Community > Posts By > SunshineLadybug

no photo
Wed 11/08/17 10:59 AM
****( I LOVE YOU )****

no photo
Wed 11/08/17 10:43 AM
That is a YES! and NO! Question...

I knew a man who met his partner in high school, for 36yrs she would not marry him. They had 5 kids together, neither of them wanted to play into the piece of paper, ring, I owe you and you owe men, in sickness or better for worse,(death do us apart) game as they called it.

My son was dating their daughter in the 6th grade he was so in love with her. Anyway! Long story short When the kids got into High School. The couple GOT MARRIED~ it took them that long to commit to each other, they lived in the same house since he bought it for her for a graduation present and asked her to marry him, She said NO! But She gave in and Married him.

2nd real-life story: Back in the old days years before the 1960's that messed everything all up! Free love! it still hurts us today!

A woman was taught to never date a man unless he had good intentions and was willing to date for 3 yrs. But remember the boy was only a Senior and the girl was in the 10th grade. So for the next 3 years, the boy is working hard making a future for his girlfriend and him, he buys her a home, a car and when she graduates he is allowed to marry her the next day!... The 4 years later had children, and in that; they grew old together for 42yrs until he died on the job as a fireman!

3rd life story: I knew a person who got married 7 times. Looking for love. The first husband lasted 1 yr. Second husband 3 yrs. Third husband 10 yrs, Fourth husband 3 months, Fifth husband 1yr. Sixth husband, 6months, and the last husband 31yrs today they are still married he was a Jehovah Witness. This young man is 13yrs younger than his wife, and she told him directly, I will never marry you for I have been married way too many times, I have been abused and hurt and destroyed.

If you want to live with me you must support me, have a house for me, and take care of me, If you ever cheat I will leave you.
This man fell so deeply for this women that he climbed every mountain, swam every ocean, just to be with her. He left his wife and 2 children, to be with this women, he left his church and he was becoming a Minister but found it was not the life for him. He wanted something different.

One day he saw this woman sitting in a coffee shop and with tears in her eyes. He asked if he could sit with her and she said fine but I don't want to talk. Day after day he showed up to the same place and year after year. Then one day he asked her, Can I date you and she said NO! but you can fix my roof and replace my floor. So he did that, then 3 yrs later he asked (I have proven myself to you as a man) Will you date me! She said, My car is broken it needs to be fixed; fix it and I will allow you to visit me but I will not date you. 5 years went by and again he asked will you allow me to date you, she said NO! Then can I move in with you, I am spending so much on rent that I could be giving to you, so he became a part of the family but he had his own room and paid her the rent.

10 yrs go by and Little by little this man proved his loyalty, his workmanship, his honor and dedication to this woman who was broken. He gave her everything she needed in life and let her cry on his shoulder.

20 yrs went by and she started to fall in love with him for real, little by little she opened up her heart to him. He asked one day will you date me and she said NO! Not ever will I ever date a man for all the Lie's are not needed! This man stopped asking that day knowing he can only live in her home and do things for her and be by his side.

30 yrs go by and Her daughter on Christmas who was in her 40's asked her mother to Marry this man for a Christmas present! Her mother said NO! I will not marry this man. Her daughter begged her mother please he has done so much for you for 30yrs don't you love him, she said Yes! I love him but I am scared of Marriage, 6failed marriages I do not want another one. The daughter said Ok

On 2008, The old women and man in their 60's on Christmas Day went to Las Vegas and Made her Daughters Wish Come True!

I am the Daughter of this Mother! I wanted a Father to love my mother, and I wanted this wonderful man to finally get his dream. It took all these years for the FEAR in my Mothers heart To Disappear!

My real dad died in 2010, but my stepfather still is alive while my mother is dying as we speak. She has maybe a year if that! The greatest man I ever Knew other then my father was my stepfather.

My stepfather told me, My dear never settle for less if a man can not work hard for you, give you everything you ever ask for and treat you like you are an Angel then he is not worth a pebbles on the bottom of your shoes, A man must move mountains, then boulders, then rocks, then shovel pebbles to get into a women's heart but once he is in it she will never let him go! That is a GREAT MAN!

