Community > Posts By > craftykitty

craftykitty's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:25 PM
I didn't get the swine flu in the 70's, and i didn't get it when my son had it this summer--and i'm the one that took care of him--so i'm figuring i'm pretty safe not getting the shot. I haven't taken a regular flu shot since the early 70's either--and never get the flu. I guess i'm one of the lucky ones

craftykitty's photo
Wed 11/04/09 06:19 PM
Green Eyes
People with green eyes have the most passion put into relationships,honest and trust worthy, they have long lasting relationships. People with green eyes are also the most beautiful, are fun and outgoing, love to make people laugh, random as hell. They long for the touch of another. They are very laid back. People with green eyes are very sexy and very attracted towards other people. LOVES to party. Tend to cover up true feelings, get scared over relationships.You will meet/stay with the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with if you re-post this.

seems pretty accurate for me too-----happy

craftykitty's photo
Fri 10/30/09 10:35 AM
my son is high functioning autism---it's both a gift and a curse---he's smart, trusting, and innocent, --the lack of social skills is a deffinate problem- easily taken advantage of and talked into things. but i wouldn't change anything about him--he'll eventually learn the things he needs to, and in the meantime he teaches people about patience,understanding,and acceptance. he's 13 and doing his best.

craftykitty's photo
Mon 10/12/09 02:47 PM
I agree with everybody--there are some really nice people here--just have to wade through the scammers and players--luckily seems that this site dosen't have as many as some do--believe me i have met both--glad to finally meet some of the good guys

craftykitty's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:25 PM

Girl you can find love in all kinds of places in so many different forms. Watch a woman give birth and you will see love in her eyes when she holds her child for the first time. Watch a vet nursing a wounded animal and you will see the love in his/her hands. Watch a guy wash and wax his classic car and see the love pouring out of his sweat glands. Love is all around you all the time. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that you went through. Men purify gold with fire, and I believe God purifies us in a simular way with trials and tribulations. You must have a truely pure heart, look around you and I'm sure you will find love.

You said it beautifully bulldog

craftykitty's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:21 PM
i am challenged on a daily basis--dealing with my son--autism spectrum--makes life interesting-----------

craftykitty's photo
Sat 10/10/09 04:17 PM
I'm a Leo

craftykitty's photo
Wed 09/16/09 01:18 PM
For me it's not a deal breaker--i have a 13 year old
at home--and i have the patience of a saint--luckily,
my problem is that my son is special needs---most men
don't want anything to do with that--mostly because
i can't go at the drop of a hat--i have to plan an
outing or make sure there is someone available to look
in on my son---

craftykitty's photo
Wed 09/16/09 12:47 PM
hey there--hows it goin?

craftykitty's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:28 PM
i was in high school--wanted to go with my cousin but
my mom wouldn't let me--would have been something--

craftykitty's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:25 PM
i've met a lot of really good people on the site
it is too bad they live so far away--would be nice
to be able to meet for coffee or lunch--but since
we can't we will chat this way--i'm enjoying meeting
people from all over the country.

craftykitty's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:12 PM
i never heard about that--i'm as ready and willing as
i was when i was 30--even had a boy toy for a few weeks-
there deffinately is something to be said for younger
guys once in a while--i hope i never loose the
desire for sex---lol

craftykitty's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:06 PM
that pretty much covers it--lol

craftykitty's photo
Mon 09/14/09 07:00 PM
no question--would always try to save the life
no matter who they are

craftykitty's photo
Mon 09/14/09 06:55 PM
a good message to read everyday--a good reminder
for us all--thanks for sharingflowerforyou

craftykitty's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:11 AM
i'm about as normal as they come--but you are
way too young for me--good luck

craftykitty's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:03 AM
i'm in the 315 area code but unfortunately a bit old
for you--

craftykitty's photo
Sat 09/12/09 07:00 AM
Waterloo here--considered CNY-WNY--depends on who looking

craftykitty's photo
Sat 09/12/09 06:37 AM
there are plenty of women out here looking---sometimes the guys don't respond when written to---

craftykitty's photo
Fri 09/04/09 03:52 PM
ew ew ew

Previous 1