craftykitty's photo
Mon 08/31/09 06:15 PM
i sure miss Texas---all that sunshine and warmth--

craftykitty's photo
Sun 08/30/09 10:17 AM
loved this one---toooo funny!!!

craftykitty's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:21 PM
I think that there are a lot of real people out there, but i have also met a few of the players--you would think at our age they would stop the games. But i have made a few pretty good friends on this site. I'm real anyway--what you see is what you get--i don't talk where you have to read between the lines--or wonder if i mean something other than the way it's written--the way i say or write something is exaactly the way i mean it. Can't get more real than that.

craftykitty's photo
Sat 08/29/09 05:15 PM
I'd like to make a few friends, maybe meet someone that i can get out and do things with--i love my kids but i would really like some adult companionship. And who knows maybe i will meet someone that that wants more than just someone to hang out with--would be nice to find that special someone to share thoughts, dreams, and time with--

craftykitty's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:51 PM
i agree--pretty cute--enjoyed those

craftykitty's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:44 PM
tell you son thankyou for all he's doing-- and i wish him well

craftykitty's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:33 PM
sorry for you loss

craftykitty's photo
Sat 08/29/09 03:03 PM
love it--and seems soooo true

craftykitty's photo
Fri 08/21/09 12:02 PM

I agree with Tanya. Society has yet to catch up with a modern woman. Men are more comfortable with the traditional view of women that they have.

Education seems to be a daunting hurdle for some men. They have a hard time viewing a woman as an equal at this level. I have ran into more than a few of these who would rather disregard what a woman has to say as drivel and listen to what a man has to say, even if it was the same information.

The sexual revolution of women is also daunting for men. To have a sexually accomplished woman for alot of men means she is a slut or worse. Never mind that for men the more sex they have the more of a man they are. It is still a double standard.

I agree with everything you said--and will add something--i think that men are also uncomfortable with a woman who is strong and independent--goes back to the woman allowing the man to be more in control-- being more traditional

craftykitty's photo
Fri 08/21/09 11:46 AM
I'm 55--i keep my dating ages between 47 and 62--but the person needs to be able to like loud music and kids round--i'm still pretty active and told i'm a young 55------but like many women, would feel really strange dating someone that could be my son

2 Next