Community > Posts By > A_Zo

A_Zo's photo
Wed 06/17/09 12:38 AM
You and I both know we should meet!! I just don't see what’s taking you so long to come around!!! Those eyes need another pair of eyes to look into and not only feel right, but know it's right in so many ways that the look of those eyes would stay in a constant gazed, upon a person who's more than honored, also relieved like he's so sure he's so sure of felt compassion so comfortable, and confident "THIS IS IT" Your soft look made me get it, for that I won't forget, My truest words your soft set eyes most elegant, and yes you say it I believe it, You Could Possibly Be The Coolest Chick I could Hope To Have Met!!! But I know I’m that Guy to you Making Sure That "LOVE" is something you'll never FORGET!!!

A_Zo's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:26 AM

STOP AND LISTEN TO THAT THUMPITY THUMP.
THE POUNDING OF MY HEART.
YOUR LOVE GAVE MY LIFE A JUMP START
INTO A LIFE FILLED WITH JOY & TRUST.
FOR LOVE IS GOOD BUT TRUST
IS A MUST.
IF I FOUND YOUR LOVE NOT TO BE TRUE
I DO NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD REACT.
NEVERTHELESS, THE FEELING WOULD BE WORSE THAN BEING KICKED IN THE BACK. TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS I TRUST YOU WITH MY LIFE. THEREFORE DECIDING WAS EASY TO MAKE YOU MY WIFE.
IF YOU TRUST ME LIKE I TRUST YOU,
NOTHING COULD BREAK, RUIN, OR COME BETWEEN US TWO.
SO IF YOU'RE LOVE COMES TO A HALT OR FOR ANOTHER YOU LUST.
STOP AND THINK.
WHOM DO YOU TRUST?
FOR LUST IS GREAT, BUT TRUST IS A MUST.

A_Zo's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:24 AM

Halfway done, half through or finished with this life...
My time is so fast through thought rather than site.
Everything I've accomplished or begun & ended.
It's all memory mindful thoughts so extended.
To the depths of space a continuum movement of space & mind
It's just the way my brain ticks,
Tock, tick, tock, tick my memory gets picked
Halfway done with this life so close to climax.
Why do mindful thoughts come rush in like a fax
A message or plan sent strictly to me.
Sent for my life's ending & final tasks
You See...

A_Zo's photo
Sun 06/14/09 08:15 AM
WHAT IS THE FEELING FELT FOR OTHERS WHOS FEELINGS YOU HAVE CRUSHED?
IT IS NO LONGER LOVE, FAMILY, FRIENDSHIP, OR LUST.

IT IS A PULSATING PAIN A REPUTICIOUS MENTAL POUNDING OF THE MIND.
CREATING, FIXATING THAT PAIN TO YOUR HEART, WHICH MAKES COPING WITH LIFE, LOVE, & FAMILY A DEADLY CHALLENGE PROMPTING THOUGHTS SO MORBID & DARK.

IS IT A SLUMP?
WHATS THE F**KING SYNDROME MEDICAL DEFINITION?
WE KNOW WHAT THE REAL NAME IS THAT LIES BENEATH
ALL MEDICAL TERMS & EXPRESSIONS.

IT GRIPS YOU AT YOUR WORST. JUST ASK TO LET GO AND YOU'RE MET WITH REFUSAL A SIDE DISH OF DISCONCERN. IT TAKES OVER MIND, BODY, & SOUL EXACTLY IN THAT ORDER. YOUR LIFE BECOMES A COURT WITH NO PLANTIFF, DEFENDANTS, ATTORNEYS, A JUDGES "COURT ORDER'
IT IS A COURT OF ONESELF, FOR ONESELF, BY MAKING ONESELF
JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER.

IT IS THIS POINT YOU REALIZE YOU CANNOT RUN, ESCAPE, OR HIDE. IT IS AT THIS POINT YOU HAVE 2 CHOICES, BUT WITH ONE YOU WON'T STAY ALIVE.