I have been married, I have dated many years ago and it made me cry and it made me feel old. it striped my dignaty as a women and human person, it took everything I had in side of me and left me empty so I would never want to date again. If a man can not trust God and Courage to have faith that I am the women for him, then I will stay single until and married to God! Not a MAN! Amen

no photo
Wed 11/08/17 09:44 AM
Why do MEN! think they can have women move into their home and live in their ex-wife's house who left them or who had died 6months ago or 3 yrs ago. Yet all her stuff is still in the house. Down to her hairbrush!

Why? it puzzles me, why does the man not understand that to start NEW means you sell your home and buy a new home for your New Wife to be~

How simple is this: Yes it takes a few months even 4 or 6months but the outcome of making a new home together with only you and her brand new memories. Is the sacrifice too great to find your last love to make love under the stars and swim in a pool at midnight.

Men are so funny, do they really think they can get away with this, have you not moved in and out of a woman's house in the last 3 or 10yrs. Think about what it is like to live with her children her house and her stuff and all you do? is come with a suitcase. You dumped your apartment thinking you can start over-taking the cheap way out. Find a woman and Move in with Her, and let her pay your way. You get sexy romance and its free right! But at what cost to your self-respect and dignity! You hate the rules and the work, the fighting, and loudness that within a short time you have moved out!

Or the women move in with you, into the house you created with your wife, every time she stands in the bathroom your eyes think of your ex-wife, everytime she is in the kitchen cooking, a flashback of your sweet wife making your pumpkin pie. These memories last a lifetime in a man's mind. The women cry's she cannot live up to your dead wife's image and divorces you within 3 yrs or less.

Why do you think men need Magazines to express themselves, they must have an image. That is why a 75yr old man can still see in his mind the first day he met his wife and from that day on no other women can fulfill that image.

That is what is so hard in this day and age, its the image of the Man or Women you fell in love with and you go searching for the same type of women thinking you are going to find your dead wife or your first love.

Women are not like this, we do not hang on to old images. WE MAKE NEW IMAGES of the NEW MAN we are with. That is why we are as special as gold a jewel in stone. That is the reason why women can love a man and when her husband leaves her or dies, she can pull her self up after a few years and move on to find another great man. Yes! the man will be as night to day is the opposite of her first or second.

Women have a gift, we make every day special and no day is the same, we are the reason men want women. We are Beautiful in our body's and in our minds, it doesn't matter if we have aged or gotten rounder we still have a heart of feathers to lighten a hard days work when the man comes home and wants dinner on the table, a massage, and drinks on the patio looking at a sunset, and discussing his day with stupid coworkers or arrogant bosses or even employees who have given him a run for his money.

Women take there husbands frustrations and ease them with cookies and cakes, with bubble baths, and a hot night under the fireplace. Women make life so much better and each woman is different not two alike.

some men have little black books with over 300 to 4000 check marks and remarks of all the women he has dated.

Other men are too shy and they never marry, they never seem to want to have a committed marriage, they go their entire life always thinking unworthy or fear they cannot measure up to a wife's image.

Some men have secrets in the bedroom and become who they really are and many wifes accept this and let them be beautiful as they are inside and out in their minds. The wifes go shopping with or for them so the man who is a woman can live a fantasy that exists for them.

Some men are so Funny that they make their wife's pee and they think it is funny, The jokes and the sarcasm is like laughter all day and night, the hours and hours of the same joke over and over for 50yrs, Yet the wife loves them so much and would listen another 50yrs to them.

Some men work from 4 am to 10 pm making his career get off the ground, he thinks and thinks and the wife understands, she brings him sandwiches and coffee and leaves him alone, and when he is ready and leaves his office she is waiting for him with a hot bath, and kiss.

