Community > Posts By > DestroyerDave

DestroyerDave's photo
Wed 06/17/09 05:13 PM

Do you have your Wireless network icon (little computer with radio waves coming out of it) in your task bar to the bottom right? If so, hover your pointer over it and what does it read? then right click on it, and click 'view wireless networks' and what shows up?

when I hover over it - it says it's connected to my network

when I click on view wireless networks - it doesn't show

weird

when I hover it shows me the name of my wireless connection, my speed, strength and status

shows mine too TX

however when I click the doohickey, click on view wireless my network is not on the list

try the reset option!!!

DestroyerDave's photo
Wed 06/17/09 05:09 PM

Also, send me all your credit card and bank account information. I'll need it to troubleshoot :wink:
I would like to help himrofl rofl rofl

DestroyerDave's photo
Wed 06/17/09 05:07 PM
its normal for me (but my lap top sucks) try unpluging your wifi for 10-20 seconds, it will give you a new ip and clear the system, kinda like reseting your ram with a restart

DestroyerDave's photo
Wed 06/17/09 05:02 PM

Bobby is right.

Find a group that likes what you like...

for me, they have ArtWalk downtown the second thursday of every month...great people...a subject that keeps my interests...and the occasional hookup.
well.....I would disagree with you here, I enjoy spending my hard earned pay check on a potentialy good time! although I always make them wait for sex!

DestroyerDave's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:47 PM
I dont know but a hot air ballon ride on the first date works fairly well! (I'v done it twice now, its expenive though)

DestroyerDave's photo
Wed 06/17/09 04:43 PM
still bleeding is good with me!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:53 PM
under

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:49 PM
a Canadian

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:47 PM
me

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:44 PM
documents

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:42 PM
eating

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:41 PM
stoped

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:40 PM
called

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:35 PM
STARBUCKS (they hide the drugs at the bottum of the cup)

I love Starbucksdrool drool drool :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 07:33 PM
passed the chance to own stock in starbucks in 1976

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:41 PM
oh and, call jenny at 867-5309

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:40 PM
extreemist revolutionary theory

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:39 PM
here I sit in stinking vapor, provided by my next stall naighbor. why must I suffer while I sit when hes the one with stinky sh...!?

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:35 PM
Flushed with the sound of his own sons screams, he stops! Mortified by the thought of taking another father’s son, he drops to his knees, with a long a steady glance, he strafes the battle field, and finds that he has inadvertently became one of the men that he swore to reap! The blood from yet another victim sprays his face!

“what have I done?” his head as if suddenly weak with fever drops, ashamed of the man that he has become, he glairs onto the moist red mud in horror. As his warriors vengefully carryout their orders, the horn of their enemies defeat echos off the hills in rapid succession as to further add insult! A man yells to his comrades "he’s down, the commander is down!…….

With great heaviness and a new resolve slowly growing from within, the commander forces himself to stand. The young enemy still poised with arms hiding his head in dreadful fear awaiting the final blow from this giant of a man that now stands above him.

Slowly, the others notice their leader, unsure of what is happening. All take in the scene with an astonished confusion. The commander has held out his hand to the enemy on the ground. the young soldier is frozen in……….

while proof reading I find that the next 5 pages need serious reconsideration twords the plot, and a lot of editing

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:25 PM
well I guess I should post another pag of the story!?

Previous 1