Community > Posts By > ForeverStumpy

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 05:01 AM

waving Forever
Hey Shutter. You're from ABQ? I'm homesick now! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:58 AM

Good Morning Forever waving
waving waving pitchfork pitchfork waving waving

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:54 AM

:heart: What kind of future plans do you have in mind when you find the one you want to be with?
Cuddle up with her for a week, Cook dinner....then cuddle up for a month!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:51 AM
Yngwie Malmsteen....Marching Out.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:45 AM
Morning all! waving waving waving

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:10 AM

any younger than about 30 and they talk too much
rofl

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:01 AM
The Age Of The Youngest Person You Would Consider Dating.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:49 PM

Is it just me, or is love always more romanticized when you look back on it than when you're actually there?

Maybe for some people....depends I think on the person...to me...to love someone, really love them...there is nothing romantic about the hurt or pain you have when they leave, be it death or divorce...It's like walking thru hades, without a map.
There is nothing truly romantic about the departure, but the one thing I always tried to remember was, to be in love as deeply everyday of your life with the one you love...to express it, and feel it, as if it was the last day you would ever spend together. And it worked well, seeing that they all left! LOL frustrated frustrated

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 04:22 PM
Is it just me, or is love always more romanticized when you look back on it than when you're actually there?

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 04:20 PM

Sweet! Have to dry my fur now! sad sad sad

Mike, I took out stock in Kleenex....want one?...LOL
Thank you. Would you rub my belly too?

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 03:35 PM
Sweet! Have to dry my fur now! sad sad sad

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:51 AM

I've put a stipulation that i cash the check before i release the furniture
Better safe than sorry......Always!:banana: :banana:

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:38 AM

Is there a scam using casher checks?I'm sellng an entermainment center and te person wants to pay by casher check.
THe ones who try to get me always want to use Western Union Online.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:36 AM

can you remember where they were from in england or where they said they were from?

I did have it saved in my mailbox...but it's not there now.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:35 AM

Actually, being an animal lover SF i´m proberly more likely to send you money for cat litter, than some African....

Goodness men, do i look like a woman with a soft heart ( first one to find it gets a cookie )

The softest! Cuddle up with me and pet me slowly! rofl

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:28 AM

I've gotten two in as many days! frustrated frustrated frustrated

oh, they weren´t off to africa where they tomorrow, and needed money, haha... some men must think women are so stupid, come on thats the oldest scam in the book, think of something original if your after my money...

One claimed to be in Missouri and wanted me to send money to her brother in Pa. And one was in England...To help get her mother here for Doctor's care.
can ask u bout the one from england cause I THINK HE IS TRYIN TO SCAM MY SIS
It was a she (or at least that's what it said) and her mom had a fractured back and needed to come here for treatment.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:25 AM

oh, they weren´t off to africa where they tomorrow, and needed money, haha... some men must think women are so stupid, come on thats the oldest scam in the book, think of something original if your after my money...

I need some money so I can change my litter! rofl

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:19 AM

Is it just me, or does everyone else on here get too many scammers?

I've had some, but it's much worse on other sites.
On the disabled sites I go to...I get 8-10 a week. It's just incredible...First thing out of their mouths is to add them to your Yahoo...so it's easy to spot there.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:18 AM

One claimed to be in Missouri and wanted me to send money to her brother in Pa. And one was in England...To help get her mother here for Doctor's care.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 06/23/09 09:10 AM