CHOOSE WISELY WHEN DEALING WITH THESE CHOICES TO DECIDE. WITH ONE COMES LOVE, HELP; ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS ASK. WITH ANOTHER ALL THE SORROW, GRIEF, PAIN YOU FELT TO FAMILY WILL BE PASSED.

KNOW AND CONTROL YOUR STRENGTHS, WEAKNESS, AND MOSTLY YOUR FLAWS.
JUST KNOW THAT ALL WHO LOVED YOU WOULD BLAME THEMSELVES TO KNOW YOU COMMITTED SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION WAS THE CAUSE.

A_Zo's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:59 AM
I love the way you write Angelight, I want to write like that. i am sure many will read this and many will feel this in so many ways, As I read I thought about the times I went to my grandmothers in New Jersey she had over 2.5 acres of Boysenberry's and I loved it there, but always wanted to be home in California. I am at "AWE" of this poem.. Thank Youflowerforyou

A_Zo's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:53 AM
Loved reading that man that was so surreal to me. I am for sure looking for some more of your work. Dam good man , just dam good!!:thumbsup:

A_Zo's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:47 AM
It's a shame that we men run behind our women, because some how they have us thinking that all we give is still not enough given. Only until that time another women comes into play, as a friend, a co-worker, hell she could be gay. But now that same woman, whom would have you believe, that to her you aren't **** so why not just leave, Is asking and drilling questions for answers to fit her need. Me I don't answer, not to fight, fuss, or coral. I just don't answer because **** they're all rhetorical. Asking dumb questions about some other women's motive, plan, or scheme. When all in all the truth to her is never real just some ****ing dream. So we as men try to bend our truth not our lies. Because we know all a woman has to say is "look me in the eyes". Do you think that would make your truth any truer? Hell no it's just her plan, plot, and scheme to see if you do what she tells you!! So when you do and she still feels like arguing with you. That's when we got to start asking her what things have you acting suspicious, shouting, which now has me thinking of her "Voodoo". Well in the end this tug-o-war has to end, either one lets go of rope or one pulls harder to pull the other in. Well I have to let go of the rope because I know in the end. If one pulls one in, guilt will set in making you pick them up, clean them off and start the beginning of damned if you do, damned if don't ****ing cycle all over again.......

A_Zo's photo
Sun 06/14/09 07:38 AM
So I glanced at you once, thought about it twice,
but as the saying goes 3rd times for sure's a charm,
Wasn't sure what to expect, didn't know what to say,
but i figure a simple hello wouldn't do any harm.
Now that i have your attention, so many things I want to mention.
Like the look in your eyes is so sexy with grace,
yet so warm with creative compassion.
I didn't think for another I could fall,
so to no ends I warded off any and all.
Any and all who showed a bit of interest, (off my shoulder)
I would brush them & label them as a "TEMPTRESS".
But you, oh you have that something, that something in the eyes, that something in a smile, i mean something about those lips look so inviting but applying a kiss would be to thoughs hips,
Don't get me wrong I am really in no rush,
if my words start to move you away just tell me to hush.

I know we may have just met like a quote:
"In The Night Like Two Passing Ships"

But I will always show you respect, slowly gaining your trust
My goals to be friends let honesty open "Good" love between us!
So would you do me the favor and go half on this plan?
I will start the journey with a simple request,
Exciting to me, to others may not so grand,
So my journeys first question to you is

