Community > Posts By > djko1978

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/24/16 04:27 AM

Hey there.... M new here...
Lets get to know eachother

Welcome to Mingle flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/24/16 04:15 AM
How splendid to read such a positive post. :thumbsup: This really made my morning, truly it did. happy

djko1978's photo
Wed 08/24/16 03:27 AM

Hey there. I'm just going straight to the point. I'm old fashion and I want to take a chance out there in the dating pool. I don't believe in hook ups or any of that. I find it really sad actually. Anyway, if you feel like making a friend or just wanting to get to know me, I'll be more that to accept those around my age. :)

Good for you, I like that you are right up front with your values. :thumbsup:

Welcome my friend flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 12:11 PM

rate me 1-10 plz

Rate your profile......

1-10, with 10 being the possible best....you get a 7 from me.

Here is why-

I think that you need a couple more pictures, one with a smile at least. You do have lovely eyes by the way, I bet they would brighten right up with a glorious grin. Perk up what you are searching for a bit.

Other than that....

Welcome to the mixing bowl my friendflowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 11:52 AM

Hi just arrived..

Did you arrive UPS or FedEx...rofl

Welcome and greetings flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:54 AM
Welcome to everyone that is new to Mingle flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 08:29 AM
All I know is that being in the country doesn't help my situation at all. I live 16 miles out of the nearest city and Keene, NH isn't much of a city anyway. Granted, I love where I live but it doesn't help my love life.

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 06:46 AM

What's up peeps

Welcome to Mingle flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 06:42 AM

Why is it that when your a teen or in your 20's dating is like second nature, but hit your 40's and it's almost impossible.

I'm 38 and it's the same boat. Riddle me that? It's like there is some magic wall or something. frustrated

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 05:03 AM

Im confused that why girls are more attractive instead of boys?..Any suggestions plz....???

All that awesome war paint applied to those faces. There's tweezing and plucking, nipping and tucking......that stuff isn't all natural on some of those ladies.
Don't worry- there are pretty boys too.

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 04:49 AM
Edited by djko1978 on Tue 08/23/16 04:53 AM
I like to find one beautiful thing each day and keep it to myself.

Spending as much time possible with my children.

Enjoying nature.

Talking to people; young and old. The elderly are time capsules and are sometimes better than the library for historical value. Seeing things through the eyes of a child is an amazing different perspective all together; it's innocent and unfiltered.

Daily laughter.

Challenging myself; bringing myself out of my comfort zone to get comfortable with it.

Being creative and artistic.

The calm after a hard days work- the true satisfaction that comes after the accomplishment.

The way my horse whinnies at me when I go into the barn to feed him.

How my dogs are always happy to see me, with wiggling bums every time- every day.

Being there for family/friends in need.

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 04:08 AM
I work in an office and I heard my manager hold in his sneeze but his fart had other ideas yesterday. rofl

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 03:56 AM

Do you believe in true love, or us it overrated??? :heart:

Yes, I think true love exists.....hey don't roll your eyes just yet...
I don't think that it's some fairy tale romance that carved out of some childrens book, no. I think that love forms between partners; man + woman, woman + woman, man + man.
From my personal experience this is where my true love was found- When I had my children. That was true love. No matter what they do in life, I will always love them no matter what.

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/23/16 03:39 AM

It's so annoying!! I don't want to email u to "take things to the next level" dang

I agree with you there but it's just one of those things you are going to get online. To some people that is their thing. My best advice is sticking to the forums, you will meet a lot of really great authentic people that will REALLY talk to you. You will have to filter through the one stop 'hi' and 'hello' folks but you will get used to that quickly.
Good luck my friend flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Mon 08/22/16 09:16 AM

Hiya folks.

Not really sure what to say here, seems awkward introducing oneself on a dating site forum, plus the whole dating scene is kind of alien to me.

But I guess the above says a bit about me anyway, for the rest, just read my profile, and anything more just ask.

Take care!

Hello there!
Everyone has to start off somewhere in the posting game. Profiles are hit or miss since scammers won't read the information anyway and genuine people are hard to come by. I suggest that you stick the forums and keep posting. There are a lot of cool cats in them. happy
I wish you the best of luck and welcome to Mingle.
waving

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 12:35 PM

Wow I now have two secret like gets better

Holy heck, two?! Jeesh man! I don't even get that in my messagesrofl

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 11:04 AM

Just speak up and tell the person makes more sense to me

I 100% agree with you. Maybe they feel the same way....and if they don't, at least you will be able to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move on because you know the truth- most importantly you were true to yourself and said how you felt to that person. :wink:

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:42 AM
No.
If it works for some people, more power to them. A LDR is not for this girl, not at all.

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:32 AM
Edited by djko1978 on Fri 08/19/16 09:33 AM
I don't see any point in keeping quiet if you fancy someone. Life is too short for that type of nonsense. smile2

djko1978's photo
Fri 08/19/16 03:58 AM
Hello from New Hampshire!
Welcome to mingle happy