Community > Posts By > A_Zo

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:18 PM
To many times, the mind, takes you on a trip, when it.
Rewinds, Reminds, & Stops time.
Like when a honey walks by. Shaking her fine, apple shaped behind. Luscious, so luscious, so Juicy Picked ripe from a vine.
Makes you say damn! My mind commanding the eyes to look, My mind makes head twist & turn. Glancing at that dimes glimmering skin so tone, intoxicating breast look so firm.
That's when I says "Hello," unconsciously thinking when is it my turn? To wine you & dine you? Compose your fantasy let you teach while I learn. Lead me to ecstasy so I follow your orgasm by releasing all this sperm.

Come on girl, relax, kick back don't fight the feeling just give in. You have a man? **** it the minds not worried about him.
Just slowly enter my words as they're spoken softly in phrases caressing your body to lay by my side, massaging your temples by whispering "Let's become one not let time past us by."
So what's your thoughts sensual sugar cake, sexy sweet petite, delicious cherry pie? Can we stop time as one; will you allow me the pleasure of pleasing you with soft kisses, velvet touches, while slow motioning your inner thigh?
We'll kiss, I’ll caress, and you’ll blush feeling kinky as I slightly spank that backside. Let yourself go for there's nothing to lose, nothing to hide give yourself over to the feelings you have inside.
Let the body be a vessel who's deemed your emotions Ecstasy exhibition tour guide.

For an Exotic, Erotic, Hypnotic, Mind Blowing, body holding, soul searching yet finding ones true-self Life altering RIDE!!

Would you give it a try?
I'd Be Honored & Oblige?

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:18 PM
Now thats some bedside reading for the nights you want to insure your spot in the hot light with the woman/man in your life. It was incredible!! surprised

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:10 PM
Thank You MzEMflowerforyou

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:10 PM
Thank You for being curious.. Lol I don't usually write in caps, but when I was finished with this one I felt that it should speak in a way of being "BOLD" not in a arrogant way just in a this is me a "REAL" guy!!

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:04 PM
Thank You I am sooooo glad you took the time to read my work , and most pleased you liked it. Thank You very much!waving

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:02 PM
Thank You, I have been writing since the 7th grade. i just started going to coffee houses and reading poetry on stage this year. I am touched you enjoyed my writing!flowers

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 04:00 PM
Thank You for the "kudos" I read some of your writings and found them to be very intriguing & motivational pieces. I am honored you liked mine. flowerforyou

A_Zo's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:07 AM
LET'S FOR ONCE STOP THE THOUGHTS WE HAVE IN OUR MIND.
IS A FEELING ONE HAS TIME TO TIME?
FOR EVERYBODY HAS GOOD & BAD THOUGHTS SOMEWHERE DOWN THERE LIFE LINE.
WHEN THOUGHTS ARE GOOD, YOU'RE ON TOP OF THE WORLD HAPPY EAGER TO ASSIST. BUT WHEN THOUGHTS ARE BAD, YOU'RE DOWN, DEPRESSED, AND MAD READY TO PUT UP A FIST. WHEN ALL THOUGHTS ARE BAD AND SO HARD TO RESIST.
MANY PEOPLE SAY, "YOU SHOULD SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.” WHICH PUZZLES ME,

THE REASON IS THIS:
YOUR THOUGHTS ARE YOURS AND NO ONE ELSES.
ONLY YOU CAN MAKE THEM EXIST.
SO WHAT DO YOU NEED FROM A PHSYCOTHERAPIST?
ALL YOUR THOUGHTS, ALL YOUR FEELINGS, ALL YOUR ACTIONS.
ARE YOURS, YOU BRING THEM TO BE.
"THINK"
WHO IS MORE QUALIFIED THAN YOU FOR YOUR PSYCOTHERAPY?
WHAT I WRITE MAY NOT STANDOUT AND BE KNOWN.
BUT THIS IS A THOUGHT A THOUGHT OF "MY OWN.”
I HAVE GIVEN "MYSELF" PHYSCOTHERAPY
WRITING THIS POEM.

