Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/19/13 04:49 PM
I was always a sucker for a good 80's power ballad. If you tell anyone, I will deny, deny, deny!!! laugh

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/19/13 04:40 PM
I once might have said that I wouldn't have settled down so young...

...but every choice bought me here and I like here. :smile:

ArtGurl's photo
Fri 07/19/13 04:37 PM
Orange is the New Black

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 07/18/13 08:57 PM

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 07/18/13 08:55 PM

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 07/18/13 08:54 PM

Hi ArtGurl

Hello beauty waving

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 07/18/13 08:48 PM

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 07/18/13 08:30 PM

ArtGurl's photo
Thu 07/18/13 08:25 PM
Awesome gurl! Looking great! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/15/13 11:06 AM
i wrote

... many people confuse jealousy with love or jealousy with caring. If you really care about me, you will be jealous ... nonsense!!!

You responded

no really it is not nonsense. it's a perfectly normal emotion.

I asked for clarification

Are you saying that love and caring require jealousy?

You respond

no need to put words in my mouth or lecture.

Interesting point of view.

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/15/13 09:07 AM
Fantastic Penny! How inspiring! Keep it up! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/15/13 09:05 AM
I just want to ....til you ... Then ......til I .... For ... Sigh ...

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/15/13 08:57 AM

and ... as a sidebar... many people confuse jealousy with love or jealousy with caring. If you really care about me, you will be jealous ... nonsense!!!

no really it is not nonsense. it's a perfectly normal emotion. it's healthier I think to acknowledge the full range of emotions.

Where jealousy is destructive is where it exists when ones partner has not behaved in a way that should make you feel jealous. the responsibility we have is to behave in a respectful manner that is not going to cause a healthy individual to feel jealous.

so jealousy can occur and be either warranted or unwarranted. but nothing is wrong with jealous twinges when our partner is not making us a prioity in an appropriate manner. it's how we deal with it that is salient. emotions are not right or wrong, good or bad. it's how we deal with them that makes or breaks a relationship

Are you saying that love and caring require jealousy?

What is jealousy? It is fear and anxiety about losing something. It is a belief that someone else is getting what you want and that somehow you couldn't have it. It is a belief in lack and that there is not enough to go around. It is a need to control. That may be normal in your world but it is not in mine.

If I am in a jealous place, I am not living the fullness of me. In a jealous place there is insecurity. In a jealous place their is control. And in a jealous place, I would have to believe that someone has something that I do not or could not have.

When I am out with my guy and another woman hits on him, I don't get jealous. I think...yeah he is awesome and cute as hell, I can see why you would want some of that...how lucky am I that he is coming home with me. I have no need to control another nor do I require them to alter who they are so that I can feel secure and whole.

We are each responsible for our own emotions, our own fulfillment and our own happiness. Jealousy turns us away from ourselves every time and is a distraction from fully living.

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/15/13 12:24 AM
Is this really a question? huh

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/14/13 09:58 AM
This lifetime I am loving the curves of my female body.

I would have enjoyed which ever model I came in with though ... It is like choosing between a Ferrari or a Lamborghini ... Both are sexy and decked out with s lot of power and options.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:26 PM
Perhaps you could just feel into the void for the essence that might be them ...that isn't really them ...but the them you would want them to be ...so that you could fall in love with the image that they would want you to have ...so that when you finally do see them you will already be in love and will overlook the fact that they really are a blank blue box.

bigsmile

Who knows biker -- people have all sorts of reasons for doing what they do. Welcome! I hope you find what you are looking for.

waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/13/13 04:11 PM
Edited by ArtGurl on Sat 07/13/13 04:16 PM
seems to have resolved.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/13/13 03:44 PM
Edited by ArtGurl on Sat 07/13/13 03:58 PM

Some of you are starting to disgust me. But I ask myself why am I surprised.

I love it actually...that whole judge not lest he be judged kinda vibe going on in here. I should have brought popcorn. Very 2013! laugh

I don't actually see anyone really condoning rampant sex with anything moving ... although if that is your thing ... fly at it.

Most people are talking about a relationship with someone ... not necessarily marriage and not necessarily leading to marriage but a relationship that can be every bit as committed.

Some days I just look around and let the circus music play in my head...life's greatest hits!

I am still kinda new here. I don't know the ways of Mingle or the people that are here yet. I expected a cross section like what I see outside of the computer. I am not disappointed. I expected to find some that would be of the same mind as you lilredhollyhood and I expected to find others that would be all the way on the other side.

I don't really have any arguments yet that are stronger than the one that have been in my head already.

The only thing I can suggest is to think if it were your Mom and Dad or brother/sister and their spouse. The physical cost of taking care of someone over a long period of time in tremendous. And sometimes the care taker does not make it out either and in fact may go first. Do you just shrug your shoulders and say well that is the way it should be.

Rod, you need to do what is right for you ... not for anyone else. I sent you an email this morning ... not sure if you got it.

I did not see an email. I will look again and send you one if that is ok.

Of course it is okay!

I sent it again in response to your email. Let me know if you didn't get that one either.

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/13/13 03:41 PM
Say Hey (I love you) by Michael Franti & Spearhead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehu3wy4WkHs

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/13/13 03:31 PM
^^^^laugh

Hotel California by The Eagles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua9DN8ZXmOw

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25