Community > Posts By > Kedesha

Kedesha's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:16 PM
We all would like to live forever, but when you think about it, if we are to ever become immortal this would result in an overpopulated world with already limited resources. I read this book once namely "THE HUNTED" where in exchange for immortality the gift of children were taken away.However few escaped this fate and who had children either sold them to rich people or they were kidnapped.

Kedesha's photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:30 PM
We all would like to live forever, but when you think about it, if we are to ever become immortal this would result in an overpopulated world with already limited resources. I read this book once namely "THE HUNTED" where in exchange for immortality the gift of children were taken away.However few escaped this fate and who had children either sold them to rich people or they were kidnapped.

Kedesha's photo
Fri 07/17/09 02:56 AM
It may seem hard now,but you cant look at it that everyone inside or outside of the church is doing it. Look at it that one day you will find a man that u will solely give yourself to, someone you can trust to take care and love you.We are all responsible for our own sins and although sin is inexcapable we should not use that as an excuse to commit it. I believe prayer and making good use of your time does lessen the burden a little.

Kedesha's photo
Fri 07/17/09 02:50 AM
I enjoyed that thanx for posting it.It made my day

Kedesha's photo
Fri 07/17/09 02:41 AM
Thanks alot everyone,that really helped.I know now that love as a different meaning for different persons. Every body looks for a certain aspect which they believe in an thinks of it as love.

Kedesha's photo
Fri 07/17/09 02:34 AM
Girl keep on looking, that special man is out there. i dont see why you should lower your standards.

Kedesha's photo
Mon 07/06/09 11:40 PM
IS love like in the movies or the many romance novels young girls bombard themselves with while growing up, is it an experience in which you are secure and guaranteed care for a lifetime?
Is it just compromise? Is it love when u lower your standards?

Kedesha's photo
Mon 07/06/09 11:35 PM
Well it depends on where you will be in Jamaica.Montego Bay may be the most intriguing place for spring/summer break as the Hit Strip will be catering to the needs of the wild spring breakers.