Community > Posts By > trublu4u

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:23 PM

If I could find me a guy with strong arms, and a spiritual edge that is emotionally open, I'd be a happy camper..drool

What if he LIVES IN a camper?
It would change things, no?

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:22 PM

His bank account detailslaugh laugh Anna x

FINALLY!!! Someone gets right down to it!

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/29/09 02:50 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/29/09 02:55 PM

There is no pretty only sexy! What is wrong with you?

Look out! I think my nine year old niece is "pretty".
So, are you saying you might think she's "sexy"?
Seeking primitive, reconstructive surgery on your face?mad explode pitchfork

trublu4u's photo
Tue 09/29/09 03:49 AM
Edited by trublu4u on Tue 09/29/09 03:53 AM

guys, what do u go for, sexy or pretty face?

Considering sexy is an attitude for lack of a better word and pretty is a physical attribute, I would guess both is definitely possible and prefered.

Pretty is subjective to the onlooker and sexy is usually felt by those around you rather than seen.

Uhm...no offense, but I must disagree with that.
There is the "aura of gentleness" which a "girl-next-door" exudes. I am so drawn to it, I can pinpoint the woman in any crowded establishment who possesses this most exquisite of feminine gifts.
Difficult to define...unmistakable when present!
These women, not the "sexy" ones, will make me fall instantly in love if I'm not very careful!
There are those of us men who still hope in our heart of hearts for an angel...
...alas.

Is the girl next door not exuding a sexuality that entrances you? It is sexiness she exudes.

People seem to think of sexy as slutty or whorish. Sexiness is an aura that people exude, they can be wearing a burlap sack and be ugly and exude sexiness. It is a combination of self confidence and other things that makes it a lethality but it is something that comes from inside a person. Nothing on the outside brings it.

"Girl next door" exudes PURITY, APPROACHABILITY, and HONESTY.
Were sexiness also an "aura", there would be no need for "Victorias' Secret", now, would there? There would be no need for running around, half-naked, in the least appropriate of scenarios. This exudes an aura, true...but one of a LACK OF CONFIDENCE in oneself.
If the girl next door comes over to borrow a paint brush, wearing your burlap sack to protect her clothes, yet you're STILL attracted, despite her lack of silky acoutrements, now THAT'S DUE TO AN AURA!
Women who insist on wearing short skirts, plunging necklines, at both the singles' bar AND the office, seem not to have any faith in their OWN aura, nor in their business skills. This does not go unnoticed. Their manner of dress may indicate a LACK of confidence as to whether they possess their own aura, which, coming from themselves, may indeed be accurate.
"Sexy", as opposed to the "girl-next-door-aura", may at times be considered slutty or whorish, because ONLY "SEXY" is ready and willing to ADVERTISE, like that woman who always seems to be present on your local street corner. "Girl-next-door" is busy painting her house!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:15 PM

At this point a clean record and a pulse sounds pretty sexy to me.

How about a mammal with a day job?
drool

You just wait till I get you home...
...some day.

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:14 PM

a nice tush and nice eyes:heart:

I have a very nice one of those.

I took a look,u have two pretty eyes.

the tush! The tush! Must I post a pix of THAT, in addition to the back shot? (I think I still have my tan line...)

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:13 PM

You have just one eye?

Phuque...I love you more and more, with each passing day...
...you smartass, you!laugh
In fact, I DO have one eye...
...in the head with no brains...

Oh yeah...Willie the One-eyed Wonder Worm...scared

You got it, baby! Goes by the acronym, "WOWW"!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:10 PM

I much prefer the "girl next door". What do you say, guys?
Too often, "sexy girl" went to so much trouble to be sexy, yet only comes across as arrogant, predatory, cold, and downright mean.
What's your preference?

I agree, I'm with you....:banana:
Next door is safe and no competition....

drinker Modela--Sexy Girl categorydrinker

Ditto! She couldn't be "girl next door" because she lives on an island, and she's always flying...never home!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:57 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Mon 09/28/09 06:58 PM

Considering sexy is an attitude for lack of a better word and pretty is a physical attribute, I would guess both is definitely possible and prefered.

Pretty is subjective to the onlooker and sexy is usually felt by those around you rather than seen.

