I'm sorry Cy, I won't do it again.flowerforyou

Spiders, snakes, heights, oh my!
Sorry@ I guees I will stop it then! noway noway rofl

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 03:00 PM
Red Headed Women! shocked shocked shocked

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 09:12 AM

Boy Girlie Tears so glad you can breathe again Big Hugs that was good really good :)

thanks, girlfriend!
naw thank you for the read :) and I'm happy your posting :)

LOL...may be my last!!!
Why would you say that? sad sad

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:52 AM

I woke up early this morning... and With a Smile on my face to boot!! Yay!! I've been tryin to change this Crazy Sleep Cycle of mine for a while now...
...I'm betting that if I had someone to wake up beside... I might Always have a smile on my face... :angel:
This is true, if only because I was dreaming about the night before.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:50 AM

I would be planning a future filled with fun, laughter, love, sharing, commitment, communication and intimacy. Those are the things that come to This mind when I think of a future.
I think of everyday as my last, so i want to fill it with passion, romance and the overall sensation of fulfillment. Body, mind and soul!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:32 AM

I can't believe i can't use that wordsurprised it wasn't a cuss wordsurprised
I now know for certain that in Heaven there is at least one angel! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:29 AM

That is just too cute!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:21 AM

Nah, more like, "Nice jugs!"
I prefer the word ******:tongue:
rofl surprised surprised surprised rofl

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:59 AM
I just moved to East Tawakoni...but just don't ask me where that is. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:42 AM

I have many friends that don't appreciate a sarcastc remark or playful taunting. When I meet people in person, I take the time to get to know them a little before I decide how to treat them. I know people that I can laugh at and call an idiot. I know people that if I treated them the same way, they would hate me or cry. Take the time to get to know people on these threads before you decide if they can handle being called names or spoken to sarcastically. Simple as that.
Four paws up for you!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:35 AM
When it's time to be serious...I'm serious. Nut until then, why bother. Have fun and lighten up! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:25 AM
When I joined a little while ago...people made me feel Very welcome and made me feel all warm and fuzzy!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:17 AM
Michael...My mother told me it means Dumbass!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:20 AM
It was beautiful, green, and quiet. Nice view of Mount Baker...And completely trapped in the winter. What more could one ask for. Never been to Walla Walla though.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:19 AM

brought some DONUTS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!drool
Break out the litter box! I'm there! drool drool drool

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:16 AM
Didn't know there was ever a time limit! :banana: :banana: :banana:

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:12 AM

waving Forever
Hey Shutter. You're from ABQ? I'm homesick now! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Nice to meet you Forever...are you originally from ABQ? I moved down here almost a year ago from Washington state...still not use to the lack of GREEN here.
I moved there from Whidbey Island about 15 years ago. It is a shock. But they do keep the golf courses nice and green...even in the drought season. LOL. Moved to Texas about 3 weeks ago.
My wife's uncle lived in ABQ. and was sick. So we moved down there so she could take care of him.

And what made you move from WA state?

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:09 AM

I have dated 4 years younger then I am, that did not work out to well. So now I will try 2 years younger. flowerforyou
LOL...Both my wives were both 9 years older than I was, And neither lasted more than twelve years...So I understand completely! frustrated frustrated rofl frustrated frustrated

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:06 AM

waving Forever
Hey Shutter. You're from ABQ? I'm homesick now! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Nice to meet you Forever...are you originally from ABQ? I moved down here almost a year ago from Washington state...still not use to the lack of GREEN here.
I moved there from Whidbey Island about 15 years ago. It is a shock. But they do keep the golf courses nice and green...even in the drought season. LOL. Moved to Texas about 3 weeks ago.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:04 AM

morning forever!waving
MEOW!!!!!! Hey! waving waving waving