Community > Posts By > ArtGurl

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/22/13 02:41 PM

Less crime, less guns, less prejudice,... and more freedom..

Yay Canada! Does a one person wave!

too cold...

Why do you think we're so affectionate Moe? :tongue: laugh

Welcome to the sandbox jagbird flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/22/13 02:14 PM
Very sweet pkh - new friendships are delightful flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/22/13 12:14 PM

This is too complex to give you a sound bite on a public forum but know that you have the power to tell them to leave anytime. Sometimes they hang around those who have an ability to work with them. Sometimes you summon them without realizing it. It isn't scary unless you make them bigger than you ... Just know that you are in choice about it.

Another great post... (Do you have an older sister..? LOL!)

I would also add.. that everyone has Spirits around them.. (whether you see them, or not).. :wink:

laugh No older sister flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:21 AM
you forgot pilots and rock stars!!! laugh

I think it can happen with anyone ... and particularly with people who spend a lot of time together at the expense of their families or those who experience heightened emotions...

Actors and actresses have to embody the emotion they are portraying. Our brains don't know the difference. That is why an athlete can run a race in his mind and have his muscles react as though it is actually happening.

Sometimes it is a life of excess ... people with lots of money and power can have a sense of entitlement and don't necessarily have a lot of people saying no around them.

Police or firefighters go through intense emotion in some pretty traumatic circumstances. It can leave people vulnerable.

Ultimately, however, everyone makes choices and has to live with the consequences. I've never cheated and can't imagine I ever would...But I can understand how it happens ohwell

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/22/13 08:12 AM
aww beautiful! You are a romantic! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Mon 07/22/13 06:42 AM
Yay! Relax! Just plan to meet a new friend ... if it turns out to be more then how wonderful will that be! :smile:

Have fun!

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 10:48 PM
Intention is King.

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 10:44 PM

Is there a reason why you are single?

Well............YEAH !

biggrin

laugh I'll bet no one has ever accused you of being verbose KIK laugh You crack me up! bigsmile

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 10:30 PM
I always love reading you...smooth, undulating...lovely flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 10:20 PM
I always look way hotter when they steal my pics and photoshop my head on some killer body laugh

It can happen anywhere on the internet. Facebook pics can be taken too. There are no secrets on the web.

Welcome waving

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 10:17 PM

no , i want to devote my life to one old lady who can stay happy with me.

laugh start by not calling her an old lady laugh

Good luck to you. I hope you find what you seek.

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 10:15 PM
I think it depends on what you and your partner like to do ... there are wonderful cities and wonderful secluded getaways. I think the harder thing is to narrow it down.

Hallstatt, Austria looks pretty spectacular

Or the Maldives

Or Bora Bora

Or one of my favourite Canadian jewels ... Lake Louise in the heart of the Rockies

And about a million other places. :smile:

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 09:26 PM
So lovely. With the play of languages this felt very intimate ... I felt like I was eavesdropping on a private moment with whispers of love so close to the ear it was meant for. Thank you for sharing! flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 09:22 PM

Thanks so much guys!

Yep Art, this is a song I started writing while in the shower funny enough (good acoustics lol) and had to hurry to my computer to lay it down. When I write songs they usually pop out pretty quick. Kinda fun to sing and put instrument parts to them while writing.

That is awesome. Songs pop in my head in the shower too ... I wish I was musical to capture their essence...alas ... they float away on the soap bubbles in search of more capable ears.

I'd love to hear it when you have it down. flowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 11:51 AM
Thank you for your kind words. Enchanted times are not forgotten.

ArtGurl's photo
Sun 07/21/13 11:44 AM
Edited by ArtGurl on Sun 07/21/13 11:46 AM

Love waits patiently
For you to turn your gaze
To remember
That love has always resided in you
And when you can rest
In your own reflection of love
It will find you again
In the eyes of another

flowerforyou

I waited my life to taste love
all it did was eat away at my soul
now each day brakes me just to walk in it
you say love waits i say love hurts

but thank you for caring ohwell

Deck ....

Awwww love is love ... It does not hurt.what hurts are our expectations and our holding on ... To a person that doesn't want us, to a situation we've outgrown, to our fantasy of what it could be ...what it ought to be ... That's what hurts.

It is temporary. Love is who we are and it begins with ourselves. May you find the love in you and for you so completely that another cannot help but fall in love with you too!

Iflowerforyou

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 10:51 PM

Hi art girl,,,flowerforyou
hey jp...princes is better for uflowerforyou
Hey friends today is sunny sunday...enjoy..friends

Hi Sanjeev. It was a beautiful sunny Saturday here and now a beautiful night. Enjoy! :smile:

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 10:18 PM

Try unplugging(the box) and rebooting.(the computer) That usually works for me when my connection freezes up.

Thanks Jeannie...I have tried that but am hoping it is 3rd time lucky! Fingers crossed!

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 10:11 PM

1j9b6c5,

Here is a one card reading for you. I drew the Sun. The advice of the sun in my little white book is this:

Choose carefully where you go because many will follow your shining light. Be kind and forgo arrogance. I know it's hard to be humble when you are so divine, but try anyway. Don't let the sun catch you crying. Try to find a balance between the darkness and the light. Address what troubles you but don't obsess over it. You don't always have to be the center of attention. Let someone else shine.

My reading of supporting cards:

Your are great at solving problems. Realize that creativity will always win over competition. Gain control of your will that has the power to direct your attention away from that dark place of anger or depression. Your thoughts are what create your reality.

Think joy and gratitude and change it for the better.
Thanks Jeannie. I'll try to follow your advice.

That's smart...she is good with cards.
Hey Gurl, how you doin'?

Frustrated. frustrated For some bizarre reason, I can get Internet on my iPad but not on my iMac....it is the same damn wi-fi!!! I have a boatload of work to do that requires my beloved Mac ...sigh...such is life...

How you be?

ArtGurl's photo
Sat 07/20/13 10:04 PM
That's awesome! You can do this! flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25