Community > Posts By > trublu4u

trublu4u's photo
Tue 10/06/09 03:33 AM
You people got your Star Trek game ON, baby!

trublu4u's photo
Mon 10/05/09 06:30 PM
Any takers?

trublu4u's photo
Mon 10/05/09 05:26 PM

Yea...I'm OOGLY, waddup?

JOIN US! There's strength in numbers!
There's more of US than the pretty ones!

trublu4u's photo
Sun 10/04/09 06:12 AM
Edited by trublu4u on Sun 10/04/09 06:13 AM
Your girlfriend.
Oh, I'm kiddin'!

trublu4u's photo
Sun 10/04/09 06:09 AM

Quietly walking in and just standing next to Tru.....

I figure that the same strategy that the hot chicks use by standing next to the ugly chicks to make themselves look hotter.....should (in theory) apply here as well.

Yeah, I apply that technique often myself, krup...
Hey, pervy Holly wants a "sandwich" for breakfast;
shall we serve her one?

trublu4u's photo
Sun 10/04/09 06:07 AM
rofl

trublu4u's photo
Sun 10/04/09 05:39 AM
If I choke my chicken, will it be all red like that?oops
:tongue: :banana: :tongue: rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:04 PM

you are all A F%#@&(ing right :wink:

...and this in Spanish would be...

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:01 PM
The size of them snappuz in the sewuz of New Yawk must be HUGE, man!

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:59 PM
Snapping turtles would make a very interesting pet for those who neither have the means, the permission, nor the guts to have an alligator for a pet.
I came across one of these snappers on a golf course once. As I tried to circle around to get his tail, he would slowly turn and face off with me, sumo-style, while making a hissing sound.
It would be cool to toss it a fish, watching as it made grotesque bobbing movements with its' head as it ate the fish.
The only thing would be the legalities involved in keeping a wild animal captive.
I've caught several of them, fascinated by the fact they seem to be a cross between a turtle and a mean, ole gator!

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:51 PM

I was told this the other night and I think a laugh is needed about now.....

My sisters-in-law's (two of my brothers are involved with sisters) mom was brought to the hospital last week because of her diabetes among other problems. After a few days, she hadn't "gone" and was feeling quite uncomfortable so she asked if they could give her something for the problem.

A nurse came in and said the doctor said to give her a suppository to help her have a movement. The nurse told her to roll on her side so she could insert it, so she did. As the nurse was doing what she had to do "Mom" was getting upset and asked her if she knew what she was doing and the nurse kept saying "Of course I do!!"

Then "Mom" yelled...."THEN GET THAT OUT OF MY VAGINA!!!"shocked shocked

Ew...thanks for sharing.ill

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:12 PM

Where are all the men with really good cheese???? Its so hard to find a really good cheddar man!!!grumble

I've got it right here, between my toes!
Wansum?:tongue:
will that go with your hairy back???:wink: laugh

Yaaa...and my bad toenail!
A yellowed potato chip with your cheese!

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 06:08 PM

I most definatly fit in this catagory, I have finallyy found my niche!!:banana: :banana:

Welcome...
WE ARE EVERYWHERE!!!

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 10:13 AM

Where are all the men with really good cheese???? Its so hard to find a really good cheddar man!!!grumble

I've got it right here, between my toes!
Wansum?:tongue:

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:24 AM

ME! TRUBLU4U!
FAT DUDES WELCOME, TOO!drinker
NOTE: We here at "FUGLY GUYS UNITED" need an insignia, logo, whatever, for our leather club jackets. Please submit your ideas in this thread.
It would be great if you would include two, hot women puking in your design.
Thank you.
IF YOU GOTTA BE FUGLY, AT LEAST DON'T BE A "WUSS", TOO, NOT POSTING IN THIS THREAD! BE PROUD OF YOUR FUGLINESS!

I tried a thread like this a while ago.

Took a few pages, but suddenly, people started getting anal about us calling ourselves the " Only Kinda Good Looking Not So Nice Guys. "

Maybe ' fugly ' will go over a little better. lol

Yeah, "fugly" is far less of a mouthful...
..."packaging is everything".

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:22 AM

where they at? laugh

Hmmm...was this pic on your hard drive or photobucket.com, or did you search for it on the 'net?
Use it often?

trublu4u's photo
Sat 10/03/09 07:17 AM

Holy Cow! That is a whomping mass of generalizations there Trubl surprised

We need financially stable men in case we get pregnant? huh

I don't care what a man does for a living. What I do care is if he is happy doing it, if he is fulfilled, if he is growing, if he treats me well, if he is supportive of me and my dreams.

Money doesn't make you happy ... but it can give you choices. I am quite capable of earning a living too.

Your gold digger test may also require revision. Some people like a lot of jewelry ... some people don't. As for rings ... some women find it important while other's don't.

Personally I'd rather have either matching or complementary bands that my partner and I design ... something unique and meaningful to us.

Any gifts I have received are cherished ... not because of what the item is or how much it cost, but because of the sentiment attached. Someone was thinking about me when they chose it ...