May I Hold You Hand?flowerforyou

A_Zo's photo
Fri 05/15/09 09:14 PM
ONLY CAME HERE TO BE REAL NOT CATCH THE BACK OF FEMALES HEELS, CUZ LADIES HAVE THOSE FEELINGS, JUST A WOMENS INTUTION SOME SILLY MEN DISMISS THE ACHE AND SAY 2 U STOP TRIPPIN'. HE'S GONE WITHOUT ANY THOUGHTS IN PAYING YOUR PAIN SOME MUCH NEEDED ATTENTION. BUT ME I'M REAL 100% THIS IS THE TRUTH FROM BOTTOM OF MY FOOT 2 THE HAIR ON MY LEADER, ALTHOUGH I DO THINK MY FEET ARE MUCH CUTIER... YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO B***CH, NOR EVER HAVE TO WHINE, IM A "REAL MAN" I REFUSE TO FEED U ANY LINES, EVERYDAY I'LL PRAISE THE LORD, BECAUSE OF HIM I CAN TELL YOU YOUR FINE, NOW THIS IS BEING "REAL" AND "REAL" IS JUST BEING ME. I'LL SAY A LIMERICK OR TWO RIGHT BEFORE ASKING YOU "BETWEEN US WHAT DO YOU SEE." LISTEN 2 MY SOFT INCANTATIONS, STRAIGHT FORWARD COMMUNICATIONS, MY COLORFUL DIALOGUES DISGUISE FOR YOU ONLY WITH LOVABLE WORDS OF FLIRTATIONS.

PECKS, HUGS, RUBS, JUST SENSUAL ACTIONS PLAYFULLY TEASING YOUR BODYS ATTRACTION, LET'S JUST EXCHANGE IDEAS, NO DOUBT IM A REAL MAN HONESTLY ANSWERING ANY/ALL QUESTIONS, PRAYING YOU EMBRACE OUR CONVERSATION "ABSOLUTELY REAL" WITHOUT A HINT OF A DOUBT? THIS IS NOT SOME NEW INTERVENTION, OR RELATIONSHIP BREAK-UP PREVENTION, ITS ME, IM REAL IT'S REAL, REAL MEN DON'T LIE, DECEIVE, OR CREEP, I CALL THAT IGNORANT LIKE TALKING OR SPEAKING IN “TONGUE"! IM REAL ENOUGH TO ADMIT 80% OF ALL MEN ARE PLAIN DUMB NOT SAYING THE 20% LEFT ARE MUCH WISER OR SMARTER. IM SURE ONLY 5% OF THEM COULD EVER 'TRULY' UNDERSTAND THE PHRASE (WHEN I LOVE...I LOVE HARD.)

BUT IT WAS THAT POETIC LINE WHICH FIRST CAPTURED MY EYES, WHILE INTRIGUING MY THOUGHTS BY TELLING MY MIND TO GUIDE ME IN WRITING POETIC WORDS WITH EMOTION.
I'M A REAL MAN, I KEEP IT REAL, I STAY REAL, REAL IS ME, A REAL MAN WHO “IF YOU ALLOWED” WOULD BE HONORED TO GIVE YOU "ABSOLUTELY REAL" "COMPASSION"

"THE REAL DEAL <MEETS> ABSOLUTELY REAL"

ABSOLUTELY THE REAL DEAL

2 OF THE REALIST PEOPLE AROUND

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 12:30 PM
She began as a seed planted in his heart,
Decades would pass and never they'd part.

In mind they'd wander to far off places,
To awake in a garden and each others faces.

This love was a strong wind blown in from the start,
To see these two lovers would bring joy to your heart.

Everyday was new, every night was a beginning.

He gave of himself in creating this love,
It was so vital, i mean with it you could climb
to great heights an above.

Neither one could leave the other, tell lies, or deceive
Couldn't commit adultery side by side they'd always be

The love I write of is written, captured in a book
for all to read from now until eternity.

BOOK: Holy Bible
LOVE: Adam & Eve

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:59 AM
I enjoyed the writing very much.. I may be reading this one a few times a weekflowerforyou love I just love it!! Wow!

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:54 AM
I'm in this world looked upon as being in denial, for actions and words my mind & body at times run wild...
Well here I go again as thoughts and words put on paper.

Greater and greater my thoughts grow so robust, than deeper & deeper the words I write are more than a MUST...

In this world (I mean life)

I've done right, I've done wrong
been bad and been good...

For all my good there's no wealth?
For all my bad, still in good health?

But I am rich, rich in these words:
"BE TRUE TO THYSELF"...

So I don't have a million to spend, a jag or a benz!
But I do have a dollar to spare, nice clothing to wear, and at no cost to you a friendly smile to share...

So look, look at me as being in denial...

I still stand strong & erect for this is a fact...

