Community > Posts By > maseygirl

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:19 AM

Being in love is a biological response to another person. They take your breath away literally, butterflies in the stomach, thinking of them constantly, etc...... There is a warning on the label though, all people we fall in love with are not necessarily good for us. I can vouch for this personally. One must use logic to assess if the person is a good choice for the full on investment. The feelings are great, it is a natural high but it does not make them a proper choice always. If you have not felt this yet, you will one day. It is intoxicating. The only way in love becomes real love is through work on each side. If the two paries are not working together to make it happen it will fail miserably. Use your head is the best advice I can give.

right..thanks.. now I'm thinking, maybe I used my head too much that I didnt give any of my relationships a chance to spark.. to feel the jitters and the glow..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:14 AM

Hmmmm I guess I know I'm in love because he is the first person I think of in the morning and the last person I think of before going to bed. If I had the choice between making him happy and making me happy, I'd choose him. I enjoy seeing a smile on his face and knowing I have brought him joy. I know that having been loved by him, if I died then and there I would feel fulfilled. I would know I had acomplished something in life. I would know I had loved deeply and unconditionally and that is all I really need.

thats nice chasteh..you are a sweet girl..any man would be lucky to have you feel that way for him..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:08 AM

I can't take this s*it anymore. Okay Massey, you wanna know the secret to all this love stuff huh? You have never been in love before? Well....good....and bad....cause it can be great and it can also hurt like a muther. But anyways, if you really wanna know then sit down and begin to learn.

You will freaking know it cause it will feel different than anything you have felt before. It is that simple. You will experience the following......

-You will think of him constantly, and not in that friend way of thinking...it will be the thinking of how he makes you laugh, or you will see yourself thinking of a future with him.

-He will "get" you. When you find someone like that...you had better hold on...they don't come around often.

-You will "get" him. No matter how different from you he is, you will somehow get him.

-Just talking to him makes you happy like a middle school girl.

-You will feel that "magic" in his lips, holding his hand, and his hugs. Trust me...it'll be different than anything you have experienced.

-Being with him...doing nothing like cuddling on the couch..is a great evening for you.

-He will make you smile more than you ever have.

-He will love you for you...all your faults...everything.

-Weak in the knees? Nah. Try having a heart that aches for that person....in a good achy way.

-When you see him, after he has been at work...and you light up.....you have fallen girl.

These are just some tidbits. Take them as you will.

You actually made me laugh for the first time day goofball.. and with a handle name like yours.. im surprised that you actually made sense.. thanks for that..I do have those kinds of feelings.. but not strong ones.. then maybe I havent been in love.. sad to admit..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:00 AM

Be good and good luck!!flowerforyou

It's off to work I go!!:(

okey, thank you for taking your time sharing your thoughts.. have a good day at work.. :)flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 09:00 AM

:wink:

thanks slowhand..drinker

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:59 AM

I enjoy being single.........but......i think you don t learn "how to love" but you learn how to have a healthy relationship, when your ready.

In that case,.. yes I have been called immature..then i need to grow then.. but i cant grow by myself.. :( i have to grow with someone.. but everytime there is a someone.. it doesnt last for me to grow with..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:57 AM

Uh oh masey I think I figured this out. Do your freinds and family call you ice princess for the reason you stated or because you are the type of person who over anylizes everything and intentionally puts excuses and obstacles in your own way of having a decent relationship?

hmmmm...maybe I do overanalize.. and maybe I keep comparing myself and my relationships with others.. is that bad?

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:54 AM

This is how I know.....

When my mind is unsure or confused, I let my feelings be my guide.....they never lie to me and my feelings are usually correct....If i'm feeling uneasy about a relationship, then I try to get in touch with those feelings and that is what I act upon....As I like to say....If it doesn't feel right, then it probably isn't....so if you want to know how you are thinking get in touch with how you are feeling!!

