Community > Posts By > Moblodite

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:38 PM

Do you all think it's better to be single than stay in a relationship that is no good for you, even if that includes reasons that the person youre with cant control?

no such thing!
if they can't control it.. go find a good doctor that will help her achieve control.
If anyone really wants to control it.. they can!!

good answer. you know, i cant see the future. i had no idea things were going to get as bad as they did. she may resent me (although i dont think she does, she took the news better than i thought she would) but in my defense when we first got together she told me she was going to start taking better care of herself, and i thought she meant it. what else could i do? as a man with not much experience with women and taking care of others, i thought it best i back out.

Confused a bit here, how was she not taking care of herself?

she had 2 strokes because she was not watching her diet and smoking even though she has diabetes.

You are 25.. why were you dating an 70 year old woman?
Honestly she sounds suicidal

lmao 70. shes 33, she was diagnosed with diabetes at a young age. and hey, come on, i had been single for a long time. i got my hopes up. like i said, i havnt had much experience with women, even at 25. despite bad experiences with previous women, im still kinda weak. youd think i wouldve toughened up alot by now. well i sorta did. and besides, i still didnt know it would get this bad.

I would say she doesn't have good enough reason (in her mind) to live healthy and take care of herself.
Strokes also cause dain bramage.
Even the titanic was un-savable.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:28 PM

Do you all think it's better to be single than stay in a relationship that is no good for you, even if that includes reasons that the person youre with cant control?

no such thing!
if they can't control it.. go find a good doctor that will help her achieve control.

good answer. you know, i cant see the future. i had no idea things were going to get as bad as they did. she may resent me (although i dont think she does, she took the news better than i thought she would) but in my defense when we first got together she told me she was going to start taking better care of herself, and i thought she meant it. what else could i do? as a man with not much experience with women and taking care of others, i thought it best i back out.

she had 2 strokes because she was not watching her diet and smoking even though she has diabetes.

You are 25.. why were you dating an 70 year old woman?
Honestly she sounds suicidal

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:23 PM

no such thing!

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:20 PM

If the person you are with can't control their life you are not going to be able to either. Lot of times not being able to control your life is just and excuse or a choice to be weak. You have to ask yourself are you enableing bad behavior?

He ended the relationship so he's not enabling bad bahavior; he's helping to put a stop to it.

eh, either which way, i still dont know what ive learned. guess im hard to catch on like that. i still feel like im right back where ive started. havnt really been with women that long in my life. well, there is one thing ive learned early, not relevant to my latest relationship, and that is ive got to be on my guard for quite a while. my latest relationship went alot more smoother in the beginning than i expected.

Hopefully you have learned what the signs are of a crazy B***H and will choose wiser next time.:smile: :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:15 PM

no such thing!

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:13 PM

When the sex goes bad
The kissing stops
The bad mouthing starts
When being near the person starts to hurt:heart:

I agree with most of this one.. EXCEPT "when the sex goes bad."
In that case, I would say you love the person for the wrong reason,
Hell, most 60+year old couples would dissolve.

But To me...
screaming kills it quick.
get it under control or leave.
Screaming is neither Love nor respect.

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:50 AM
heres something fitting of the season,
Watch wizard of OZ free,
Must have a high speed connection.

http://watch-movies.ro/open/cale/46586/idpart/3641.html

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:24 AM
Edited by Moblodite on Thu 10/22/09 09:25 AM
The thing I hate about this time of year is getting popcorn balls!

so painful and hard to curenoway

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:09 AM

Halloweeen the witches in the sky:banana: shocked
have you seeeeeen any goblins in the sky:banana: surprised
So beware, dont you dare,:banana: scared
even a ghost, or a boast what(wtf is a boast? lol):banana:

MIGHT COME UP AND PULL YOUR HAIR.smitten :banana:

Threaten me with a good time...pitchfork

geez... whoa

and thats suppose to be scary.oops laugh

I'll take WTF for $1000 Alex.:tongue:

Want scary.. look at my profile.. has scared them all off so farlaugh :wink:
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I remember when I was about 11, I would trick or treat Halloween night, the next night I would put on a different costume and trick or treat again.
everyone would say.. "last night was Halloween"
told them, I know, but I was sick.
they felt sorry for me and gave me all of their left over candy...
holy crap it was a lot of candy!!ohwell laugh

You sir are a candy whore...shades

and therefore my new hero!pitchfork :banana:

Yea.. I have such lofty goals in lifedrinker

but I think I just peed myselflaugh LMAO.
I'm a Whore!!!!:tongue:

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 09:00 AM

geez... whoa

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I remember when I was about 11, I would trick or treat Halloween night, the next night I would put on a different costume and trick or treat again.
everyone would say.. "last night was Halloween"
told them, I know, but I was sick.
they felt sorry for me and gave me all of their left over candy...
holy crap it was a lot of candy!!ohwell laugh

no photo
Thu 10/22/09 08:51 AM

geez... whoa

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 11:21 PM
And why isn't Island spelled Iland or eyeland ? Ok.. the spell checker is having a fit nowlaugh

no photo
Tue 10/20/09 11:13 PM
I have bigger questions on my mind!!

like... since an Orange is called an orange, Why isn't a banana called a yellow?

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:50 PM
Snuffy's so dumb that recently he had a beautiful Woman say to him " baby.. I really want whats in your pants!!"
then he handed her his wallet.

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 10:36 PM
I really can't pick on a man that wears that shirt out in public.:tongue:

no photo
Thu 10/15/09 09:02 PM
If I were to meet the one, here or in the real world, I'm gone.
And she wouldn't have to ask.

Internet friends are just that... Internet friends.

I have both feet firmly planted in the real world.
But then again, I take pride in showing her that I respect and value her.

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 08:51 PM
Coffee and my Job.

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 08:43 PM

okay, howabout volunteer or charity events.....if she volunteers, she is likely to be very nice....maybe

"volunteer "
Thats doable, I guess I should start getting the local paper for some ideas of where to volunteer.
food bank and nursing homes are the only places I can think of right now

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 08:36 PM

I'm getting better at taking my own advice. I over think everything before I act, so I have better results...

Thats because as kids, we have to learn the hard way.
have to find out for ourselves.
We get wiser with age.
Well.... some of us anywayhappy

no photo
Wed 10/14/09 08:32 PM

Mcgilvrey, I have to say that I love your profile. It is honest, straightforward and sexy! :smile:

since you wrote this, I had to go read it.

It is one of the best written profiles I have ever seen,
tells so much and had me laughing at times..

Like where it says "can't cook to save my life"

its a well known fact. I was asked to start cooking dinner at the shelter I worked at by my boss... my clients put a stop to that once I burned the green beans...
out of a can...huh
true story

I think I will stick to my hunger man TV dinners!
How the hell do ya burn green beansill