Community > Posts By > Berryboo

Berryboo's photo
Tue 04/22/08 09:04 PM

Well, good thinking, really. But, it's all good. It's not like nobody else has had the same thoughts. flowerforyou

Nice to meet you, Berry. You seem grounded.

:smile: Nice to meet you too Montana and thanks again...think Ima hit the 'hay' and get rested to prepare for a Bio exam =o/

many blessings all~

Berryboo's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:47 PM
Thanks....I just didn't see the point in leaving bad vibes on here...wouldn't help..thanks you guys for respondingflowerforyou

Berryboo's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:42 PM
flowerforyou God love you:heart:

Berryboo's photo
Tue 04/22/08 08:24 PM
Edited by Berryboo on Tue 04/22/08 08:28 PM

Berryboo's photo
Mon 04/21/08 07:08 PM
thanks for the input guys...off to the world of microbiology till my husband materializes ohwell hopefully there are more than just a few males out there that aren't afraid of true intimacy...I have a feeling at least one is still left ..waiting..:smile:

night allflowerforyou

Berryboo's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:46 PM

This question is for mostly the males on this site: what qualifies as an "Activity Partner"?? Is like that a code for something?? or maybe I should pose that questions to the makers of this site....it just soo odd and misleadingfrown
It's like a Patsfan mutaul match with cheesy turtles.....yeah, that's it, that's the ticket

...lost me there..indifferent

Berryboo's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:43 PM
Guess, I'm just really naive...I was hoping...activities like going out/friends...oooh I'm sound dumb...

But I actually kinda assumed it meant 'sexual'-partner but it was too demeaning to use that term in the description...

Berryboo's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:39 PM

Activity would imply anything done while off ones ass. Or it might be something done on ones back drinker

ooooo...kkkkgrumble

Berryboo's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:36 PM
This question is for mostly the males on this site: what qualifies as an "Activity Partner"?? Is like that a code for something?? or maybe I should pose that questions to the makers of this site....it just soo odd and misleadingfrown

Berryboo's photo
Mon 04/21/08 06:31 PM
Wow..how awesome is that! Hopefully one day real soon I can write of a love intimate as that.
thanks for sharing!:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:10 PM
I agree with finding a hobby. meetup.com is a pretty cool social site, finding groups with similar interests etc. good to make new acquaintances and potential friends too...

Berryboo's photo
Sun 04/20/08 07:04 PM
flowerforyou indifferent
Its sad how society is soo closed off....everyone is soo freaked out by intimacy..

Berryboo's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:42 PM
why is even still an 'issue' in 2008...frown

Berryboo's photo
Sat 04/19/08 09:09 PM

If people are actually hearing Jesus’ voice, then I can rest assured that I’ve also been put on hold for many decades.

I asked Jesus into my heart many decades ago, and I left the door wide open, it’s still open today. All he needs to do is keep HIS promise and reveal himself to me.

I can’t force a deity to keep HIS WORD.

Only HE can do that.

In the meantime, I’m stilling waiting. It’s entirely up to him to speak. So far I’ve heard absolutely nothing from him.

Many will say, “Well that’s because you obviously don’t believe!”. Well, why should I have so many decades of silence? If he was real why didn’t he speak up and keep his WORD when I responded to his call in the early going???

If Jesus existence depends upon my belief, then clearly he’s nothing more than a figment of imagination.

If the deity is real he should be able to exist independent of what I believe.

For those who are in direct contact with him, ask him why he never responded to my offer to be his humble servant?

Let me know what he says. Tell him I can’t hear his voice, he needs to speak up a bit. Tell him not to be so shy. I don’t bite. Tell him there’s nothing to be afraid of. bigsmile

There is actually historically documentation of Jesus' existence...so this 'voice' you wish to hear from is God's or Jesus'? Yea, it can get abit confusing.

God does exist...all you have to do is look in the mirror for proof...look reeaal closely...for it is written that you were made in God's image. To hear Him---listen for birds in the morning. To feel Him---sit outside in the sun and just breathe.:smile:

Berryboo's photo
Sat 04/19/08 05:16 PM
flowerforyou

Berryboo's photo
Wed 04/16/08 07:09 PM
Alot of "Taken" people still on online dating site...

Berryboo's photo
Tue 04/15/08 07:10 PM
laugh :wink:

Berryboo's photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:15 AM
wow beautiful vid

Berryboo's photo
Sun 04/06/08 10:09 AM
flowerforyou Thank you!

Berryboo's photo
Sat 04/05/08 08:56 PM
smooched