Community > Posts By > ...

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 04:59 AM
Some years ago the trump said that Epstein was 'a great guy' and that he liked young women, same as he does.

But now he's changed totally (as he usually does) and says he didn't know Epstein at all.

The official verdict from the Coroner is suicide by hanging. No answer to the questions asked about the transfer of the cellmate, failures of the security cameras and the reason why the suicide watch was cancelled. And this is in a prison designed to prevent suicides! How did he hang himself? Where did he find a rope? What did he tie it to in that suicide-proof prison? Yeah right.

Too many questions remain unanswered and for now I do not accept the Coroner's statement. Put simply, he's lying to protect himself and/or others from what could be revealed if the true answers to those questions were explained to the world.

Very sad.

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 02:31 AM

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 12:45 AM

I'm the wrong person to do this game because I am always busy. What we need is only two fellas who can sit in front of the keyboard taking it in turns to post the next number. If you're here guys, let's show the girls what determination can do! waving

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 12:02 AM
Sudden

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 12:02 AM
Tare

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 12:00 AM
Edited by ... on Tue 08/20/19 12:00 AM
Tomorrow

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 11:59 PM

fellas, let's wait till it gets to 950 then we can give the girls a big surprise as the numbers tumble back down again. Are we all ready?

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:48 PM

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:47 PM
If only I could flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:45 PM
hi

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:44 PM
drinker

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:43 PM
Defence

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:43 PM
Name

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:38 PM
Parallel

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:36 PM

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 09:49 AM

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 04:10 AM

Alaska?

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 01:01 AM
↓ 859 ↓

no photo
Mon 08/19/19 12:59 AM

you try way too hard to keep on failing. God is real, even your Grandfather was most certain of that!!

I'm not trying to do anything, just telling you that there is no such thing. Please don't think I am trying to 'convert' you. If I was, then yes I would be failing. I'm telling you the factual truth which has (apparently) been 'proved' by the scientist Dawson - but I would be the first to admit I don't understand how you can 'prove' the absence of something!

I've no idea why you keep bringing my grandfather into this. I think he saw his 'calling' as a job. When he retired, he moved away from the area and as far as I know he never went to church again! So mentioning him is totally out of context. By the way my Mother was a Catholic. I wonder what nonsense you will say about that!

Like Tom, I'm quite happy in my acceptance of my belief.

I do not expect punishment or reward after death. I expect no more after death than for a cat or a dog. Quite simply there is nothing after death.

At the same time I'm also happy that everyone else enjoys their belief. If you want to look clever and tell us that the current version(s) of the bible are all translated wrongly and you are so clever that you know the right meanings, then go ahead. You're putting yourself against the leading scholars who have all no doubt read all the thins you have read and perhaps because of their wider understanding have come to different conclusions. I've not attempted to argue about these mistranslations. I don't argue that the current versions of the bible are more correct. I say only that as they are written by scholars whose life study is the bible they are far more likely to be correct translations than some bloke on the internet!

But all that is irrelevant to me. I find these discussions about who said what and what bits are not correctly translated all rather boring, so although I will enjoy the smiles of reading this nonsense, I doubt I shall bother to make further contributions. Non-believers reading this are recommended to look up Humanism on google.

no photo
Sun 08/18/19 01:20 PM
I guess I'm not perfect and can't resist teasing those who have these beliefs oops

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next