Community > Posts By > DestroyerDave

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:22 PM
and I would say that it is dificalt to determin a type, it can take monthes to find out anything signifigant about a person, at first glance most people would think I was an ignorant "hick", not knowing that I can explain to them the complexitys of special reletivity!

so I guess I dont have a type ither!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:16 PM
tuche, thank you, good call!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:12 PM

i've had relationships with different 'types', but i've always been attracted to tats and piercings :angel:
yeah but tats and piercings isnt a type, I have tats and piercigs but I'm alwasy told that I'm not what they expected, I would call tats and piercings an individual prefrance in style!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:51 PM
since its unlikely that this will be read I'l only give you my fav pag of 12, bare in mind that this is still in development!

untitled #23

With a single solid drag he, breaths new life into his withering cigarette. This man, a symbol of modern nobility born of poverty, glairs into the distance, and with a mutter says, "there’s smoke on the horizon", these five words spoken no louder than a butterflies whisper echo like thunder amongst the horde of loyal men that stand frightenly eager at his back. As he turns to face them, the wind almost knowingly blows the hair out of his face, as to have a clear view of the men that have followed him so far, with one deep and powerful breath he says,

"It will not be easy this that I ask of you all."

His words ring out raspy as though choking on the smoke from the cigarette now burning dangerously close to his fingers. Almost dream-like he senses a movement throughout the gathered followers. They lean in to take in his strength and forceful being.

Unaware that even he feels an urgent need from these very men who will risk their lives at his beckoning, he pauses to take a last long hot drag on the cigarette and expertly flicks it away. No one moves. All await whatever command is given.

In the distance comes the sound of thundering hooves tearing up the earth as they bear down upon their destination. He looks at the eyes of his men and screams, "This is our destiny boys, embrace it, its yours, Never again will these tyrants forget our voices, make them feel the same pain that has stricken your children’s belly's" as he turns to face the on coming doom! He can’t help but turn to his memory.......
As their heads begin to break over the hill at the front He makes his orders loud and bold, "Steady"!!! The earth now trembling and turned to dust by the hooves of ten thousand elite riders. "Now its our time, you will never defeat us, even if you kill us all, our passion will live on, who are you to think that you can snuff the dreams of a proud people" he thought to him self as the riders grew nearer. "Show them your pain, show them the same courtesy that they gave you, give them no mercy", now with a single deafening roar he give his orders!

"Do not let a single one of them leave this field, this is where they will lay, unnamed, disgraced, and burning with shame! This is our one shining moment, make it blind them!" with a cheer of acknowledgment his brave warriors scream loud enough to wake the dead from their eternal slumber!

honest opinons please

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:41 PM
from yesterday, by 30 seconds to mars

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:36 PM

Since I'm already 5'11", that makes me tall enough to date the Jolly Green Giant!

Shutterguy takes pictures with those throwaway cardboard cameras.
hey now, I use cardboard cameras!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 03:31 PM

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

Well much of what you've just painted is the fairytale that many women say they want but many (most?) have no understanding that a relationship is work and effort from both parties.

And, if she hangs up on me then I'll wait until she calls me back. And I'll probably be expecting an apology. Hanging up is rude and controlling. It indicates a selfishness and lack of respect.

So I don't think I really care to be that guy.
exactly my position, I have been in that situation several times!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:25 PM
chilly day, this is my all time fav pic in the world!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:22 PM

Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, thats her...

its funny that so many people thinks that this is what they want, untill of course they realize thats the guy that has always been there waiting for her to see him, he is the one on whos shoulder you cry when the last boy left you high and dry! I hate when people say this stuff, cuz they forget that what they want is usualy right in front of there eyes but the vail of their all important social standerds are more important then what their hart says, or wants!!!

DestroyerDave's photo
Tue 06/16/09 02:11 PM
this guy is on the U.S. almost wanted list for "terrorism"! (whispers to the nearest person, he "bombed" a porta-potty in 1999)

2 Next