I have been in and out of relationships and I have to admit, that one way or the other, I have been told that I do not know how to Love (not just once or twice..),.. pathetic.. maybe or maybe I was just with the wrong person.. How do you know if you have been in love?How do you know if you should go and give it another shot or to just call it quits with someone?.. how the hell do you know?.. I am so sick and tired of it, people always say.. when you find the right person.. you'll know.. but the thing is.. I dont know.. help me out before I decide to just be single forever and just decide to throw in the towel and live alone in this world.. I have thought about that most of the time...

right.. get in touch with my how im feeling first.. got that.. i am actually taking down notes guys..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:53 AM

The answer is fairly simple. It feels automatic. Visually, emotionally, spiritually, vocally, harmonically it just works. You've seen other couples where their relationships just work. The couples work well together as a team. There's no one sidedness about it. That love thing is in there somewhere. Love is sharing, and caring. Love is tolerance and patience. Love is happiness and contentment. Love is love.

Then I guess I dont think I have ever been in love, all my relationships were destructive in the end..:cry:

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:51 AM

an icequeen does not ask this question. so, you are not an icequeen.

i will add this much. one does not make a decision to fall in love. however, one does make a decision to nurture and maintain a loving relationship and that is the *work* part of it. if you have a good match to begin with though it can be almost effortless for years and years.

i like that.. thank you..flowerforyou

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:45 AM
hmm.. how to get back in the game.. advertise yourself well..but dont overdo it and dont misrepresent.. your young and soo much lies ahead of you.. personally i get attracted to guys who are funny and who enjoys life and living .. makes me smile..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:39 AM

Hi everyone. I think that once you experience that REAL LOVE, you can never get it back. You can come close, but never get the real one back again. I was deeply in love with my girls father, together for many years. Then he started cheating on me. That right there killed the love I did have for him. I've been single a long time now. Maybe one day I will find another man to love, but, it will never be the same. Hopefully, it will be much, much better the second time around.

Cheers to you for being in love.. at least you have.. and you should be thankfull for having that and recognizing it. I hope that we all find love one day..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:37 AM
I think I am at my best when I am out of a relationship, I get more things done haha..

But at the end of day.. when I have accomplished soo much.. I have no one to share it with.. that's the sad part of it..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:34 AM
oh, okey..your pregnant.. i am a single mom and when things didnt work out with my daughter's dad, i just thought of my daughter' future and moved on..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:32 AM
okey, this topic im good at.. just move on and be more productive with your life.. be more busy.. take on a class.. start painting.. organize your closet.. learn new stuff.. i just hope that your moving on for the right reason.. not like me..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:29 AM

hi hw r u

im numb.. thanks for asking.. tired of being called icequeen..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:28 AM

Two years Nerves..... hell i'm going on 8....lol i need help...lol

I have a question.. in those 8 years that you were trying to get over a past relationship, did you accomplish more than what you could accomplish ? meaning, were you more productive or were you devastated?

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:26 AM

Masygirl
please ellaborate..

What do you want to know??

when you said that you dont want to blind again..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:25 AM

The answer is fairly simple. It feels automatic. Visually, emotionally, spiritually, vocally, harmonically it just works. You've seen other couples where their relationships just work. The couples work well together as a team. There's no one sidedness about it. That love thing is in there somewhere. Love is sharing, and caring. Love is tolerance and patience. Love is happiness and contentment. Love is love.

yeah, i have a lot of coupled friends like that..coupled friends that click and that seems to be the actual half of the other... i haved actually reached a point wherein i dont go to the dinners anymore with them coz im single and im embarassed by the number of failed relationships i have..

maseygirl's photo
Wed 01/02/08 08:22 AM

i have been in love on a few occasions. and it is correct to say that there is no denying it when it happens. there is a psychological and a biological response to someone which is simply overwhelming when you find someone who is especially compatible with you and who also finds you especially compatible with them.

unconditional love is the purest. it is the love of a child for her mother. you love them for being who and what they are with absolutely no other condition and it is reciprocal. they put your interest above their own.

that is why it is called "falling" in love. there is no control in falling. you don't even need to take a misstep. once you are in the air, you fall.

so, if you know about putting someone else's interest above your own - you may already know more about love than you realize!

:wink: flowerforyou

hmm.. so puting someones's interest than your own.. okey..

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25