I have dignity & class in my poor mans style...

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:35 AM
That was so good, I liked it because it seem to be going back and forth with the question: DO You or Don't You... Dang that was good!!:thumbsup:

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:32 AM
Gives me a little chill when reading.. But the realism can be dead on in the life of many!! Nice!!

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:28 AM

Rigorous (stiff hard stern) Rigorous

Vigorous (sturdy healthy powerful) Vigorous

Incongrous (absurd inappropriate unbecoming) beings

Believing
Seeing is Everything (tasting the forbidden)

knowing
no other living internal (external)

$$$ (temporary insanity) ???

Questions (wasting time) $$$

sanity (!!!) where were you when I needed you (time)

Hearts matter most in a time where money isn't everything (lived for)

Believing
Seeing is Everything (tasting the forbidden)
Questions (wasting time) $$$

sanity (!!!) where were you when I needed you (time)

I am in awe of those verses, you wrote in levels that only a real "heart felt" person would understand. I think this writing is geniousflowerforyou :heart:

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:23 AM
I thought that was a great poem, it seems like it can become a confidence builder. I know what you mean when you say "I done bad I've done good" Good writing:thumbsup:

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 11:12 AM
I know a boy who was lost in love.
For his "devilish" ways an angel was sent from above.
All Angels descend from one place don't you know.
Heaven's that spot but to hell they may go.
For it's a continuous battle between heaven & hell.
Thats when most angels rise although many have fell.
So this angel that was sent to this boy had quarreled and fought.
So know was it good or bad in the boy's mind this question was fought
But he showered this angel with love and attention.
She became his wife in case i forget to mention.
As time went by his love for her grew deeper,
So deep no matter what he couldn't deceive her.
One day off work early he passed through his front door.
A man and his wife having sex on the floor.
He cussed with rage an angrily let out a yell.
Get the F**K out my home you ANGEL from hell.
As she looked up to him he saw no shame in her eye.
An ANGEL from hell he cried while mumbling WHY, WHY?
Why did I let myself fall in love with this demon of a girl.
Indeed an ANGEL so demonic from hell to ruin my world.
It was real rough so tough on ME tears
Future relationships so bleak now and hard to see,
I Don't feel like I will ever again..

L - O - V - E

Scripted by Alonzo AKA (ZOE)

A_Zo's photo
Thu 05/07/09 10:40 AM

Could I, Would I, Did I, say that for you I am the only guy? That man, that hero in black that captured your lips and rescued your eyes. Oh yes it is I, the one and only distinguished guy, floated from the heavens with a key to those pleasures you fantasize. Look once to the sky, and than glance at my eyes listen to the faint "My, my, my" it's the silent sound I make as you pass me by. And "Why" is that where the problem lies. Why my heart starts to flutter, like a feather in the wind you create as your body crosses the retina of my eye. Confusion, delusion run at an all time high, still feeling no doubt for you I'm that guy. To have you explode, reload, but never to cry. Holding but withholding those feelings of love for you that's held by the Angels that live in the sky. Do you believe? Can we give it a try? Promise you'll never feel empty or lonely inside. Listen to your Heart, Body, & Soul "whispering" to you that
"Yes I'm That Guy"
Produced By: Alonzo E Lee SR
(A.K.A.) ZOE      

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 07:14 PM
No never thought to putting music to it, But I guess if there was a beat for it. It just might sound nice! Thanks for reading it man!

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:22 PM

Read my words as there put into phrases.
Listen up and watch how she gazes.
With every ink mark the pen will make.
Two of her limbs are bound to shake.
Tickle, Tickle with the tip of the pen.
Now juices are flowing from limb to limb.
Watch the pen rise as I cross her T's.
Sensational feeling from head/toes to please.
He, He, He, as I write with power.
Her gaze has lasted for over an hour.
"Write more, more" she says to the pen.
And with that whisper I start up again.
Putting it down like no other "Bic"
Writing and writing formatting my script.
Intensely exclusive for only her gaze.
Because the pen I possess can write for hours and days.

Previous 1