Community > Posts By > ForeverStumpy

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:32 AM

Oh! hey!!...sounds good to me!!..

Okay! A massive party now? Bonfire on the lake!!!!!!!!!

Great! Don't forget to post the pics so I can see how it Went!!!!!! PS...I like the kitty in the box!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:29 AM

Yeppers we are...you get us 3 together and OH MY!!!!...
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LMAO! You guys are nutty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you poor man you have no earthly idea how nutty we really are believe me in person we are twice as worse:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I see, I am being left out now sad

Hey Kitty Kitty Kitty!!!!!!!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:28 AM
Okay! A massive party now? Bonfire on the lake!!!!!!!!!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:26 AM
Why do I feel like The Pinball Wizard here? rofl rofl rofl

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:19 AM

Seems like ther is...I need to know when, because I'm expected in Chicago that day! laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hummmmmmmmmmm and your getting there how? noway Do you call one room Chicago another Las Vegas hehehe

The Limo is scheduled just about an hour before you're due to arrive...unless you read this...Then it's two hours!!!!!!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:18 AM
LMAO! You guys are nutty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:14 AM

Just all of a sudden huh?..laugh laugh ..Yeah!!! Right!!..
That don't cut it with us!!..laugh laugh

No...I've been planning it for years...just haven't gotten a date for it yet! frustrated frustrated rofl frustrated frustrated

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:13 AM

Hi Kristi..T, and Stumpy!..How ya'll doing? I hear there is a road trip being planned!!..laugh laugh laugh

How are you today?

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:12 AM
Seems like ther is...I need to know when, because I'm expected in Chicago that day! laugh laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 10:05 AM
frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated scared scared scared scared frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:52 AM
laugh laugh rofl laugh laugh laugh Do I have a say? Or am I the invisable gimp now?

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:30 AM
T! I love you but you get dangerous when you think. Do you think that that's a good ideal? think think think think

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:17 AM
The lake is about 100 feet away, so not really on it, but can smell it from here! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:17 AM
Wills pint is about 15 miles away...I'm in East Tawakoni.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 09:12 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh Nope. On the lake, but can't really get close to the water! laugh laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:56 AM
Plus I have all you guys to keep me company! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:54 AM
Being in a wheelchair, and living on Lake Tawakoni kinda limits to how far I can go. Don't stay in by choice...All of the time. But I am content.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 08:48 AM
I go out once in a while...Just never to far from the kitty box!laugh laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:44 AM

Well, I hope everybody has a Cinderella weekend! Y'all deserve it! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Hummm not sure about a Cinderella weekend but hope to have a good one anyway....... lol so any plans for you this weekend stumpy.....

Everyday is kinda the same for me. Nothing much changes! laugh laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Sat 09/26/09 07:07 AM
Well, I hope everybody has a Cinderella weekend! Y'all deserve it! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou