found something more stimulating than posting about boredom.