Some men are active and sports on the brain, Cars, and Bikes, toy trains, these hobbies, and leisure time takes a hard days work and turns it into a weekend event, camping and fishing so relaxing to a mans mind, riding a dirtbike as fast as he can, sitting in a boat for hours and hours or building a model plane to fly in the sky. These men and their wifes understand the joy, the fun and the reason why they work so much for money does not grow on trees. The husband has Toys and The wifes know he is a boy who will never grow old he is young at heart and she likes it that way for he treated her like a Queen. She gets her nails done, hair was done and spa's on the side, she has a beautiful home and shopping in her right hand. These are long-lasting marriages the best of them all if you ever find this man he might never be around they are 1 to 500,000. Good luck girls. He has a wife you will find out. His wife would be a fool to leave a man like this.

There is another kind of man, a man who heals the world, the body's, the soul, he helps everyone and anyone he can, he is most likely a doctor, or a lawyer, or a Phycoligest, a Pharmacist, Science in people or animals or plants and trees. These men are one of a kind, the hours and hours of work they put into others to ask for nothing in return. The wife of this man must never be jealous of this man is as kind as the easter bunny and better than Santa Clause. His wife has everything she could ever ask for and maybe too much to keep her for long her mind just might explode of all the knowledge her husband has in his mind. Not much this woman can do but to have a nice dinner, a clean home and a passion in the bedroom that will make her husband happy and keep him around for 53 years.

The poor man's life, this man has been married more than 3 times, he goes from state to state, or city to city, he searches for something he can not find never being satisfied with anything. He eats whatever he can find and uses all his friends and family to the last dime. His wife lives a hard life of Dreams that never come true, all the promises are faded by each day that passes. He can not understand why he is so lost in his mind an soul.
Its because he never allowed himself to be loved! He never thought he was good enough, never worked hard enough to reap the fortune he thought he deserved.

So many types of men in the world and so many different women yet to just find one woman is harder than looking in a haystack for a pin. One might think it is simple but that dang pitchfork got him in the end.

See how simple it is for women to love a man and put up with all his transgressions, all his desires and all his fantasies, all his dreams, and all his millions of ideas. The women know men only because they gave birth to a little baby boy, and they raised that boy to become a man!

While the man was not around when his daughter was growing up, He was at work day after day, working hard to put a roof over his wife's and children's heads, giving them whatever they want. But he felt there was nothing for him and everything he did was for them. His happy moments were on Fathers Day when the kids and wife gave him gifts.

Women, Birth and Raise Little girls and little boys to become Men and Women, so if you men think we have no clue who you just remember one thing, we know how you were raised for we have spoken to your Mother, Sisters, Brothers, and Friends. While you have no clue to why we love you in the end.

The End!

P.s. You ask? "But why do they love us"! Because we just do! That is how simple a woman really is. But men make us out to be so complex we are not Trigonometry!

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 07:46 PM
figs

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 07:43 PM
Do not think a women's virtue is meaningless for most or some women we know ourselves and we are not going to give up the goods just because you want to have some fun dating.

If you really want to have some fun! Be Brave Enough and Marry a Women on this Site! That is BRAVE and FAITH at the Same Time!

I did it 13yrs ago! I asked him for nothing and when he passed I received nothing, Love is in a heart, not a wallet!

However, If a man says he wants Marriage he better be ready to start a New Life with a New Women and Make a Home for the Both of them.

Why? I'm not living in your dead wives or ex-wives home she created for the both of you! That is not fair and will never be fair to me.

Nor are you going to live with me and my grown children and grandchild that is not fair to them. If you can not afford to buy us a home to live in then your not ready for a marriage or relationship.

Can't have your Cake and Ice Cream and Nuts and toppings before you get Married.

Those Cherries are saved for your pleasure, not every man who walks by a pretty woman.

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 06:55 PM

1. Mail
Your Mutual Matches (Never Look At) waste of time!
2. Who Viewed Me, I delete 90% of them only because they are Younger than me and I am not a cougar. Let them look but I'm not a cradle robber. I did have my site for 62yrs old and older, I like older men 10 to 20yrs older we have more in common I find. I am too old schooled for a 40 yr old and almost 50 yr olds are too young with kids.

