Community > Posts By > stonekeeper

stonekeeper's photo
Tue 06/29/10 09:50 AM
birds...at least if you are in the gulf coast.

stonekeeper's photo
Mon 06/28/10 03:11 AM
although divorce is an emotional thing...more than anything it comes down to a business deal...get the paper and deal with the baggage first...i dont thinks its fair to bring someone in right away...in my experience it just dont work out...ive been divorced for almost 5 years...still single ~woot~ lol

stonekeeper's photo
Mon 06/28/10 02:52 AM
Edited by stonekeeper on Mon 06/28/10 03:36 AM
hey yall its been a good long while since ive been around...~waves~...im gettin a little more free time lately as ive gotten settled into new orleans after relocating here from up north...my first extended stay here in was just post katrina...i was in the first wave of trucks allowed back into the city to open up the roads and rebuild the levy system...i saw alot of devestation and tragedy from that event...i moved here permenenatly 2 years ago to start a business...nothing ever quite goes as planned but things are going well and ive established myself well...i got a business going...just not quite the one i intended....now this oil spill thing...what a undescribable tragedy this is becoming as now peanut butter consistincey oil looms just off the shores of the wetlands...the damage to the ecosystem and a way of life for many people hangs in the balance...i dont believe most of us will outlive the effects of the damage especially since there is really no end in site...the burn zone looks very armegeddonish...its really heartbreaking to see the effects on the wild life and such...unfortunately im not in a position to be able to do anything in the current crisis but watch it evolve into what i believe is likely the biggest disaster that the planet has ever seen...what a mess...shweeeew...sorry for the ramble...its alot to watch unfold...we in the city of new orleans really arent affected by it much beyond the occassional smell of crude carried by the wind...wich says alot considering our distance in proximity to the well...i do know there is alot of people having upper respitory problems i could only guess alot of that may be from the pollutants going into the air from the hell fires...i just find the whole thing very heart sickening...and its not really affecting me beyond payin a little more for shrimp right now...i cant immagine what it must be like to be a fisherman whos life depended on the clean waters...and as bp stock nosedives i wonder at what point they go bankrupt and cant fund the clean up bill...i fear ultimately we will all pay the price as a country in a monetary sense...i also have a pending sense that the water and wetlands will just become a toxic wasteland...very often hurricanes are followed by various random fires...i wonder how a nice thin coat of oil on everything for 40 miles inland will react to a spark...scary to think of the volitilty factor...but it sure seems to be burnin good in the water...i think we all have something to fear in the concequences.

stonekeeper's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:16 AM
way too many...my shop is right next to a coffee shop...im afraid if i didnt have caffiene to keep me goin my heart would probably just stop at this point.

stonekeeper's photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:45 AM
ive already owned all of the dream cars on my list.

stonekeeper's photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:35 AM
there should be no bonding of this guy...he should remain locked up...on the other hand...where the hell are the parents of these kids while thier children are partying on friday and saturday nights with a sex offender???...i think the parents should be charged with child neglect in the same courtroom as the sex offender.

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 06:21 PM
if you found a large sum of money say like $2300.00 laying in the street???

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 12:58 PM
i think you should close your closet door.

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:56 AM
i think the doctor should lose his medical liscence.

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:53 AM
i think my grandma may have started the different colored hair thing back in the 70,s...i remember her dying her hair green right before my uncles wedding...like 2 hours before....oh yes...our family photo album is quite colorful at times.

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:40 AM
you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 10:34 AM
liberace

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:53 AM
would you jump off a bridge just because your friend did?

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:43 AM
its better to wake up alone in the morning than wake up next to someone you cant stand for the rest of your life.

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 09:35 AM
i wouldnt even try.

stonekeeper's photo
Sun 02/15/09 08:37 AM
70 degrees and cloudy here...looks like its gonna rain.

stonekeeper's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:53 AM
71 with scattered showers here today...i sure dont miss minnesota this time of year.

stonekeeper's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:44 AM
<<<<<seriously lacking of queen qualities.

stonekeeper's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:36 AM
you are both the king and queen??? howd ya pull that off???

stonekeeper's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:32 AM
who cares in todays modern world what anybodies sexuality is..i dont think dont ask dont tell is nescessarily the best policy...i think ask and tell might be the better solution...then allow for seperate housing...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19