Community > Posts By > ForeverStumpy

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 12/14/11 06:37 PM

Morning Texas~~~~~

Humm I leave for only a short time come back Tuesday is still missing , Vivian is very prego, & Michael came to join us and I missed it all shshshsslaphead

Hope everyone is having a great day so far it is misting here roads sucks Texans can't drive in the rain either...noway noway :laughing: :laughing:

Hey Kristi! How have you been? flowerforyou surprised surprised surprised

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 12/14/11 04:52 PM

Oh we DO love her! Cherish her, even! She's the hottie babe of Texas...we like to live vicariously through her awesomeness!!!

Understood. She has always been one of my favorites! flowerforyou scared scared drool

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 12/14/11 04:46 PM
Yes Viv. I can see how you get the warm and fuzzies feeling so loved! laugh laugh rofl frustrated

ForeverStumpy's photo
Wed 12/14/11 02:49 PM
Afternoon all!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 08:25 PM
And you also Carold!!!! noway

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 08:23 PM
You too Viv.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 08:09 PM
I think I'm good for another decade. As long as I can still have fun!!!!!! pitchfork pitchfork :banana: :banana: :heart: :heart: pitchfork pitchfork

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 08:08 PM

Pretty much waiting for death! laugh laugh laugh First place I found with NO roommates. Had to grab it until I figure out my next move.

Then you're not in a nursing facility? Who is taking care of you?

I'm a big boy now! I take care of myself. laugh I lost my legs, but can still fend for myself. love noway love noway love

I know you are...but remember the last time we talked..you were worried about your arm? Is it ok?

Not okay. Thanks for asking!!! But have adjusted to it. Got a new chair and a couple of toys to help me out. But on the bright side, Texas still thinks that I'm not disabled enough to get help with homecare! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 08:01 PM

Pretty much waiting for death! laugh laugh laugh First place I found with NO roommates. Had to grab it until I figure out my next move.

Then you're not in a nursing facility? Who is taking care of you?

I'm a big boy now! I take care of myself. laugh I lost my legs, but can still fend for myself. love noway love noway love

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 07:56 PM

laugh laugh and Jerry thinks East Texas is Heaven!
What are you doing there?

Sounds like a Mingle meet in the making!

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 07:44 PM

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 07:36 PM

Sorry. Moved a couple of times. Just got the net back. 9 months before Verizon could hook me up. Howz Viv been?

I've been good...How are YOU???

Where did you move to?

I'm in Emory now.
Whats that close too.

As close to the pit of hell as you can get! frustrated frustrated About 60 miles east of Dallas.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 07:32 PM

Sorry. Moved a couple of times. Just got the net back. 9 months before Verizon could hook me up. Howz Viv been?

I've been good...How are YOU???

Where did you move to?

I'm in Emory now.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 07:30 PM

Howz Viv been?

Clearly...she's been BUSY!

laugh laugh laugh :banana: :banana: :banana: laugh laugh laugh

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 07:10 PM

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 06:40 PM

I know. Sorry. Life has been a whirlwind!
they can get a little crazy in herewhoa slaphead

How have you been?

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 05:59 PM
I know. Sorry. Life has been a whirlwind!

ForeverStumpy's photo
Tue 12/13/11 05:45 PM
Good evening all! noway noway noway

ForeverStumpy's photo
Thu 10/01/09 06:57 AM
Sorry you have to. Must be really hard.

ForeverStumpy's photo
Thu 10/01/09 06:33 AM
I'm so sorry.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21