Community > Posts By > Berryboo

Berryboo's photo
Wed 02/11/09 08:30 PM

Maybe I'm one of the oddballs, but why does it have to have a set price?

It's an engagement ring for heaven's sake. It should be more about the lifetime commitment you are asking her to make then about a piece of jewelry.

Yes, I totally agree.

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:40 PM

whats the big deal???? If I think someone is cool and I will send a request saying......I think they are cool.....!!!bigsmile

Hmm, thats pretty forward and direct... wouldn't want to offend anyone though or freak them... =o/
I'd think to think most people are nice and polite...
well you dont go stalking random women!!!laugh laugh laugh It is basically in the forums you chat with people. Its not a lesbian thing......noway laugh

:laughing: yep...ofcourse!

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:32 PM

I think it is rather easy to establish a friendship with another person of the same sex on this site. If they make a remark or express a similiar interest or experience you just send a note and tell them and offer to be friends.

If you don't suggest a sexual relationship I don't think anyone is going to assume you are proposeing for anything more than friendship only. It is not rocket science to make your preferences known. Most people state that in their profile.

People here share Christmas cards, birthdays, and other life events so it is easy to figure out what you have in common.

thanks.:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:04 PM

I have a lot of female friends that I have made on this site.

That's cool! in the forums or search engine?

I have met them all in the forums. However, if a female initiated contact with me via email as a friend, I would certainly respond.

Thanks for the encouragment :smile:

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:03 PM
Edited by Berryboo on Tue 12/30/08 11:04 PM

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:55 PM

I have a lot of female friends that I have made on this site.

That's cool! in the forums or search engine?

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:54 PM

whats the big deal???? If I think someone is cool and I will send a request saying......I think they are cool.....!!!bigsmile

Hmm, thats pretty forward and direct... wouldn't want to offend anyone though or freak them... =o/

...know what?, Ima try it and post my experiences!biggrin

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:52 PM

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:42 PM
...it would seem abit unorthodox on a dating site, and abit..(hmm, how shall I put this: "awkward")...how would you even go about it?whoa

Berryboo's photo
Tue 12/30/08 10:35 PM
waving Wishing ya a great NEW YEAR 2009 to come!

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 09:14 PM
Yea...too much..(didn't love myself enough though)

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:33 PM
flowerforyou

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 05:26 PM

Dumped a Guy...but what if I want him back?? ohwell ohwell

Honesty is the best policy. I think before you decide if you really want him back really decide why you dumped in the first place. Also really dig deep on why you behaved the way you did in the first place. Ask yourself will you do it again. I am sure he will be asking those types of questions and more. I also think if I was the guy it would take a lot to trust you again. I also would be your friend before I would ever let you have a peice of my heart again. good luck

The questions that you presented I have dealt with in my mind already. The thing is if he wants the relationship 2nd go 'round I trust he will initiate it again. He knows where I stand. And really if he can't communicate to me his feelings...then maybe I need to rethink if I want him back again.
Thanks again.

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:10 PM

Ok, so I ended it for a selfish reason...(ofcourse isn't that always the case). It wasn't a trust issue...just early relationships jitters. It was childish but we've been a couple for about 4-5 months..He's the 1st guy I took seriously after my last relationship of almost 5yrs ended.

give it some time boo if it is meant to be it will work out.. dont force the issue

Thank you:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:03 PM

No, I like me. If I have to spend the rest of my life alone, well.....at least I'm in good company.
laugh tongue2

Amen to that!

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 04:00 PM

did some one call for me ????:laughing:

happy

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:57 PM
I'm just going to try put this guy out of my head. I mean thinking about it and allowing myself to be bothered by it is not helping me.

Thanks guys for the help and being so awesome!
:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:55 PM

Chances are if he is forward looking, he moved on. It's too late to apologize...like the song?

He is that "forward looking" type. But hey, its healthy...right...

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:11 PM

it's best to move on hun......
there will never be trust there again ! flowerforyou

seriously. its a downward spiral from there.

hmmm...

Berryboo's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:10 PM

He knows I'm sorry and there is no hostility between us but his response is .."I don't know"...

Do you blame him? What do you EXPECT him to say? "Oh, sure! It's okay! Come on back!"

You dumped him. Why should he trust that you wouldn't do it to him again?

If he DID take you back, that makes him just as wishy-washy.

hmm.."wishy-washy". I would hope I didn't come off to him as "wishy-washy" but you make a valid point.
It been over 2 months since the breakup...discussing this makes me wonder...don't know what 2mths is in "man-time"...but uh...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12