Scripted By Zo

A_Zo's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:56 PM
ONLY CAME HERE TO BE REAL NOT CATCH THE BACK OF FEMALES HEELS, CUZ LADIES HAVE THOSE FEELINGS, JUST A WOMENS INTUTION SOME SILLY MEN DISMISS THE ACHE AND SAY 2 U STOP TRIPPIN'. HE'S GONE WITHOUT HESITATION HES OUT ON A MISSION NOT PAYING YOUR PAIN SOME ATTENTION. BUT ME I'M REAL 100% THIS IS THE TRUTH FROM BOTTOM OF MY FOOT 2 THE HAIR ON MY LEADER (ALTHOUGH FEET ARE MUCH CUTIER) WON'T FEED U ANY LINES, JUST RECITE A FEW RYHMES, IF THE LORD LET'S ME I'LL TELL YOU YOUR FINE, THIS IS BEING "REAL" AND "REAL" IS JUST BEING ME. I'LL SAY A LIMERICK OR TWO RIGHT BEFORE ASKING YOU "BETWEEN US WHAT DO YOU SEE." LISTEN 2 MY SOFT INCANTATIONS STRAIGHT TO YOU IN FORMS HAIKU MY CHANNEL OF COMMUNICATION SO COLORFUL IN DIALOGUE BUT DISGUISE FOR SUBTLE FLIRTATIONS.

JOUSTING!!

WORDFUL WIT TEASING YOUR BODYS ATTRACTION, AN EXCHANGE OF IDEAS SO CANDID THE MIND FORGETS ABOUT QUESTIONS, YOU EMBRACE CONVERSATION, WHILE DISMISING ALL Q & A's. IS IT MINDLESS CHIMERA WITH A HINT OF DOUBT? WITH VERSE AFTER VERSE YOUR BODY & MIND TÊTE-À-TÊTE SENSING SOME NEW INTERVENTION, IM REAL IT'S REAL HOW YOU LAY YOUR HEAD ON MY POETIC CUSHION AND LET ME SPREAD MY VERBAL BLANKET. NOT IN PITY ONLY TO SOOTHE & RELEIVE ALL SKEPTICISM & SUSPICION. A REAL MANS HEART-TO-HEART HONESTY IS THE #1 SLEEPING AID FOR A "WOMANS INTUITION" REMEMBER I'M "REAL" SO "REAL",THAT I UNDERSTAND & SYMPATHIZE WITH THE FEMALE EMOTION. I'M REAL,SO REAL, IM A REAL MAN WHO KNOWS HOW AND WILL ALWAYS KEEP SHOWING, LOVE FOR A WOMAN WITH
KIND & INNOVATING "COMPASSION"

I JUST LIKE THE WAY I AM
R-----E-----A-----L...!
Scripted By
Zo

A_Zo's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:40 PM
Sweet as the honey straight from the honey-comb hideout, busy bees working hard to make there honey better than you.
Many at work, but none to achieve THE SWEET smell, scent, smile you be throwing at me. Damn this attraction to you has got me all bothered and hot. I like it, I like you, and I like it a lot.
So feed me your tender kiss, let me wash it down with those lips, walk softly towards me. Can desert be those hips? Caressing you ever blessing temple as you place your head between my thighs.

SHH H!!

Did you hear that faint less sounds of a SIGH?
I believe it was my heart pumping a low joyful cry.
I know its you, only to you Id take a bow, it’s a shame we aren’t lovers but that night I'd right my vows.
The scent you’d leave on my body, bed, and mind.
Memory captured for eternity & forgetting about time.
It’s a shame you are his & not worshiped by me.
But if he happens to fall, trip or stumble.
These words are yours I didn’t Stoddard or mumble.
Im here if such a time falls upon you, I'm here precious dove prided & true if your hearts broken I'll love it, pamper & mend it, using all my love and respect to make sure I catch you. Hold on strong and
showing No Fear, softly whispering in your ear,
I GOT THIS ONE BOO,

Scripted By Zo

2 Next