I did look at one person, but we are two pee's in a pod and we live on opposite sides of the state. But we do think the same and have the same idea's about relationships but it would never work, I will not leave my kids and he will never leave or he better not ever leave his kids that would be sad he has a wonderful family.

Nudges I have never used a Nudge for I have not found a person I want to nudge! at least not yet.

When I do look at a profile

1. 67 year old man from ??????, California

(Looking for woman for marriage) If it does not say this then I delete them it is not worth my time. I know what I want and I will not settle for anything less, I will not date a man to see if he is attracted to me that would spoil me for my Husband to be! I have saved myself for 10yrs why would I ever Date a Man when I could be Married to a wonderful man who honors marriage and respects my integrity, morals, and ethics on relationships.

2. interests: walking with someone, cooking, talking, museums, simple things in life.

3. Marital Status
Widowed

Have Children?
No

Smokes?
No

Religion
Catholic

Want Children?
No

Drinks?
No or Sometimes

4. That is all that I look at, I do not care about the size or the height it does not matter to me only because my side says I am 5'5" so if they come to my site then they must not care if they are shorter or the same size or taller.

As for weight, what do I care it does not make a person, it just show's they have aged the same way I have when a person has no love in their life. When a person is in love they seem to want to lose weight but without it, as each year goes by they just seem to get comfortable in their own skins.

Last, only the ones that leave me a message in my mailbox do I ever contact or reply too. If they want to meet me they will send me a mail.

As for phone numbers, I will not call, nor will I do a TEXT thing, both are showing me you're too lazy to pour out your heart into the text. yes, some men don't like to type well sorry! This day and age its all about Typing and Emotions, Feelings and Words in Typeset so to talk with me you better have fingers who talk and type at the same time.

I take the time to change my profile every day so It will let you see the person I am inside my mind, and I change my photos so you can see me from all different ages so you can see how I have aged and how I will age in the future. With a Good Man, I will become Young again if he shows kindness and consideration he will also become the best he can be for the both of us in time.

You will never get a short to the point view with me for I have many words to tell. it must be the Autobiography I am writing! Na! its always like this.

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 05:54 PM
Edited by SunshineLadybug on Tue 11/07/17 06:01 PM
Hebrew Date is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be Saturday, August the 8th at 1:am

Gregorian Date is 6000yrs ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be Wednesday, February the 2nd at 4:44pm God started to rest! It's the day God married the Sun, Moon for the Earth!

Julian Date: is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be Friday, December the 21st at 8:pm

Islamic Date: is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be(Ramadam)(yawm al-'ithnayn) Monday, September the 11th at 9:11pm

Persian Date: is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be (Mordad) Thursday, (Doshanbeh) May the 16th at 7:pm

Kurdish Date: is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be (Gelawej) Thursday, (Doshanbeh) May 16 the 16th at 6:pm

Afghan Date: is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be (Asad) Thursday, (Doshanbeh) May 16 the 16th at 5:am

Mayan Long Count: is *4000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be (Haab) Tuesday, (Tzolkin) October the 31st at 4:pm nothing exist before this date:

Bahá'í: Kull-i-Shay: is 1844yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be (Váhid:) Tuesday, (Doshanbeh) January 1st the at 1:am

Indian Civil Date: is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be (Agrahayana) Tuesday, (mangalavara) September the 1st at 10:am

French Rebublican Date: Année is 6000yr ago the planet was created if that is correct then the date would be de la République / Mois de
(Sans-culottides) / Décade I Jour Monday (de la Vertu)

ISO-8601 Week and Day: Saturday Day July 6th of Week 52 of Year 6000 / ISO-8601 Day of Year: Day 365 of Year 6000 July 6th Saturday 6000yr

Now you can see how So the REAL DATE is July 6th Saturday "6000" year AEC (After Earth Created).

t “The early fathers most commonly looked for the second advent at the end of 6,000 years of the world's history”

