Community > Posts By > Berryboo

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 09:30 PM
flowerforyou
Many blessings mona

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:58 PM
Thanks izzieflowerforyou
You are most definitely right. Keep your head up!

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:54 PM

first off let them talk to you when they want to,dont go trying to talk to them the second they get on cause it`ll be a little odd and you`ll seem desperate.This girl who ive been talking to for a while,she goes on for a couple of minutes then logs off,about an hour later she comes back on and she wants to talk to me,so in other words,just be patient.:smile:

Thanks for that response.
I'm not about playing tag games etc. I figure a guy knows pretty much what he wants so he'll go after it to get it.

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:43 PM

nope...i love me so i'm happy either wayhappy

Right on bgeorge!!:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:39 PM
:smile: Thanks for the nice compliments.

I know everyone is different and thats why its a process to acknowledge, accept and most importantly, respect that without me taking things soo personally I guess.

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:21 PM
Nah, I'm not going to give up.
But I am going to take myself less seriously and focus what I know and things I can control versus the oppostite----makes for a more sane partner for when 'the-one' actually shows up in my life:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:17 PM
:smile: Awesome!
Thanks for sharing.

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:11 PM
Thanks for the response so far you guys!
How awesome is that...I tend to forget that there are decent people out there flowerforyou

I'm not sure what the 'disappearing-guy' phenomenon is about, but I'm soo totally about the golden-rule, and do my best to treat people the way I'd want to be treated ya know.

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:04 PM
Maaybe this whole online thing isn't for me -- lol.
embarassed

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 07:02 PM
This online dating thing is like a bad movie I feel forced to watch over and over.
Again, it seems like I'm experiencing the 'disappearing-guy' thing. Talk almost everyday and then now its the 3rd day and haven't heard from him. Lastnight when I logged on my messenger, I saw him online for like 2 mins then he was off...I won't pretend to know everything and only a$$ make assumptions --- though its soo hard not to get discouraged. But I know it only a matter of time and faith.

Berryboo's photo
Fri 02/08/08 06:52 PM
Congratulations newg
happy
This online dating thing is like a bad movie I feel forced to watch over and over.
Again, it seems like I'm experiencing the 'disappearing-guy' thing. Talk almost everyday and then now its the 3rd day and haven't heard from him. Lastnight when I logged on my messenger, I saw him online for like 2 mins then he was off...I won't pretend to know everything and only a$$ make assumptions --- thouhg its soo hard not to get discouraged.

Berryboo's photo
Sun 01/27/08 05:31 PM
Thanks for sharing :smile:

Berryboo's photo
Sat 01/26/08 01:59 PM
Very beautiful. Thanks for the post!:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Fri 01/25/08 11:25 PM
cute story:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:57 PM
indifferent

Berryboo's photo
Fri 01/25/08 08:44 PM
happy love anime!

Berryboo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:51 PM

Unfortunately, society does tend to judge people based on superficial attributions, thats a given fact, but acknowledge this and work on accepting yourself first---(which usually is the hardest thing to do).

Berryboo is right but I would like to add that EVERYONE has their tastes.. I may be one persons idea of attractive and not another's and the same for you.. We are all individuals and while yes there are shallow people it doesn't mean that everyone is or that only attractive people get things.. A guy that makes me weak in the knees you may think is ugly...

Here's a question.. If someone is shallow b/c they want to be attracted to a person physically... Are they also shallow b/c the want to be attracted to someone mentally and aren't interested in people that are dumb as stumps???

Excellent point!

Berryboo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:25 PM
Unfortunately, society does tend to judge people based on superficial attributions, thats a given fact, but acknowledge this and work on accepting yourself first---(which usually is the hardest thing to do).

Berryboo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:07 PM
lol laugh

Berryboo's photo
Mon 01/21/08 12:06 PM
'Yes, I really was born a woman'.