Although perhaps I need to rethink my position, my brother did always say that I would live in a camper van by the river if I was in love ... I don't think I would go quite that far ... laugh

Uhm...it's tru-BLU, and yet you seem to be seeing only TRUBL...now who's generalizing here? Did my post threaten you, or make you feel uncomfortable in some way? Did I step on your toe? Such was not my intent.happy
Did you react to my post thoughtfully, or emotionally?rant
Did you carefully consider it before you typed?slaphead
Don't tell ME your answers...answer them for yourself.
WE ALL keep certain generalizations in mind when we meet each other for the first time.
However, chaos may ensue if we were to respond in a knee-jerk fashion to someone who even so much as fit a single, pre-conceived generalization. For example, I like to wear those form-fitting, tank-top undershirts when I work out in the gym, as I like the feeling when it begins to stretch. However, I was later informed by a woman friend that I might rather not wear these t-shirts, as they are known as "wife-beaters"! Supposedly, this is the shirt characteristically worn by a guy who regularly beats his wife. HE**, IT'S JUST A FRICKIN' T-SHIRT!!! And I'm not married!
Have YOU considered these t-shirts to be "wife-beaters", worn by those men who would beat a woman?
OMG! COULD YOU BE "GENERALIZING"???
What if a guy you were meeting for the first time at a restaurant had parked in the back, his car unseen from the road, and yet there was plenty of parking in front?
Were you to be wise, you would very likely generalize, thinking it was POSSIBLE the guy was married!
What if the two of you were walking toward your car after dinner, yet he stopped to ask you to accompany him to his car, as he had to get a present he had for you. Hopefully, you would generalize, and tell him you would simply wait for him at YOUR car in FRONT (where, hopefully, there might be plenty of potential witnesses with a cell phone).
THESE GENERALIZATIONS MAY BEGIN TO ADD UP, and, after too many had accumulated, you may want to end your association with him. They are meant to be filed away, not simply dismissed, until such point that they are too many in number to allow you to comfortably continue seeing this person.
They are otherwise known as, "red flags".
WE ALL have them, tucked way back in our subconscious.
HERE'S THE DOWN-SIDE OF GENERALIZATIONS:
...if a single generalization causes a person to dimsiss someone at once.
You're right...there were some generalizations in my previous post.
I've always been aware there ARE variables.
I HAVE met women who don't like jewelry.
I HAVE met women who wear gold-band wedding rings.
In a similar discussion, one woman said, "My wedding band is not a symbol of how little my man loves me...it symbolizes just HOW MUCH I LOVE MY MAN."
Very well said.

trublu4u's photo
Fri 10/02/09 07:37 PM
Edited by trublu4u on Fri 10/02/09 07:55 PM
Dude...here's how it is...and THIS IS HOW IT IS.

YOU'VE GOT TO BE A PRODUCER!happy
Yes, women DO gravitate towards men who are well-heeled.
They are drawn to SECURITY, just in case they have a one-nighter with the guy, end up prego, and will require FINANCIAL STABILITY for the well-being of herself AND the baby.

MEN CAN BE INSPIRED BY BEING ACCEPTED, DESPITE WHAT THEY DO FOR A LIVING, INTO BEING A BRING-HOME-THE-BACON SUPERMAN!
But a woman should check out this potential before she marries him.

WOMEN HAVE TO BE CAREFUL!:wink:
What if she goes out with a guy who cannot afford a family, yet she falls head-over-heels for him, anyway?
She'll wind up in abject poverty, and may find herself prego, anyway, with a husband who was once an angel, but now beats her because they fight over their money woes. Domestic violence resulting over financial strife is not a certainty, but it does rate very high as a cause of it.
Also, if her dad had taken good care of her and the rest of the family when she was a little girl, then, obviously, she will be subject to an attraction for a man who can take care of himself, AND support a family.

(...and here's my "HOWEVER...")
HOWEVER...
MEN HAVE TO BE CAREFUL!surprised
It is very easy for the above to be used as camouflage by a woman who is just a full-out gold-digger. It is very difficult to separate the woman who is sincere about establishing a stable nest within which to raise a family, from the gold-digger who is only thinking about herself and her material requirements.

THERE IS A WAY, HOWEVER...slaphead
I will refer to an earlier post of mine for a solution:
1) Prior to asking for her hand in marriage, make sure you've GIVEN HER A BEJEWELED GIFT OR TWO. This, however, is optional.
2) Then, when it's time to ask for her hand in marriage, suggest TWO PLAIN GOLD BANDS FOR EACH OF YOU.
After all, it's a SYMBOL, not a GIFT, right?
If she seems to have difficulty separating the two, after you've already given her GIFTS of jewelry, then THIS WOMAN MAY NOT BE FOR YOU.noway
Some women want to GET MARRIED, but are not too interested in BEING MARRIED...and I heard this quote directly from a WOMAN.

A TIP FOR YOU...
Yes, I feel your pain, man. It's very distressing to be made to feel like you're only evaluated as a potential money tree, time and again...
HOWEVER...
A woman can become just as emotionally distressed by a guy who only seems to want her as a SPERM RECEPTACLE...A VERITABLE "SPITOON".
Talk about being "de-humanized"!
Ever wonder why so many women seem to love jewelry? When I see a diamond, to me, it's just a shiny rock. But a woman can look at the same diamond and exclaim, "OH, HOW PRETTY!" Women seem to have been enabled to more readily appreciate beauty than a man. This is a blessing, not a curse. It's just one of the differences which makes them so alluring in the first place!love flowers love flowers

trublu4u's photo
Fri 10/02/09 07:00 PM

okay usually i'm one of women on here who stand up for forum post equality and all that crap but today i just dont feel like i care.

so here you go.

if you can't offer me the most amazing C**K in my entire life, drive at least a lexus, give me mass amounts of haute couture fashion shoes and jewelry while i not work and play with the pool boy.. then i dont want you.

feel better now?

yawn

Again, WOMEN WANT THE FOUR ANIMALS:
1) ...a Jaguar in the driveway
2) ...a mink in the closet
3) ...a python in her lovers' pants
4) ...AND A JACKASS TO PAY THE BILLS!
Oh, BTW, rockmybobbysocksoff, how's your weekend lookin'? Got lots of dates?bigsmile

trublu4u's photo
Fri 10/02/09 06:43 PM

Now This Is Fugly

HOLY SH**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody choked THAT chicken till the feathers fell out!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25