Uranus (the planet of Heaven or the heavenly host) takes 6,000 prophetic years, YHVH ordered the Israelites to march around Jericho six times, once each day for six days. On the seventh day, seven priests blew a loud blast on their seven trumpets, and the entire assembly of Israel shouted. The Book of Revelationnoway

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 04:10 PM
Dinner at 3pm

1/4 yam
1/4 squash
1/2 bowl of noodle carbs
1/4 beet
1/4 Cauliflower

small french dip Protein/Bread

Glass of water

This will be my last meal until 6:30am

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 03:43 PM
Cars Driving home from work, Mothers bring their kids home from sports, Trucks, and Cars don't forget Motorcycles. Zoom, zoom goes the car.

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 03:14 PM
Prayer for Healing of the child's heart

Almighty and merciful Father, by the power of your command, drive away from this child all forms of sickness and disease. Restore strength to his body and joy to his spirit, so that in his renewed healthy heart,
he may be blessed and serve you, now and forevermore.

Healing Prayer of Surrender from a child to God, Please have him say this with is parents repeating the words the best he is able too.

Dear Lord Jesus, it is my will to surrender to you everything that I am and everything that I’m striving to be. I open the deepest recesses of my heart and invite your Holy Spirit to dwell inside of me.

I offer you my life, heart, mind, body, soul, spirit, all my hopes, plans, and dreams. I surrender to you my past, present and future problems, habits, character defects, attitudes, livelihood, resources, finances, medical coverage, future occupation and all my family relations.

I give you my health, physical appearance, disabilities, family, marriage, children to be and friendships. I ask you to take Lordship over every aspect of my life. I surrender to you all my hurt, pain, worry, doubt, fear and anxiety, and I ask you to wash me my body and heart clean.

I release everything into your compassionate care. Please speak to me clearly, Lord. Open my ears to hear your voice. Open my heart to commune with you more deeply. I want to feel your loving embrace. Open the doors that need to be opened and close the doors that need to be closed. Please set my feet upon the straight and narrow road that leads to everlasting life. In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit I seal this command with you in heaven and on earth Amen.

Father is God in the image of mankind, Son is Jesus I am, and the Holy Spirit is Mary my Mother also who watched over Jesus.

Pastor Sunshine

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 03:01 PM
Living a simple

Life

Is not really

That hard

If we have

Faith

And trust in

Women kind.

Saying simple

Things

Like a simple

Have a great day

And showing

Other's kindness

Were ever we

May go.

Be simple is

A gift

It was freely

Give'th

And I truly

Believed

That's how

Womenkind lived.

That's why

Mankind searches

For love~

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 12:40 PM
44% of online daters who had success said that their use of online dating led to marriages or serious long-term relationships.

Member Numbers: 500,000 V 1% finding that one person to spend the rest of your life with.

Community forums

27 different topic areas with more than six million messages to let others get to know you and how you relate to others or how you think on subjects.

Messaging a person, getting to know them, spending time talking about your life and asking them questions will stop you from being deleted the moment your picture arives in their search or mailbox or match.

I know for me and only me, I delete more then I look, if a Person does not have the Courage to contact me then I put them back in the system, I know who will be a great fit for me and who will not be I don't need someone to play games, scam, or hussle. This to some people is a life changing event, we are not willing to play silly games.

Some of us are seirous about finding a marriage and making it last a life time. The problem is what one says is not always what one has thought out in his or her mind.

If a man wants a long lasting marriage/ relationship then on must be willing to understand one must make a change in life and a change in living conditions and careers.

You might have a house and want the women to move in with you but it is not fair if you ask this for the house is yours and yours and your ex-wife or wife who has passed on. Leavin you along, its time to sell the house and move away from your town, your job/career and start a new life with a new person. It's not fair to the women you are asking to be part of your 2nd half of life to be a replacement for your past wifes.

By you having the courage and creating a new home for you and this new woman you have just started down a long and happy life together you both create a home just for the both of you, you and her to chose colors, decorations, and styles. it's a home you both can be happy in.

89% of men who have changed their lives for a woman are still married today to the same wife.

