no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:18 PM

Not even if you paid me

what would it take to get your vote?

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:16 PM
I'm already retired, they can't tempt me with money.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:14 PM
I give a rat's *** about lobbyist.
rant

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:13 PM
I'll be running as an Independent.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:11 PM
I'm witty, I'm charming, I'm good looking, I take peace very seriously.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 04:06 PM
I'm totally serious, I think I could win it!

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 03:59 PM
Thank you for your support., get on those phones.

no photo
Tue 09/07/10 03:55 PM
Would you vote for me to be president of the U.S.A.?

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 10:23 PM
I typed the figures of the tax increase into my search engine and the first thing to come up was ," Republican Family Values,"
They don't sound at all biased do they?
This topic has become a forum of disinformation. I haven't seen a link from a major news orginization to support any of these claims such as Liberals to be hit with tax hikes, or that it's really banks that control the Securities Exchange Commission. I'm just glad I'm smart enough to realize when I'm listening to a load of crap. I'll be back to see if you negative Nancy's can provide a viable link to any of your proposterous accusations and verdicts, and if you can I'll weigh it against the wealth of information provided by respectable journalist. As of yet, however, nobody has fulfilled the burden of proof required to change my mind.
Bye suckas.

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:50 PM

Just curious msharmony, where do you copy your "facts" from on Congressional heathcare and pensions? I am. I'm curious to know which Replublicrats actually write this stuff!

Oh yeah, you want to know what pensions ex Congress members get? Let's see their income tax returns. Yeah, like that's not some pipe dream!

Actually you could view any of the Presidential candidates tax return. It's public information.

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 09:35 PM
Edited by Snuffulluffuguss on Mon 08/30/10 09:46 PM
AndyBeGood wrote

"During the 1930s the Democratic President at the time began to raise taxes like crazy and likewise tried to throw money at the problem. He also tried Social Programs like the CCC which was a tremendous waste of money and regarded as a failure by historians and economists.,"

Forgive me for asking, but how could such a highly regarded history buff such as yourself fail to mention the right to work program which kept so many Americans from starving to death?

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 04:55 PM
Fair and balanced, huh?

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 04:53 PM

Gov. numbers can't be trusted.
They have been known to FUDGE the numbers in their favor.

Where exactly do you get your numbers from then?

no photo
Mon 08/30/10 07:33 AM
Here is a very illuminating link from Wikipeedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_crisis_of_2007–2010

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 08:01 PM

Nice.

Borrowed directly from General Motors!

laugh

Actually GM isn't doing all that bad if you consider that they paid back thier federal loan ahead of schedule.

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 07:00 PM
Drugs, alchohol, cigarrettes, manual labor, pollution.

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 06:45 PM

Nice.

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 03:47 PM
Edited by Snuffulluffuguss on Sun 08/29/10 03:48 PM

no photo
Sun 08/29/10 03:10 PM
I hate to break it to you guy's, but during any major conflict, the government has had to raise taxes. Except Bush jr.'s brilliant *** who just borrowed all his war money from the Chinese, and doing so, depreciated the Dollar. That along with his de-regulation of Wall Street and the actions of irresponsible greedy bankers screwed our economy to the state it's in.
I heard a lot of BS about how "Obamacare" was gonna ruin my medicare when it turned out that my benefits where actually increased. Seems like a lot of right-wing nutjobs are in the business of spreading disinformation now days. Can't say I blame you though, anyone dumb enough to watch Fox news, and vote for a guy who wanted to stay in Iraq for a hundred years and make his vice-president running mate someone who doesn't even know what a vice-president does, just because she's a chick, must have an extra chromasone.

no photo
Fri 08/20/10 11:14 PM
religous, virile, optimistic:wink:

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25