Community > Posts By > bribrat

bribrat's photo
Tue 05/12/09 09:04 PM
Bay City, TX here....no where town south of houston, north of corpus. Moved down here about a year ago from the killeen/ft hood/temple area grumble

bribrat's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:47 PM
yeah...lesson learned. He apparently didn't feel the same because he played with my emotions way too much and was cheating on me!tears
I was young and stupid! "Don't make someone your everything because if they leave you will have nothing"

bribrat's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:42 PM
I used to be a daycare teacher. I had children anywhere from 0-4 years old so there were a variety of things to teach, depending on the age group I was working with that day.

A lesson that could never have been learned in school...
Street Smarts, living on your own - they really should have some type of class that teaches you how to budget and all of that in high school because it took me a little while to figure it out on my own. Family isn't always there to bail you out when you mess up!

bribrat's photo
Tue 05/12/09 08:25 PM
Stop taking his calls! Change your number if you have to! Do not go back! He is just trying to keep you as a reserve, possibly just a booty call. He's testing you to see if you are going to keep waiting for him to want you, but obviously he doesn't! Move on. You will be better off!!!

bribrat's photo
Tue 05/12/09 12:28 AM
you mean "years of bored" lol. Gears 1 is so much better when you consider the wait time to get into a match. If you are on XBL add me and we shall see. My GT is "MurderessMinx" I'll be waiting, but you have to give me a little time to warm up. I haven't played it in a while. I'm not like most of the girls who think they can game. I know I can. You shall be powned. laugh

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:58 PM
Sometimes I DO think that our fate is predetermined. You know when you get that deja vu feeling and you really feel like you have done this before or maybe even had a dream that is now a reality?? Maybe it's just like a psychic intuition...I don't know...
It's happened to me several times and it's weird but it must mean somethingwhat

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:50 PM
I think the last time I went on a real date was about 4 years ago. Unless you want to count a date with someone you are already in a relationship with...I think that would have been about 2 years ago. I've been out of the dating circle for a while....hope it hasnt changed too much happy

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:38 PM

Very nice job.....very pretty, and the baby is adorable, good luck with the adoption!!flowerforyou

thanks!! happy

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:33 PM

Greetings and welcome. Rate my profile threads? 5 doors down.

Thanks for the info. just posted there too.

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:30 PM
check out my profile, any advice will be considered for a future update! Thanks!!

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 11:19 PM
I just noticed today that there were forums lol. Check out my profile, any advice will be considered for a future update.:wink:

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:37 PM
Edited by bribrat on Mon 05/11/09 10:42 PM

when both people are totally aware of the consequences of raising a child. Being a parent does not mean you just conceive a child. For myself ? Had 1 child when I was 22. Loved him to death, but I also found out I was not parent material as he grew up.I was not the type of father you always hear about , doing things with him , being there, all I wanted was to see him grow up already. And subsequently I had a vasectomy done.

I did not find out till later in life ( my fifties). What I missed and was capable of with children ( lady I was dating and who moved in with me had 3 kids).

The point is not everyone is capable or even aware of if they are good parents. you really have to be able to feel it and know its there. I admire the parents who do things for their children unselfishly. giving up their time and their wants in life for a child. till then I say no you shouldn't have children

here is your lolipop for the day

I disagree with the first sentence in this reply. I am 23...will be 24 in a couple of weeks, and I am adopting a beautiful little girl ON MY OWN. I think it is when YOU are ready to be a parent. Being a parent is the greatest honor in the world and I was in a relationship with a guy that had a daughter of his own - she didnt live with him- he was not the type of father figure I wanted for my child. Needless to say I decided to adopt on my own, the relationship is over, and I am a proud single mother!! It makes dating a little harder, but you also become more aware of the men you date and the qualities they possess that you can/cannot live with in the long run. So it also makes dating a little easier. lol. I am more likely to think of the future and decide if that person can be added to the big picture.

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:29 PM

water boarding might work well? but thats a little extreme

rofl
I believe that is a little extreme, but there are still some people that don't want to open up. They have to be willing to let their guard down and some people just flat out refuse to.

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:27 PM
I will honestly say that I have cheated before. It's not something that I am proud of. I was younger and didn't value myself or my relationship enough to consider the decision I was making. It is better to end a relationship than to cheat. If you are even considering cheating then there must be something lacking in your relationship that is not able to be fixed or you don't care enough about the person and should let them move on to find someone who does.
And I do think there are more people that would rather not admit to it.

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 10:05 PM
I believe in chemistry, but I also believe that it can fade away. I recently got out of a 3 1/2 year relationship because it just wasn't there anymore. When we met there was nothing that could keep us apart, everything seemed so right. In time it just seemed to disappear. Maybe we were just fumes that were gone once the windows opened and the room aired out. rofl

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:57 PM

pfft.. sometimes i think men like me better with a big booty, actually, i get approached more. Its a perfect way to weed out the moron vapid jerks.

I completely agree with you on this one. I went from being plus size to being thin and it was amazing how many guys that didn't even look my way before were all of the sudden trying to ask me out. I am a big girl again :) and I think it is easier to meet a guys that aren't so shallow, looking for beauty without the brains as a plus size woman. You can always lose weight after getting into a relationship, at least you will know what the foundation of your relationship is truly based on.

Confidence is what makes a woman attractive. Be proud of who you are no matter what!!!!

i agree on your thoughts about solidity on the relationships, in fact when one does lose the weight, it's usually the guy that loses his confidence, so he'd be best gettin busy with himself, getting in shape too, or you'd have to give him reassurance so he doesn't fall apart, lol.

That's just one more thing you could do together in the relationship! If you get in shape together, you already know where your relationship stands, you are doing it for each other and for yourselves not anyone else!! :thumbsup:

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:52 PM
Who's to say if they do come back you will still be available? If they leave I'm moving on...if it doesn't work out the first time what is going to change enough for it to work out the next???slaphead

bribrat's photo
Mon 05/11/09 09:35 PM

pfft.. sometimes i think men like me better with a big booty, actually, i get approached more. Its a perfect way to weed out the moron vapid jerks.

I completely agree with you on this one. I went from being plus size to being thin and it was amazing how many guys that didn't even look my way before were all of the sudden trying to ask me out. I am a big girl again :) and I think it is easier to meet a guys that aren't so shallow, looking for beauty without the brains as a plus size woman. You can always lose weight after getting into a relationship, at least you will know what the foundation of your relationship is truly based on.

Confidence is what makes a woman attractive. Be proud of who you are no matter what!!!!