58% of men who have moved in with a woman within 3 months to 1 yr has moved out and gone back to a dating site to seek a new life.

28% of women who have moved into a mans home leave within 3 yrs. The remainder of all his wife's items and her role in the family, the way his children young or old treats the new wife has placed a burden on her soul.

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 10:45 AM
Man to his wife while in the kitchen: "Please say dirty things to me!"

Woman: "Bath, Kitchen, Living room..."

no photo
Tue 11/07/17 10:35 AM
A man with knobs and wires and vials fired
A cannon: Echo answered in her sleep
From hollow fields: and here were telescopes
For azure views;

no photo
Mon 11/06/17 07:56 PM
In other country's a Arranged marriage has no passion!

it really only the USA that Focus's on this stuff, it has a 1 in 3 chances of working out.

Compared to the 1 in 47 arranged marriages last beyond 40yrs.

In the 40's 50's it was a courtship it took up to 3 yrs and

in the 1886, it was a slow stepping stone to get into the front door. Even then it took almost 5 yrs before you could have her hand in marriage.

Lust happens fast, but love takes a lifetime! If you have not emotions its because you don't see this woman as a Sex symbol. That might be a good thing. You don't want to hurt her in any way.

See, boys in grade school don't like the girl they are more worried about the boys on the basketball team. However the girls are making funny faces and nudging them, kicking them and hitting them, some might even pull one's hair.

Then when the girl grows up the boy becomes attracted to the girl but still, he is confused, she spends all her time with her friends. Giving no clue if she likes him.

one day out of the blues the boy takes this girl to the movies, then next time to the beach, then next time to the amusement park. he starts to see all the different sides of the girl and little by little he starts to see her laughter and hear her tears at times.

The girl has told him all about her happy childhood and the not so good in this the boy falls in love with her and wants to be her all.

The rest is dating and marriage.

Your afraid to fall in love with this women so you keep your heart closed because you know too much about her and about other relationships she has had. it really is that simple your protecting her from yourself.

hope this helps.

no photo
Mon 11/06/17 07:36 PM
Courage and Faith! Not many have this any longer.

Ancient Courtship

In ancient times, many of the first marriages were by capture, not a choice, the funny thing is the women chose the man. Not the other way around.

During medieval times, the importance of love in a relationship emerged as a reaction to arranged marriages.

Victorian Formality marriage proposals were frequently written.

21st Century it is Computer Dating Sites: One chooses to seek out a person with an interest of the same wants. In that, they type for a few days getting to know one another. Then they think about what the other person has said. Some go out for coffee others have solutions, some are for the community and last at least the ones that find each other are holding hands.

no photo
Mon 11/06/17 07:17 PM
Piscesmoon02

Mon 11/06/17 07:05 PM

Hi, Piscesmoon 02, I have planned a fun night for you tomorrow, we are going to Katy Perry: Witness The Tour Nov 7, 2017, STAPLES Center, sorry it is such a short notice the computer has jet lag!

Wallet With Cash & ID
Binoculars
Hair Ties
Attachable Key Chain
Sunscreen
Earplugs
Sweater
Fully Charged Phone and Juice Pack

Hope you have fun!

no photo
Mon 11/06/17 06:21 PM
Ceiling Fan,
Standing Fan,
Air purifier,

family in the front room watching tv laughing,

The sound of the night! cars driving by.

The breeze as paper moves in the air fluttering from the fans.

no photo
Mon 11/06/17 06:16 PM
All Saints: All Saints is an Australian medical drama focused on the nursing staff of Ward 17.

Season 2, Episode 6
Treasures in Jars o...(48 min)
Chance: Based on Kem Nunn’s novel,

Season 1, Episode 6
Not Fake(43 min)
The Good Doctor: Shaun Murphy, a young surgeon with autism and savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join a prestigious hospital’s

Private Practice
In Which Charlotte Goes Down the Rabbit Hole

I am watching all of these during the week, When I am finished I will find a few more that I like!

no photo
Mon 11/06/17 06:12 PM
Christmas Package