There is the "aura of gentleness" which a "girl-next-door" exudes. I am so drawn to it, I can pinpoint the woman in any crowded establishment who possesses this most exquisite of feminine gifts.
These women, not the "sexy" ones, will make me fall instantly in love if I'm not very careful!
...alas.

Is the girl next door not exuding a sexuality that entrances you? It is sexiness she exudes.

People seem to think of sexy as slutty or whorish. Sexiness is an aura that people exude, they can be wearing a burlap sack and be ugly and exude sexiness. It is a combination of self confidence and other things that makes it a lethality but it is something that comes from inside a person. Nothing on the outside brings it.

The "aura of gentleness" is actually her spirit, arising from her deepest center...it's not on the outside. She's what one might describe as "an ethereal beauty". So very rare!
And it is purity, not sexiness, which draws me to her. She need not be a virgin, though.

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:41 PM

I much prefer the "girl next door". What do you say, guys?
Too often, "sexy girl" went to so much trouble to be sexy, yet only comes across as arrogant, predatory, cold, and downright mean.
What's your preference?

I agree, I'm with you....:banana:
Next door is safe and no competition....

You COULD be with me...
...but that would depend upon VOUS!
Nice to see 'ya, Modela!
"Sexy girl is all too often "girl-next-door" fooled into believing she HAS TO BE "SEXY GIRL" in order to be attractive.
She's in some meat-market bar somewhere, EXTREMELY self-conscious about her boobs threatening to spill out of her blouse, her hose are too tight, and her heels, too high. She may not have even had a single drink in her life, not knowing what to order. She is afraid the room is chock-full of pervs, because many guys are leering at her.
Proceed with extreme caution. That pretty hand resting within the confines of her purse is wrapped around a ready can of pepper spray!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:36 PM

You have just one eye?

Phuque...I love you more and more, with each passing day...
...you smartass, you!laugh
In fact, I DO have one eye...
...in the head with no brains...

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:34 PM

My goodness I'd have to say her mind.

Got us there. Are we shallow, or what?

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:33 PM

Hip Hip Hooray drinker

That makes two of us :wink:

She likes a man in uniform.

Oh you forgot and has to be married as well happy

I'm a security guard! I wear a uniform! I've been told by many that I look like Robert Redford...just today, in fact.
Do these appeal to you?

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:32 PM

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:25 PM

...alas.

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:16 PM

not far from my requirements.

Basically someone who was born as a woman and still a woman and want to remain a woman.

You're spoiled, man! Good luck with that, though!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:15 PM

HEY! That's four letters, not three!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:13 PM

a nice ***.and nice eyes:heart:

A nice "***"?
...a nice t-a-n?
...a nice t-o-e?
...a nice g-u-t?
...a nice c-a-t?
what, WHAT, DA**IT! I GOTTA KNOW!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:09 PM

Sexy is....
The way he thinks
His eyes
His voice
The way he moves
How he looks at me
How he touches me

In one simple sentence...it's just a toss-up as to whether he's appealing to you, huh!
Whatever strikes you on any given day...

trublu4u's photo
Mon 09/28/09 06:08 PM

For me, in regards to the "fair sex".
Acceptance.
Someone who isn't mentally ticking off a checklist when we first meet:
1) Nice car...BZZZZZZ!!!:cry:
2) Nice body...DING!drool
3) Over six feet...BZZZZ!!!:cry:
4) Rich...BZZZZ!!!frustrated
5) High profile job...BZZZ!!!:cry:
6) A complete set of teeth...DING!bigsmile
7) Not talking to my chest (despite the fact that she chose to wear the blouse with the plunging neckline...)BZZZZ!!! DING! (Oh, all right! At least he's somewhat discreet!):wink:
8) Nice hair...DING!:smile:
9) A good listener...DING-DING-DING!drinker
10) Intelligent...DING!flowerforyou
11) Funny...DING!tongue2
12) A biiiggg...DING-----------------------------------DOONNNGGGG!!!
drool drool drool drool :tongue: :banana: :tongue: :laughing:

feel free to browse!

Annual Meeting of single, emotionally-stable, financially-secure,
intelligent men who are looking for a long-term commitment.

Add geographically feasible and the room just stays empty. Sad!

Seamac...you've been blessed with "geographically feasible"?
Lucky you!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25