Community > Posts By > 1mellowguy

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:39 PM

I C no one is talking about Daryl Hannah being arrested at a coal mine in West Virginia of all places...rofl

for what?

Protesting Environmental Rights or something... Had her getting in a police car with a smile on her face...it has been a while since she had a good movie though. Time to drum up publicity.

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:36 PM
We're Sargent Peepers Lonely Hearts Club Band
We hope.. got nuttin either.

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:33 PM
I C no one is talking about Daryl Hannah being arrested at a coal mine in West Virginia of all places...rofl

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:30 PM

After reading through this board, I have to say.......

WOW I sure hope that when everyone here passes, people think of all the good they have done in the world before they curse them.

Noone on these boards is innocent in this life.

I think he was mentally unwell granted but he was never convicted of anything.

The man has gone where we will all go one day and we should at least give him the respect we hope to get when we die.

what scared not sure I want to go there

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:23 PM
getting out of hand, got homework, see you all later. still love all of you.

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:21 PM

I am ashamed to hear what some have wrote here. This is a terrible thing to say about someone.
No one has ever proven anything about Michael. Never. He paid to keep it form getting worse. Anyone ever plead guilty to something that you were'nt guilty of???

I feel badly for his kids. His kids loved him. He was a good dad and was a human being whom many loved his music. He was a star that had more talent than most anyone could have in their little finger.

I for one..feel bad.

However, I am shocked that he could have a heart problem and not know it. He was a stickler for health.

Kat
Well said flowerforyou It's sad that our legal system is set up so it's actually cheaper to pay off a false accuser instead of defending yourself.

Michael was broke.
and again, in my opinion, mr. jackson had more money than god and all the legal systems that it could buy....just like OJ

not poking fun, just personal opinion, God has more.

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:18 PM
The creepy thing is that I idolized him when I was abouot 10 or 12...Then metal came along.....ROCK ONNNNN!!!!!!!

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:16 PM
There is a season, turn, turn turn,.....:angel: ...

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:09 PM

LOS ANGELES, CA (WFIE) - Entertainment website TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson died Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles. He was 50.

On Thursday, Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles.

TMZ says Jackson was suffering cardiac arrest and received CPR en route to the hospital.

TMZ reports that the 911 call came from his home in Los Angeles at 12:21pm.

The L. A. Times reports that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home.

CNN reports Jackson was working on a comeback tour.

©2009 WFIE. All rights reserved

Someone check Fox News, I will never believe anything TMZ says

You're sitting at a computer, telling others to check the news? laugh

blushing afraid I would miss something I guessblushing bigsmile

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:08 PM
I wonder if they will ever release the truth to the Billie Jean saga?

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:05 PM

I think the jokes are sick. whether he did it or not (he was found guilty) a child was involved and I don't find anything funny about it. the parent's in most cases settled instead of pushing for criminal charges....what does that say about the parents? the kids are the ones caught in the middle

When walmart had a sale on little boys pants half-off, guess who the first one though the door was?

oops meant to hit reply sorry rose.

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:04 PM

LOS ANGELES, CA (WFIE) - Entertainment website TMZ is reporting that Michael Jackson died Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles. He was 50.

On Thursday, Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles.

TMZ says Jackson was suffering cardiac arrest and received CPR en route to the hospital.

TMZ reports that the 911 call came from his home in Los Angeles at 12:21pm.

The L. A. Times reports that Jackson was not breathing when paramedics arrived at his home.

CNN reports Jackson was working on a comeback tour.

©2009 WFIE. All rights reserved

Someone check Fox News, I will never believe anything TMZ says

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:03 PM

I think the jokes are sick. whether he did it or not (he was found guilty) a child was involved and I don't find anything funny about it. the parent's in most cases settled instead of pushing for criminal charges....what does that say about the parents? the kids are the ones caught in the middle

When walmart had a sale on little boys pants half-off, guess who the first one though the door was?

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:58 PM
HELL NO!!!!!I hate racists.

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:56 PM
Tito, hand me a tissue...laugh

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:52 PM

TMZ:

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

woo hoo. oops sorry I try to refrain.

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:47 PM

.....aye whatever! :wink:

nice guys finish last, but we do get laid alot at the start..lol
<----------nice guy

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:09 PM

i bet he was admitted to the peds ward so he can lure them in his bed with jesus juice

I would have left him in neverland

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 02:04 PM
Edited by 1mellowguy on Thu 06/25/09 02:07 PM

Sooo, apparently Micheal Jackson just was rushed to the hospital in cardiac arrest.

Any thoughts?

I m too bummed over Farrah to think about a pedaphile

and Daryl Hannah was just arrested down the road from my house. my mediocre childhood is losing ground fast

1mellowguy's photo
Thu 06/25/09 01:51 PM
Edited by 1mellowguy on Thu 06/25/09 01:55 PM
yeah i ummm. ahhh. what was the question?
jk. I used to. too many jobs test for it now. miss it sometimes.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 21 22