Community > Posts By > djko1978

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/15/16 11:21 AM
There are real girls here. Sometimes you just have to sift through the debris. :smile:

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/15/16 04:57 AM
Request at least 4 references, background check, and urinalysis.
Cookies would be nice too.
Good luck in your quest.

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/14/16 11:03 AM

Hi, I was here. waving

Best of luck in your search and keep posting... I am sure one of the men you find will not turn out to be a cockroach.

Thank you for the support and positive feedback, I greatly appreciate it! flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/14/16 10:44 AM
New Hampshire.....Zip...
One thing that makes me a little sad is that I see some folks that post and other people tear them apart like wolves. It's great that one or two will step in and come to the defense but it's still unsettling. It doesn't really make you want to post.
And I am just saying in general in my original post that you can see all of the views, that people read it but didn't have anything to say. My thought is that people always have something to add to the conversation, their perspective on the topic. So...why not just jot it down and say 'Hi', I was here.waving

djko1978's photo
Thu 07/14/16 05:59 AM
I am just wondering what the deal is with the men is in my area. It's like they are cockroaches....You turn the light on and they scatter. Or men anywhere for that matter.
It's the same thing in the forums. You can see that people read it but people are either to chicken to add to the conversation or don't have anything intelligent to say.
So, I guess the question is this... where are the fellas hiding? They can't be a myth like unicorns.

djko1978's photo
Wed 07/13/16 11:50 AM

Then all hope is lost for Waldo....
I best move on.

rest in peace waldo. You will be missedtears

There are other fish in the sea...or so I hope. The quest shall continue for a comparable match, hopefully it doesn't take a lifetime.

djko1978's photo
Wed 07/13/16 11:39 AM
Hi!
---->Real person right here<----

djko1978's photo
Mon 07/11/16 04:38 AM

Where's waldo

I saw him get eaten by a stray dog while trying to escape from a lion

Then all hope is lost for Waldo....
I best move on.

djko1978's photo
Mon 07/11/16 04:05 AM
Second changing hut from the left, he's in yellow and black....
A page out of a children's book will never help me with the real life search of finding him. So, it is sad to say that the quest lags on.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/08/16 12:25 PM
My reason for being on this site is because this whole 'dating' thing is rather new to me. I was married for 14 years to the guy I was with in high school. Dating in the real world Vs. high school is a whole different animal. Once you have children, an ex-husband, and preexisting life it's difficult to find someone that wants to meld into that world, let alone if you can find the time to find that someone. So, that also poses the question of where do you find that someone as well? Good men are very elusive these days.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/08/16 09:07 AM
That is truly sad indeed. How wonderful that his brother Fernando will continue to honor his memory by being elusive as well. I do wonder if Fernando will be as skilled in the art of elusiveness as his brother was. I suppose he is as I haven't heard of him, so he could have quite possibly been Waldo's teacher at the art of hiding. Now, I just hope he doesn't get run over by a bus.
Thank you for the well wishing in my quest.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/08/16 05:55 AM
I guess you could say that I'm seeking Waldo. My labors thus far have been fruitless. I have scrolled the crowd searching for him but he is no where to be found. He has been eluding me. Maybe he doesn't want to be found.
So Waldo, where are you? Have you been hiding from me? Why don't you want do be found? Are you afraid?
Don't be afraid Waldo, for I am not scary. The world can sometimes be a cruel place but I am not a cruel person. On the contrary, I am a warm and caring person with a great sense of humor.
Waldo, all you need to do is reveal yourself.
Sincerely,
Donna

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/08/16 05:22 AM
I have noticed that it is really dead in here, it's too bad. It's such a shame.

djko1978's photo
Thu 03/17/16 09:08 AM
I am relatively new to the site, okay I get it. I seem to be a magnet for all of the scam and con guys that claim to military or just wanting to use apps or email. Am I asking to much? I am looking for the 'real deal'. I am not looking for Prince Charming to sweep me off of my feet, certainly that would be nice, but I'm not looking for nothing either.
So, what is the deal? Men in my area cannot be non-existent or all spoken for....or just plain shy.
If you are out there....speak up!

djko1978's photo
Wed 03/09/16 07:41 AM
Is this the new motto if you're a woman in New Hampshire? There doesn't seem to be serious guys out there that are looking for a real relationship anymore, they just seem to want the 'wham bam thank you ma'am's'. Call me old fashioned, I am not that kind of girl.
I think I need this broken down big bird cookie monster style for me...I just don't seem to get it.

djko1978's photo
Tue 03/08/16 09:50 AM
LOL...It does certainly seem that way, it must be my turn to seek! laugh
I am up for the challenge. Thanks for the vote of confidence happy

djko1978's photo
Tue 03/08/16 04:53 AM
I agree, I haven't been able to find respectable men in my age group in region either. It's like they are in hiding. I live in New Hampshire and it's like all the men have headed to the hills! sad

djko1978's photo
Tue 03/08/16 04:41 AM
Donna here form Alstead :smile:

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next