Community > Posts By > djko1978

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:55 PM

Angry? Fun? Happy? Horny? Lol which type of drunk are you?

I am told that I am hilarious and tons of fun to be around...but that is just buzzed because I don't get drunk. Don't like the hangover or yakking stage. drinker frown embarassed

I hate hangovers they are the worst!

I agree 100%, they are the pits! I would much rather have fun and remember it.

You will pretty much never ever have a hang over if you drink to glasses of water before going to bed. You get the hangover because of dehydration.

Excellent advice! I always drink at least one tall glass prior to bed. happy

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:39 PM
I think we are all bored if we are posting about how bored we are.....
rofl

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:37 PM

I am told that I am hilarious and tons of fun to be around...but that is just buzzed because I don't get drunk. Don't like the hangover or yakking stage. drinker frown embarassed

I hate hangovers they are the worst!

I agree 100%, they are the pits! I would much rather have fun and remember it.

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:22 PM

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/02/16 12:18 PM

Hey Good people.
am also new here and I can see
that you are all wonderful. Nice to be here and I will love to chart with wonderful people like you here.
Thanks

Welcome my friend. Nice to see you and good luck in your endeavors flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Tue 08/02/16 10:43 AM

Hi, this is all very new to me. Can't say I have actually chatted in a forum before :open_mouth:
Single mama of 3 kids with additional needs. Doesn't leave me a lot of time or opportunities to get out and meet new people. Don't know how some of you amazing people can juggle lots of social events!
Anyways...

I feel your pain sister- I am a single mom as well. I have 2 kids, full-time job, live on a 25 acre farm, my 84 year old father lives with us....it's tough getting out there in the real world and being social sometimes. I was lucky to be able to attend my 20 year high school reunion last weekend, which was awesome! biggrin

djko1978's photo
Mon 08/01/16 05:23 AM

Why not biggrin

Not bad...I really enjoyed reading your blurb, I just wished that there was a little bit more...maybe what you're looking for or more interests/hobbies. You also didn't fill out height and so on....
I liked your photos and that you included a silly, serious, and smiling shot.
I hope this helps a bit flowerforyou

oh you missed it? i did all that before but then thought what's the point, no one actually reads it etc, so congratulations and thank you on becoming the first in 6 months laugh

I'm glad I got to be the first, better late than never :wink:

djko1978's photo
Mon 08/01/16 05:05 AM

I prefer something real. Silicone doesn't meet all my needs

rofl rofl rofl rofl

And mail order Russian brides are not what they used to be either....

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 12:52 PM

Why not biggrin

Not bad...I really enjoyed reading your blurb, I just wished that there was a little bit more...maybe what you're looking for or more interests/hobbies. You also didn't fill out height and so on....
I liked your photos and that you included a silly, serious, and smiling shot.
I hope this helps a bit flowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 11:52 AM

Why is it important to search for love? Isn't it better when love finds you? Letting it happen genuinely and true.

how many women do you have outside knocking on your do right now??????? the

world does not know you unless you go outside and introduce yourself.....

Absolutely true- blunt, straight forward, and to the point. I like it!
Very well put my friendflowerforyou

thanks for the flower,,,most of the stuff is just surface noise,,getting

past a persons persona is very difficult, over the years people develope

various defences they think will protect there real self.... getting to know,

understand, and even love another person is next to impossible when they have

a wall between them and others.....however i guess personas are necessary till

you find out whom we are dealing with to a point. when wounded

emotionally...its really sad though to be the one wounded and others in our

life....

You are most welcome.
We all have to protect ourselves when we get wounded, it is sad that we have to do this but it is true. We have to put the best foot forward and learn from those experiences. Take the hurt and transform it into something better for ourselves. I know I have hurt others but I am a constant work in progress and I am adaptable, progressive, and ever changing. All we can do is be there for each other in this cruel world and hope for better things. Maybe we can let down our coats of armor to truly let the wounds heal.
To better days my friend happy

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 10:53 AM
Put a more catchy tagline than 'Hi' and a blurb about yourself.
Your pictures are quite lovely.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 10:49 AM
Put more interests other than just finding a girl, that's pretty weak. Maybe put some more pictures of yourself. Remember your trying to be intriguing to peek the interest of that lovely girl that you seek.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 10:16 AM
I'll give you an A+ for honesty.....I would lose all of the comic book pics though and just have ones of yourself, the profile is about you and you may want to rethink your 'junk' being right out there. You don't want to have someone get offended and report you. Save that stuff for when you get more involved with someone on a more personal level. That's also probably why no one else commented.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 10:11 AM
Fill out your profile...you have nothing. It's ultra weak.....add some real pics too.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 10:04 AM

Why is it important to search for love? Isn't it better when love finds you? Letting it happen genuinely and true.

how many women do you have outside knocking on your do right now??????? the

world does not know you unless you go outside and introduce yourself.....

Absolutely true- blunt, straight forward, and to the point. I like it!
Very well put my friendflowerforyou

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 09:34 AM
My kids for sure are my true smile and they are amazing. They are always my driving force to get through each day and they make it all worth it.
My dogs....they always greet with happy faces no matter what time of day and what ever foul mood I am in evaporates. Especially my Little King Trashmouth, he's my Jack Russell and the baby of the group.
My horse puts a smile on my face. Copper whinnies at me every time I go out to the barn. He was my moms horse but she passed away 6 years ago next month from cancer.
My sister and brother-in-law make me smile as well. They are my neighbors and I am grateful that we are so close.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 09:21 AM
Drinking Dunkin Donuts iced coffee, scrolling through the feed, and attempting to get my employees their schedule done for next week.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 09:16 AM

what's on your bucket lists?

Finish training my horse to make him ride-able
Go to Las Vegas and see a live show
Drive through the Valley of Fire in Nevada
Go to Niagara Falls
Go to Mexico
Go deep sea fishing
Climb Mt. Monadnock in New Hampshire
Drive fast in a convertible
Go to a circus
Sleep on a boat
Kiss in the rain
Kiss in the snow
Go to Lost River
Pierce something new
Have a bonfire seaside

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:55 AM

Rate me please

Fill out your information, add more photos. When you don't fill out your profile you will get passed by because you're not interesting and just a headshot.

djko1978's photo
Fri 07/29/16 08:52 AM

try fishing that way..see how many fish come to you

I think that was simply very well put RustyKitty. happy And I couldn't agree more. What do you stand to lose when you have everything to gain.